Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you keep your makeup

Where do you keep your makeup

I know this had to have been asked many times, but if you girls are like me, your makeup collection is growing like crazy. So, where do you keep your makeup? I'm lucky, I live alone and found this great antique vanity at a local dealer. It has 6 drawers on each side, and one drawer in the middle, with a huge mirror. Just perfect for all of my makeup.
    Toenails + Nail Polish = 1 Very Happy Girl

Silver Member
    In the bathroom. I am making a vanity in the bedroom which I hope will be easier to use.

Steph

I have two make up bags under the sink in my ensuite. My son occasionally goes in there to grab toothpaste or borrow my razor so it's out of sight but not really hidden. I think i might have to much but i'm always looking for more or to find the "perfect" foundation or concealer. I also keep my bag of nail polish's and cleaner there too, as well as my jewlery box. When he goes off to University next year i'm going to buy a nice makeup table for my bed room.

Lois.....

I have a womans bathroom, quite literally and I've never changed it out.
    The woman that sold me the house had an 8 foot long mirror put in, dual sink vanity.

So I just keep it where she kept it, second drawer

I like the vinyl she put on the floor, roses in pink...wall has a super light pink tone to the paint...

And nobody ever questions it, so I'm going to keep my bathroom en-femme
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I keep it in the bathroom in a large fishing tackle box

In a large makeup bag
    But dont for girls makeup dosnt keep for ever.
    [SIZE="2"]Caz[/SIZE]

I don't have much and it's probably all gone bad by now for lack of use but it's hidden in one of my dresser drawers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I keep it in a fishing tackle box, myself, and move it from my bedroom to my work room or where ever I need it.

Since I have a kind of "theatrical" and Film hobby---and do all kinds of disguise makeup---male and female, I dont think too much about actually HIDING it. I do really well, if I say so myself, although I havent got into prostetics yet--save for some teeth wigs and fake facial hair.

My GF gave me some books on Lon Chaney and I discovered that I have his gift. My only problem is what to do with it besides take neat pics and the ocasional Halloween Costume of Play role.

Smile

I keep some in a make-up bag my wife gave me and the rest in my purse, where else?

In my purse silly, I don't have that much.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Makeup

I live alone so my makeup is on my bathroom sink.

I don't have much, so it is in a makeup bag in a spare dresser drawer next to my hosiery.

make-up

All over, some in the up stairs bathroom, some in my bedroom closet, nail polish in the down stairs bathroom, but most in in a locked closet in my den, with the rest of my girly things.
    Not completly out of the closet yet.
    Courtney

I live alone , soo kinda all over the place , mostly in the bathroom, I like to do my nails polish on my EZ-chair while I watch TV.........
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Quote Originally Posted by lela View Post
    [...] this great antique vanity at a local dealer. It has 6 drawers on each side, and one drawer in the middle, with a huge mirror. Just perfect for all of my makeup.
    Lovely!

I used to be totally hooked on antiques, and there was a painted pink and black 3-mirror job from the 1940s that drove me crazy. $1,000- no way. I'm pretty burnt on antiques nowadays after sustaining a few implosions. I have my stuff in the 'master bathroom' - I call it The Office - it has a huge sink area for daily, a deep cabinet for weekly and drawers for monthly. Flourescent, alas - but I hung Christmas lights to replace that. The best touch is the sign on the door my 8-year girl wrote up: Vote For Crossdressers.

There is a lipstick or two in the car, some eye shadow and mascara in my 4X4, powder on my nightstand, foundation, eyeliner, lipstick and mascara in my purse and I have two travel bags.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Keep In A Cool Dark Place

In a plastic Ziplock bag in a plastic storage case on the floor of my closet. Why do you ask Lela

make-up

Mine is stored below my sink in master bathroom. I do need to get a make-up case, so it's on my Christmas list.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

It's everywhere

I have a small make up bag that I keep all the Stuff I am using then I have a bigger one for all the stuff that has gone to the way side.

Cynthia
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

Similar situation. My son lives with me, but the master bedroom is all mine. There's a 2 sink vanity. I keep my makeup in a zipper bag in one of the drawers. I also have a jewelry case in another drawer. I use one sink for drab and the other for femme. Once I have shaved my face, I shift to the femme side for makeup, jewelry, wig, etc. I also hand wash my "delicates" in the femme sink.

Vikki

Makeup

I have 1 drawer for my male stuff. 3 drawers and 2 selves in a linen closet with makeup plus some in all the purses. I have summer and winter day and night makeup.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

plastic zipplock upstairs bathroom my wife keeps hers in our room in a nice makeup bag i bought her from Victorias Secret. also keep burts lip shimmer in the car.

mqka

I have my own bathroom so my make up is under my sink in a make up case i got from my mom. Are i just leave it sitting in my room so everybody can see it.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Old Broad

At my age ( 58 ) as much as I can get on my face. From Vampish Maureen

Like many here, I don't get to use it so often and I know it does eventually go off, like food. So...what about the fridge ??? Or even the freezer ??

Must admit, never tried this myself.