Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: breast are growing as mushroom???

Thumbs down breast are growing as mushroom???

somewhere i have seen that is was possible to have larger breasts by mean of "wet bra" technic:
    who know this technic and better did you experiment it already and which were effects?
    jakie

GypsyKaren
    Are you talking about a water bra?

Karen

Banned Read only
    What is a water-bra I have heard of them on another thread,but naver seen any.

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren View Post
    Are you talking about a water bra?

Karen
    Not at all . Subject was to have larger "natural" breasts
    If I am right it was on some CD site wrote in english
    Jakie

Sorry... I have never heard of anything like that...

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jakie View Post
    somewhere i have seen that is was possible to have larger breasts by mean of "wet bra" technic:
    I've heard about this. Apparently you get into the shower wearing your bra and then somehow the water is supposed to make the material of your bra adhere to your skin better ???? ....thus helping push up what you're got...something to do with surface tension????....go figure.

I think this is the link to the page all about it.
    http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywo.../bra/bral6.htm
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I think the point of this, is to wear a bra that is wet. The object is that what breast tissue you have will mold into the shape of the cups of the bra as it dries. How and if it works I can't say; however I have a friend who is a body builder and he once said to me "you know, the human body is about 75% water and since water takes on the shape of the vessel it is in you can mold your body any way you want". I suppose that is true to some extent with limitations
    Vash
    24th Century Grande Dame

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling View Post
    I've heard about this. Apparently you get into the shower wearing your bra and then somehow the water is supposed to make the material of your bra adhere to your skin better ???? ....thus helping push up what you're got...something to do with surface tension????....go figure.

I think this is the link to the page all about it.
    http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywo.../bra/bral6.htm
    Thank you very much
    I had a quick reading of main article about this technic of "Wet bra".
    OK it is not possible say, unbeleiveble, before having tested,but if it should be so efficient, I suppose that it will be more well known over our CD world
    What are you thinking yourselves ? are you also septical as I am?

Banned Read only
    Ok it's not possable,My sister use to wash her new jeans and wear them wet so they would form to her figure.I did the same in the army with my boots wore-em wet until they dried so they would better form to my foot.Your body is not going to form to the material,it's the other way around.

Back in the 70s, there was this 'rumor' that any couple who had (unprotected) intercourse twice in the same night wouldn't get pregnant.

Kid you not.

Can anyone answer Kelly's and my question. What is a water bra?

Vikki

i've heard about this before, and apparently the deal is that you wet the bra (can be in the shower so that the water is warmer), then you pull your chest tissue in to the cups drawing them in from underneath and outside, giving you a bit of cleavage. The reasoning behind wetting the material is that the wet bra will create more friction between the breast tissue and the bra material, preventing the tissue from slipping out.

I've tried this for like one day, and when i took the bra off, i could feel that the tissue was a little more inclined to stay around the middle rather than redistributing to the sides. I kinda chickened out to do it longer for fear that the changes might become more permanent, but it was an interesting technique.

Btw, you're supposed to wear a slightly smaller bra than you're used to and one with cups that are more close to your actual breast tissue size (probably A for must of us).

Quote Originally Posted by vbcdgrl View Post
    Can anyone answer Kelly's and my question. What is a water bra?

Vikki
    Its a bra that is filled with liquid, you don't necessarily need forms when wearing one. Try googling it as well.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

A water bra is a bra that is filled with water when you buy it. It warms to the body as you wear it, you forget you have it on it feels so natural. Bought mine at Wal-Mart.No you can't add water to make it bigger it is filled at the factory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

I have a water Bra and they are just like a padded Bra except the fill is water. It's supposed to be more like the real thing and enhance what you have.. I like bird seed breasts much better, they wiegh and look just like the real thing.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    I like bird seed breasts much better, they wiegh and look just like the real thing.
    Bingo Amy ! I had a GG ask where I bought my forms and I told her at the feed & grain store.

When I wore wet shorts nothing grew.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    Bingo Amy ! I had a GG ask where I bought my forms and I told her at the feed & grain store.
    She must have given you a weird look, like "WTF"?
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

great idea

Thanks Angel Darling for the link. The update on that link about using clear silicone adhesive around the bra wire is just the idea i've been looking for. I wanted a way to keep my cleavage from soon slipping away and thats it. Tried the wet bra technique and as long as the bra was wet the cleavage stayed. How cool. I'm going to buy some silicone tomarrow. Now if this helps to grow or reshape breasts then thats another plus.

"It Stays"

Try "It Stays" adhesive. It makes your skin a little tacky and will keep everything in place. I have to reposition maybe once in a whole day! Works on straps and many other things to keep them from sliding around. It's water soluable so it washes right out.

Sally

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/it...-adhesive.aspx

Breasts

Not to change the subject but you did mention mushrooms, right? You know how mushrooms are grown, right? As far as the "wet bra" technique, I guess anything is possible. My question would be if you did achieve breast growth, what would you do with them? What is the point in having them really unless you are TG and considering transition? Ericka/Rich

water bra is a bra with water in specially constructed pockets. It give the appearance of a larger size...and the apparent naturalness.

My S.O. bought a water bra at wallmart and liked it so much she went back and got some more. Less than 10$ there. Others told her about them that they got at VS but they are over 30$. I tryed on her 36b and with the water fill I could just about completwly fill it out.

Lawren has a waterbra, and when it's worn it really does help fill out the dresses and making the fit a lot nicer.

Silver Member
    Water bra aside, this mushroom wet bra idea is just silly.

Steph