Thread: Body Shapes?

Body Shapes?

[SIZE=3]I was having a shower earlier tonight and I noticed my hip bones sticking out (i've lost some weight recently ) and it appeared to me that my hips and the upper thighs below them were a little wider than I recall them being in the past.

Am I getting a women's shape from the waist down? Maybe it's age or the weight changes, but I looked at myself in the mirror and it seems that my body has changed a little around the pelvis, but not to the same extent as a GG's shape.

I'm not on hormones or the like and my upper body is still it's normal masculine self, so I wonder what's happening to me?

Has anyone else noticed unintended changes to their body shape in a feminine way?
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Maybe because youve lost weight around the tummy ?. your hips appear wider. so just enjoy looking slim
    [SIZE="2"]Caz[/SIZE]

I get this... but it's mainly because I am insanely skinny. I have no real meat on my hips, (and so am not trying the usual tucking method with the testis -- ouchies!!) and so some movement lessons at college are tough for me, when rolling around on the floor. (More complex than it sounds ) ... I keep bumping my hip.

Though it does look somewhat feminine, which is great! I'm not complaining. xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Changes

It could be the "woman" in you poking through. We may not believe it but will power is a very strong thing and can sometimes produce physiological changes. It wouldn't surprise me at all to read someday that someone transitioned by willing it to happen. We are so conditioned and brainwashed to believe otherwise. Where do you think the "legends" of people morphing into animals, etc. came from?That's a story for another time, though. In the meantime, we can "work on" what Nature seemingly did to "shortchange" us by using the aids and props available. The being inside is the real one though and nothing can change that. Ericka/Rich

I've always had hips that are described as child bearing hips by GGs, long legs that are more in feminine in proportion to the rest of my body and a good B cup going on up top

Such a shame I'm covered in dark hairs all over and suffer from 11 o'clock shadow, yup 2 hours after shaving theres stubble there already

Just like my mind, I don't think my body knows what it's supposed to be lol

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    If only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]