Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: who would u most like to be ?

I get a lot of my inspiration frrom Figure Magazine, www.figuremagazine.com
    and I also have admired Brooke Shields and Christy Brinkley even if they are not plus sized, It would be fun to emulate one of them. :drool:

Many differnent women at differnent times but I have always liked Lynda Carter.

To be honest, I don't look enough like any real woman to have one I would try to look like. I do look closely at women I see, and when I see something I like, I will try to copy it, or at least come close. Mostly, I guess, I just very much like wearing the soft sexy things women wear. I try to look as much like a woman as I can, and if I could do something with my face, I might just get away with it!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    I have tons of influences...almost everyday I see GGs that I find attractive, I take mental notes about their makeup, cloths and mannerisms..then try to apply them to my dressing.

I look just like my Mom when she was young...I do know I end up imitating her a bit, factoring in of course that sytles have changed. I recently bought a fur coat...brought back memories of when I was a kid and mom would be all dressed up heading out to a cocktail party.
    I get a lot of ideas out fashion catalogs and other advertisements. Sometimes I'll see a woman whom I really think is stylish and graceful, and I think that I'd like to look like her.
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by wickedblonde GG View Post
    this is just my curiosty as a GG really, so bare with me ! but, who would you most like to be when your "dressed" ? as in, is there someone fmale u admire/wish u were ? and, how do you get ur inspiration for dressing ? do you see fashions in magazines or see a GG out and about wearing clothes/shoes etc that ud love to own
    for me, if i see a fashion on t.v, or maybe magazine, instantly think id love to own that ! and do they do it in my size lol
    sorry, just curious
    I'd love to wear a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader uniform.I love the look of the
    shorts,tie up blouse,vest,nylons&white cowboy boots
    A TG Guy

Maureen Dowd

Maureen Dowd is a columnist for the N.Y. Times. We are both in our fifties,
    ( she doesn't look it ) Irish, and Red Haired. She has a razor - sharp wit. From Maureen

I want to be me, but I draw my inspiration from people around me, magazines, and women on television. I am working on creating my own sense of styles based on what I like and I think will look good on me.

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

Wink wow !!

thank u all for ur posts now i understand alittle more where u get ur ideas from even though iam a GG id love to be "dawn french " ( english comedian) iam her size nearl lol, but i think shes gorgeous. espicaly in them "choccy orange" adds on t.v. lol
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

even though iam a GG id love to be "dawn french " ( english comedian) iam her size nearl lol, but i think shes gorgeous. espicaly in them "choccy orange" adds on t.v. lol
    Not Betty Boop then? Awwwww... you can share my chocolate orange anytime
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

inspiration

one of my main inspirations would have to be Belinda Carlisle. I loved the look she had in the 80's. In fact, i loved it so much i decided to steal half of her name! i'm more of a girl next door and so renee zelwegger in the bridget jones films is quite an influence on me. we both eat the wrong things, drink too much, worry about our weight and smoke. i love the "bridget" look but i'm not sure about the big knickers!
    i take lots of ideas for a "look" from gg's at work and things i see on telly and in magazines. it's probably what most gg's do themselves!
    hugs,
    belinda

Wink I`d love to be

Bettie Page,Morgan Fairchild,Catherine Zeta-Jones or Nicolette Sheridan. Angela
    Last edited by Angela E.; 11-26-2006 at 08:31 AM.

I will have to also say Bettie Page, or Lucy Lawless maybe even Shanon Doughrty (sp?) at her prime.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    For myself personally, I don't try to be any one but "MARCIE", I am totally comfortable as Marcie and the only thing I really stirve for as most humans is perfection. ...how was it the ARMY put it ? BE ALL YOU CAN BE, and i want to be Marcie...

Sandra Bullock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmmm this is hard question,
    I have alway been partial to Barbara St. (not sure how to spell her last name) if I ever saw her in person I would faint.
    How ever I dont think I would model my self after another women, I kind of just like to watch others an see what they wear an what I think looks good
    AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Could name a few

Maybe Catherine Zeta Jones, or Linda Carter, maybe Rita Cosby......
    dream, dream, dream
    Hugs, Christine
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

Today I want to be Samantha. Wiggle my nose and the house is clean; the weather warm; the bank account a bit fuller.......
    Bobbie in Vancouver

Raven Symone , Julia Styles, Kirsten Dunst............
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

I'm just looking to be me, I don't have a need to look like anyone else in particular. My inspirations for dressing come from just looking at how women dress and if there is anything that I particularly like ,then I would try fo find something similar.

Hi,
    For me. It would be Leeza Gibbons. I love her looks and those awesome legs.

I don't think I try to be anyone. However, to choose clothes, it usually happens as you described. I look through a catalog or see an outfit on a commercial on tv and then try to find it in my size. I also like to browse in the ladies departments of stores and if something strikes my eye I imagine what I would look like in it and what I would feel like in it. If I like it, I buy it.

this is just my curiosty as a GG really, so bare with me ! but, who would you most like to be when your "dressed" ? as in, is there someone fmale u admire/wish u were ? and, how do you get ur inspiration for dressing ? do you see fashions in magazines or see a GG out and about wearing clothes/shoes etc that ud love to own
    for me, if i see a fashion on t.v, or maybe magazine, instantly think id love to own that ! and do they do it in my size lol
    sorry, just curious

Either a ****ty teenager girl or a office girl.

I think it all depends on the day and mood that someone would be in. So it can be a varity of people.

Well, I do have some influences. I guess some women just inspire me to be more feminine, sexier, more like them.

I know people problably don't like her, but one of the girls that inspire me the most is Paris Hilton. She looks sexy and she does whatever she wants, she is free, she sooo feminine and sexual. I don't know... just my impression.

And I see a lot of feminine pics, but the women on streets are the ones who serve as inspiration, the clothes, the shoes (oh, the high heels).

Muscles? Steroids? Weapons?
    Try some high heels and you'll feel really powerful!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimkandy View Post
    Kim Catrell loved watching her in Sex in the City...

Kim

not only did I love her look but I loved the attitude of her character Samantha (not to mention the over the top wardrobe)
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]