Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you wear the most?

I can't pin it down to one single item. I dress fully every day just as any other woman would do. But if I had to say one item it would probably be a bra. Thank god I really need one now.
    Kisses, Linda

Sarah Satin

Smile Just Satin

Just like to be in satin, like my picture

Platinum Member
    the most ????????????air and a smile

cute jeans and a sporty top

I raided my girlfriends wardrobe and found the cutest pair of size 5 angels jeans. these really should not fit me, but somehow they do! wheee! they are both sexy, and comfy.
    love
    orchard

Elinor
    It has to be a SKIRT!

We're supposed to wear girls clothes?.......No-one told me!

When I can i kick around in knee length shirt or shorter with thigh highs and heels.

usually just thong panties and thigh high stockings with the built in comfort garter under draby clothes.

slips, slips, slips, I'm a slip freak. Luv em, short ones, long ones, 1/2 slips, mini's. Barbazon, Vanity Fair, Sears, JC Penny, makes no difference. White is my fav. but black or whatevevr color as long as its silk & shiny

Thongs. I love ''em
    Stockings For Ever

Heel Queen

Heels and Heels and.....

Um definately heels and usually a skirt with stay ups but lately I've been wearing my new hipster jeans which really show of my ass in a very sexy way... but always with 5 or 6 inch heels.

jennilouise
    It has to be a tight laced corset for me girls there nothing like it.

justtwosexy
    Love the feel of silken panties and camisoles. Panties the most as I wear them pretty well every day to work. My lady just got me a set of forms for my birthday so revelling in the feel of wearing them for the first time today in my favorite bra top. mmmmmmm...

My answer would have to be panties as I dont have any drab underwear, next would be stayup stockings and bra. All my jeans and slacks are female and as nobody seems to care or notice some of my tops and shirts are strictly girl cut.
    If I have to be in drab I wear a cardigan or similar over the top, drop my voice and walk like a man. My shoes are androgenous as I have bad knees and have to wear walker shoes most of the time but if I wear sandals they are a non spefic type of fashion.
    But when I go out -----OFF with the rubbish and into FULL Girl mode,,,YAAyyy
    I just looooovvveee being a girl
    Rhonda

Number one would have to be panties largely for comfort. I haven't worn men's underwear since I got out of the military in 1975. Been wearing a lot of sports bras lately at home under my sweats. I like the snug feeling of it and it holds the "girls" in nicely. Now that I am retired, I'm hoping to get back to fully dressing in the evening hours a lot more often.

Love,
    Christine Renee

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Satin
    Just like to be in satin, like my picture
    ................. just a little bit lacking in taste, dear.

..........sharky is about.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

I am in panties and pantyhose almost all the time. Outerwear many other times, but not nearly as much.
    luv,

Lisa

maria_t

what i'd wear

with me it's gotta be a nice skirt and heels..maybe a silk blouse too..mmmm

*laughing*

You girls wear more girlie stuff, and more often, than I do!!! Hmmm. Wonder what that means about me? *quickly checks fingers*....

Things like slips and so on just irritate me - they end up riding up all over the place - but if I'm wanting to go for all out sexy, it's the lingerie that does it:
    Black velvet lace-up back strapless boned basque has to be one favourite, as are a variety of lacey matching sets (has to be matching!), and of course seam-back stockings, fishnet stockings, or, even better, seam back fishnet stockings (Gerbe I think, from figleaves.com)
    Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself

Smile

panties

Anything ****ty

I just cannot help myself as I love ****ty clothes, especially high heels and thigh highs! Love them!

Stephie

If I were going for comfort, I wouldnt have so many heels.

Skirts of all kinds, and a nice v-neck blouse or sweater.

And Heels!!!

Hugs,

Melissa

sexygirl
    anything sexy mainly mini-mini skirts sexy bloueses and g-strings

Since Sexygirl picked up this 2 week old thread, and I'm new enough not to have seen it first time around, for me it's bra, suspenders, sheer lace-top stockings, heels, and silky French knickers for sex appeal. Then tight pencil skirt and satin blouse that pulls apart to expose a little bra and what little cleavage I have. I'm not dressing to go out here!
    Jennylouise, if I had one, I'd put a lace-up satin corset top of my list too. Have you any tips of where to look for a reasonably priced one which will not fall apart under the extreme pressure I know I will want to apply, and how easy is it to lace up on your own?

Toni

Gertrude
    Guess I'm "showing my age". I love 1950's & 60's things = OB girdles, stockings, slips, big bra's, full panties, etc. To me "pretties" from this era are both comfortable to wear & sooooooooooooooo sexy.

Pantyhose or tights, no matter how hot or cold it's outside

Misty