Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: reincarnate

Want to come back as a very pretty lipstick lesbian, with a huge trust fund of course.

Yeah.. Lots of Cash for stash
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]If you don't have enemies you don't have character.
    87% Lefem[COLOR="darkred"]

Me too

Agree, I would love to be a true lipstick lesibian.
    Jena

aaaaH yes!!!! you go!! Gurl

Quote Originally Posted by EricaCD View Post
    I'd rather not dwell on it, if only because of the possibilities that the Buddhists are right about re-birth. Given the lack of inner awareness I have achieved in this lifetime, I would be lucky to be re-born as a caterpillar.

Doesn't that mean you would then become a butterfly?
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sage GG

Thats easy,I`d like to come back as Bettie Page!-Angela :GE:
    Last edited by Angela E.; 11-26-2006 at 03:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Dollie

how about dollie parton shhas built in forms
    Last edited by Audry; 11-24-2006 at 05:20 PM. Reason: spelling

A hippie lesbian's dog.

Yeah reincarnation. My wife years ago thought maybe that's why I CD. She thought that I was a woman in a previous life and that her spirit dwells inside me................... But to get on with it I wouldn't care as long as I was happy with myself and who I was with. I mean that is all there is to life isn't it

I'd like to come back as Paris Hilton... a beautiful blonde heiress to a hotel chain...

Kim

If I must come back into this world, of course I want to come as a woman. My mother, my late wife and my current wife have all convinced me that women are the stronger, smarter sex. Of course we already know they are the prettiest. Woman care about others, about the health of body and mind. They are compassionate and loving. Most men can only hope to achieve a portion of the depth of feeling that women experience everyday. God bless them. Louise

Can I come back as a crossdresser? I'm having a great time now, why change?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Banned Read only

Oh GOSH

What I am in Second Life.
    A pole dancer and stripper.

Then teach dancing, tap, ballet etc.

I would want to be a Playboy bunny. I always loved the uniform the girls wore, it was sooo very sexy. I wish they still had playboy clubs so that i could apply to be one of the bunnies.
    Amelia Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    Yeah reincarnation. My wife years ago thought maybe that's why I CD. She thought that I was a woman in a previous life and that her spirit dwells inside me................... But to get on with it I wouldn't care as long as I was happy with myself and who I was with. I mean that is all there is to life isn't it
    Yes, as I have posted on this before, Jean says that most of my prior lives I have been female and this is just residual.
    But to answer the question, I would come back as a spoiled girly girl.

Thumbs up That would be my luck !

Of course, since the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence, with my luck, I'd probably come back as a woman who wished she were a man![/QUOTE]

Well That would be my luck too, But If I can come back as a beautiful women that use her femininity to catch a great husband that is handsome,Weathy,and Body to die for ! Have a professional career just in case ,so I have my own money .. Ohh did I mention the 2.5 children ,huge house ,a silver jag,white picket fence,an body that would rock playboy magizine,beautiful auburn hair,violet eyes,long legs ,40dd breast and etc ,etc. Gee am I asking for to much??/ Well it is my fantasy!right?
    hugs,Wendi

not sure

I am not sure if I would want to come back as a woman. Sure, they get all the nice clothes, and smell pretty, but I think it would be pretty hard as well.
    Kinda like being a guy, most of the time.

Although, I have often wondered if I have been reincarnated. I wondered about where my feminine side came from, and I seem to have a fear of fire, like I had been badly burned, or died in a fire.
    Creepy.

;0)

I agree with Karren, I'd want to be reincarnated as a male but I would start crossdressing sooner.
    And if I came back as a female, I might still be a crossdresser.

I like Karren's Idea- come back as a boy and start crossdressing at a very early age like 11 or 12. That way I could be a cute cheerleader.
    Seriously I think teenage cd's are much more fortunate today, there is so more in the Way of understanding and support for them.

If I could come as a woman I'd like to, be a professional woman, docter, lawyer, etc, a position where I could compete against men. Show that women are superior.
    Hugs
    Amelia

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    I'm not sure if I'd want to reincarnate. Population growth is increasing in the third world, and decreasing in the first. So if it's by random drawing you'd most likely get handed a life full of suffering.

It'd have to be by random drawing too...otherwise there would be no soul transmigration into all those children in sub-Saharan Africa. Who would want to pick a body which was going to be infected with guinea worm periodically? Ouch.

I didn't answer the question.

Okay, I'd come back as whatever I came back as. I'd accept whatever cards the universe handed me. And make the best of it.

My wish is to send my mind back into time and have it take over my body about the time I started CDing. Then I could relive my life, but know what will happen in advance. Kinda like the movie "Groundhog day".

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile re coming back

no questions asked .if i could come back and the maker of all of us asked me what i would ljke to be well that answer would be a girl of course . phylisanne

A cute teenage Japanese schoolgirl..........
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Platinum Member
    Wendy GG would do fine.....and all the fancy fame and that i could due with out a every day GG doing everyday things would be enough.....

Amy I would like to come back as a child with the same Mother I that raised me She always wanted a girl and she thought i was going to be one,
    She aways called me her Audry girl in my younger years ,
    I guess thats wear I got my start as aC/D and I love My Mother for that.. Huggs,,

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    Audry, You sound like you want to miss the child hood. You can't do that, that's cheating. You would have to grow up as a girl to really enjoy it. There are so many things we miss growing up male that a girl does. I would not want to miss these things. It scares me to think about coming back into this world as you never know what you may come back as or where. Some counrties kill the Female child. That wouldn't be fun. Yes, if we had a choice, I would love to come back as a girl, but there are so many things I would want it just right and well we know that just does not always happen. Remember a lot of young girls are molested and are forever ruined. A lot of older Females are raped and beaten. Other cultures women are beaten and tortured. Yes, in a perfect world it would be great to be brought back as a Female, but you tell me is this a perfect world???
    Amy: Oh yes you are right i would love to come back as a girl child especialy with my Mother,, She is the one that named me Audry, as she always wished fror a Girl,, I would be willing to chance it
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 12-09-2006 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Shakes head....