Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Another Bloody Pantie Thread!!! OH YES!!!!

Not Another Bloody Pantie Thread!!! OH YES!!!!

I'm prolly gonna get a huge slapping from the GG's, but really, I want to know.....

[SIZE="4"]What is the obsession with panties??[/SIZE]

I really don't get it!!!!!! They just keep ya tush warm..... they do nothing for me, that's why I don't wear them (I prefer thongs, they keep my butt warm..... THEY DO!!!!)

And don't tell me they are the 'ultimate feminine item'.... they are so NOT!!!!! And don't say 'because I like them'..... I want to hear real reasons and no..... I don't wanna see pictures either!!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    is safe to come out now??? is the rant over yet?

What happened to NO PANTIE threads??????? I heard the penalty for that was who ever started it has to buy p-------- for all that answer,I'll take some satin ones dear.
    I hear yah Tamara, not sure what everyone else sees but for me it is just the comfort(feel also) i get. They don't ride down on my legs like the BOY cut does. I also like the many choices & styles that are there. A thong maybe nice as i have not tryed one yet because of my size but i think that is why people want to post a p--------thread. We get others advice & when a GG replys we get a real good piece of advice from the truely knowing group. I am sure that there is NO disrespect meant.

Now when can i expect mine to be mailed?????????
    ,Janelle
    Last edited by janelle; 11-24-2006 at 12:27 PM. Reason: wrong word

Tamara -- I'm not obsessed with them. I like to wear them because I think they fit better and keep my tush warm. Most of the time I forget I'm wearing them. And, by the way, most of mine are just plain cotton -- either hi-cuts or bikinis.
    I thank you for asking, though. And, I'm not that kind of girl, so you'll get no pictures from me.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Sherrie was she hitting on us girls???? I didn't think she did those things. LOL

I always laugh

when I see another thread on them, but I guess that's because I'm not a fetishist. Whatever floats your boat....

By the way, did Mr Stapler ever make another appearance?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Obsession

Beats the sneakers (not heels!) off of me, Tam. Must be like Frosty the Snowman's hat. When you put them on, something "magical" happens I guess. To each his/her own though. I will admit they used to excite me maybe in my 20's and 30's but now that I'm an old "biddie"(!?), they are just another pair of underwear if I wear them at all (don't get me "started"). Does something for some folks evidently. Ericka/Rich

If they fit, feel good, and are pretty, then wear them!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Same as last panty thread!

I wear panties because they fit me, feel good and are pretty. I must admit that I have little to put in the pouch of male underwear! :redface:

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    I'm prolly gonna get a huge slapping from the GG's,
    Nevermind a slapping you go stand in the corner and it's no tea before bed.....really
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

another p----- thread lol!

Tamera,

All I can say dear, is that at a very young age, 3-4 years old, I wanted to wear panties.

I think that I knew I could wear them, and feel like I was dressing as a girl, without letting anyone else know I was pressing the boundries. I still do that I suppose, as I wear lingerie 24/7 and have for years now.

Some of the answer could be as simple as they were all I could get my hands on for many years, as my sister was younger and a bra was not in the picture then.

Truthfully that is all I wore for years and years. I did not progress into even other lingerie items untill my late thirtys. From that point on things progressed quite quickly and now I feel the need to dress totally.

To get back to the question though, I do believe because, they were my first item of affection and attraction in girls clothing that, panties will remain my strongest draw.

Hope that helps and did not just cloud the issue.

Hugs Krystal.
    What does not kill us only makes us stranger!!!

Silver Member
    Just make sure they are clean---ie laundered.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra GG View Post
    Nevermind a slapping you go stand in the corner and it's no tea before bed.....really
    she slapped me....... anyone would think I'd not posted a panty thread before oh.... I so did

*goes off to stand in the corner *

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal Lee View Post
    To get back to the question though, I do believe because, they were my first item of affection and attraction in girls clothing that, panties will remain my strongest draw.

Hope that helps and did not just cloud the issue.

Hugs Krystal.
    That's the best answer I've heard and makes a lot of sense. I guess most of us are attached to something, something that makes us feel comfortable I guess. So, if you started wearing them so young, I guess you could say they were like a sleeping blanket??
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    she slapped me....... anyone would think I'd not posted a panty thread before oh.... I so did

*goes off to stand in the corner *

That's the best answer I've heard and makes a lot of sense. I guess most of us are attached to something, something that makes us feel comfortable I guess. So, if you started wearing them so young, I guess you could say they were like a sleeping blanket??
    Tamara,

Yes I guess so and in that case I will be a Linus all my life!

Hugs Krystal.

Tamara,

Yes I guess so and in that case I will be a Linus all my life!

Hugs Krystal.
    What's a linus??
    Administrator

Tamara,

A character from the peanuts cartoons that always had a security blanket.

Hugs Krystal.

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

Wink i prefer ...

personnaly i prefer a string vest pmsl
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Linus

Tamara,

A character from the peanuts cartoons that always had a security blanket.

Hugs Krystal.
    Okay, so panties are your "blanky". Now I understand, Hon. God knows what mine is!! Ericka/Rich

Beyond the come hither bedroom flimsies which are short term tactical wear... it gets as interesting as an M&S multipack. Not really a subject I discuss with anyone really... So no... me no understandy.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I can't speak with any authority on this because panties aren't my main focus, but I'm wondering if it's got to do with some sort of symbolism.

I mean to say panties can be very feminine (especially soft, pretty, lacy ones), and they fit over and around your male parts. I'm wondering if having all this "feminine-ness" going on all over and around this particular area of your body is sort of like krytonite is for Superman, in other words it's a sort of self induced forced feminization type thing?? btw I know what I've just written doesn't make any sense but that's all I can come up except that perhaps it's just about sex. Getting nice feelings of having silky and lacy underwear on a particularly sensitive arousing part of your body is good?
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling View Post
    I can't speak with any authority on this because panties aren't my main focus, but I'm wondering if it's got to do with some sort of symbolism.

I mean to say panties can be very feminine (especially soft, pretty, lacy ones), and they fit over and around your male parts. I'm wondering if having all this "feminine-ness" going on all over and around this particular area of your body is sort of like krytonite is for Superman, in other words it's a sort of self induced forced feminization type thing?? btw I know what I've just written doesn't make any sense but that's all I can come up except that perhaps it's just about sex. Getting nice feelings of having silky and lacy underwear on a particularly sensitive arousing part of your body is good?
    Angel,

So do you know where I can find some kryptonite panties? Don't have any of those for my collection.lol

Hugs Krystal.

Panty Thread Alert!!!!

Krystal is right about the first thing that is probley worn by a good percentage of the girls but I also like the feel of the soft,smooth and silky feel against my skin.

Perhaps because for a cross dresser, it's the easiest piece of female clothing to get away wearing all the time.. hence the focus on undergarments. All though I do see some members go a little overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by carla smith View Post
    If they fit, feel good, and are pretty, then wear them! :
    but why ohhhhhh why do we need to hear about em ??????????

how many GG's do you hear talking about them in public

Jess
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

AW, reading this made me realize there is symbolism in my cottons, when they start to ride loose and high around my leg, WOOHaaa, I've lost some weight!!
    That's always a great feeling!!
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!