Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Not Another Bloody Pantie Thread!!! OH YES!!!!

Platinum Member
    well what do you think your going to get on a cd forum??? no relay i am not like going to get into a long drawn out thing about my undies....probly most Cd's are going to have some obsession with womens undies that is the mtf's any way.... now if it was a car forum and the talk was about tires would you be supprized??..........

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    well what do you think your going to get on a cd forum??? no relay i am not like going to get into a long drawn out thing about my undies....probly most Cd's are going to have some obsession with womens undies that is the mtf's any way.... now if it was a car forum and the talk was about tires would you be supprized??..........
    I am surprised, it puzzles me, there are obvious reasons why panties seem to be an obsession, but surely, there is more to talk about than panties??

Maybe we should just create a section for 'panties' the mtf section would probably die a horrible death :evil:
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    lol we all have things that we don't like or that we just don't get ... it's true.. what others are so worked up for ... some are setting there shaking their heads going i don't under stand ... a true mystery of life........

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    Maybe we should just create a section for 'panties' the mtf section would probably die a horrible death :evil:
    [SIZE=3]You think?
    Lucky we have the TG/TS section then!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Hi Tamara,

I wear panties 24/7 because that's what i feel more comfortable in and it feels normal to wear them.

Sara x

Hello, Lets see...Mens, thick, plain, ugly....Womens, thin, pretty, sexy, soft and turn me on! You do the math!! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    The point I'm trying to make is, why do you have to constantly tell us about it?? Do you not have nothing else to post about?? Is panties the highlight of your life?? That's how it seems to me, it is an obsession, if it wasn't, there wouldn't be so many threads about them would there?
    Actually Tamara, maybe it is because some people want to feel they're contributing by starting a thread and they don't know what else to talk about, or are intimidated starting a heavier discussion. I know when I first wanted to start a thread I was racking my brain trying to find a topic that HADN'T been discussed here yet. I guess some people figure panties, yeah, something everyone can talk about. Keiron's right about it being better to find an old thread and add to it, but I don't think a lot of people think about searching, partly because the site has so much new activity all the time.

Once you've commented on a subject once or twice you usually don't want to repeat yourself, so I ignore a lot of new (old) subjects when they're started now. Maybe newbies need to be encouraged to check out the search function before starting a thread. I still think a lot of it comes from wanting to contribute a topic.
    Last edited by CaptLex; 11-25-2006 at 09:56 PM.

Platinum Member
    can the search facility be plugged in the FAQ's or a sticky made for it??? something needs to be done to promote using the search facility more

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    can the search facility be plugged in the FAQ's or a sticky made for it??? something needs to be done to promote using the search facility more
    Definatley...I notice if i don't come on here everyday there are soo many new threads..I can't wade through all of them!
    Do you live, do you die
    Do you bleed for the fantasy?
    In your mind, through your eyes
    Do you see it's the fantasy? - 30 Seconds To Mars- The Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    OMG Karr, Now you're gonna be "marked" as a pariah like me. Ericka/Rich
    I figure that if they found out I've worn male undies under my enfemme clothes I might get kicked out of the club!! lol

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    I hate joining a thread late, but better late than never.

Tamara, you starting yet another panty thread, where will it end, next thing you know boys will be wearing girls clothes.

For me it was the first thing I put on when I was around 3 or maybe 4. Very soft and lacy and it seemed to be "the" feminine item for me for a long time. From age 10 ish to 20 ish panties were a sexual thing, they are not that now but they used to be. I think panties tend to be very sexual for most of us, at least at some point in time. Because they held such a sexual thrill at one point (and perhaps still do for some of us) they tend to hold a 'special' place in our hearts and minds.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

Hi,

I think I can offer a simple illustration. Compare women's unserwear to men's for variety, look and feel. I think it's obvious who got the better deal there.

I prefer women's ones anyway.

Mark.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    Tamara
    I dont know if this will help or confuse the issue.For me I have worn them all my life and find them to be more comfortable.Another thing is this,in our male persona we/I still have the desire to be dressed so wearing panties is a way of being in touch with my femme side while I trudge through the day in my male persona,that and a bra.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

I'm not really obsessed with panties at all , I just love knowing that I have them on and that makes makes me feel good , and guys cant see, so its like my little secret , the girlie part of that will never leave me....pretty pink panties.......
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

I wear panties 24/7. I suspect that most of the posters on this boatd do the same.

Regards.

Tracy

OK,

I stopped reading all of the posts about halfway through, so maybe someone finally did touch on this aspect.

I wear panties because I wear women's clothing. Yes, at the beginning it was "taboo" and offered something extra to the sexual side. However, as I have delved further into my crossdressing over the years I simply see it as a part of the ensemble. Wearing my male briefs under my hose and dress would be much like a professional football player wearing a batting helmet on the field, it just doesn't work for that scenario.

Also, I know that there have been posts on "tucking" and I seem to be able to use nylon/spandex panties very effectively in this regard.

I wonder if this thread was originated due to the number of threads started by fetishists looking for a thrill. If that is the case then I see why the members here would be upset, I imagine it would become tiresome. However, if a member is sincerely looking for input regarding panties, for any number of valid reasons, then I'm not sure why we are bothered so much by it. After all, like them or not, panties are an article of women's clothing. That's what crossdressers wear.
    Shannon

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    In contrast, I don't think I've ever seen a thread in the F2M section entitled:

OMG I Love my Jock Strap! It's just so Masculine!!!

Banned Read only
    I just wear panties, I obsess about 18 year olds, who lied to thier momma about where they were going tonight. (And not, its not the hard body, the tight whatever, its the lack of emotional baggage). After all, panties are easy to get, might as well obsess about the gold standard.

Quote Originally Posted by GG Vanya View Post

LOL, Vanya! But what would be point of posting that even if we felt that way - some MtFs would just post on the same thread that our undies are ugly, gross, boring, etc. and how much more they prefer lacy, frilly things. Like it's a competition or something . . . my undies are nicer than yours . . . nyah, nyah!

Seriously, though, I understand the interest in women's panties (though I don't share it) - what I don't understand is why there are sooooooo many of these threads, and so many of the "how can I grow boobs overnight?" threads. Like that's all that being a woman means - breasts and panties. I guess I'm just not getting it - maybe because to us (FtMs) dressing is part of it, but we feel there's so much more to being a guy than the underwear and what goes inside them.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    Honestly Tamar
    I don't see what the fuss is all about either, but then who am I to talk since I started the thread Nylon Fetish. I have my own fetishes to worry about.

take care
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GG Vanya View Post

lmao!......and you are not likely too either (thanks Vanya i needed that laugh)

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

We are not supposed to have them

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    I just did an advanced search - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/search.php put in the word 'panties', change it to 'thread titles' and then just choose the mtf section. You will find there is 30 open pantie threads and 4 more pages of locked threads...... and you wonder why I think you're obsessed with them...

The point I'm trying to make is, why do you have to constantly tell us about it?? Do you not have nothing else to post about?? Is panties the highlight of your life?? That's how it seems to me, it is an obsession, if it wasn't, there wouldn't be so many threads about them would there?

I'm pretty sure when you go out with friends, the highlight of your conversation doesn't include what underwear you are wearing, I'm pretty sure you do have other things to talk about.

Hi Tamara

You made me laugh. I can see how this subject could get to you. I think one of the reasons we come off as obsessed and are in fact obsessed is because we are not allowed panties and we have loved to wear them in secret and so we may go a little or a lot overboard. You on the other hand can take it so for granted that you don't even need to wear them, so it cannot be the same for you.
    I think we enjoy ladies clothes and Lingeries more than GGs do.

Take care
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    lmao!......and you are not likely too either (thanks Vanya i needed that laugh)
    Don't you like yours, Kieron? Mine is a lovely shade of blue!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Capt Lex

Captlex Since you are probably the formost authority present, on the FTM forum, are they equally obsessed with wearing tighty whities and if so what is their general opionion for enjoying them so much?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ubokvt View Post
    Captlex Since you are probably the formost authority present, on the FTM forum, are they equally obsessed with wearing tighty whities and if so what is their general opionion for enjoying them so much?
    we aint obsessed about our undies fullstop! no matter what type they are! i dont reckon..........undies are undies, some hold packy's better but thats about it
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 11-25-2006 at 11:03 PM.