Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Like to be with men or women?

Banned Read only

Like to be with men or women?

I was always a loner but I would rather be with women. Feel comfortable with a bunch of women even when they are talking about girl things, as long as they do not mind me there!

Never had much in common with most men, (firearms is about it). Cannot stand sports, cars are just a way to get from “point A to point B” so that eliminates most men especially in groups.

Wonder how may have the same “affliction”?

Banned Read only
    I used to be quite a dude and could hang out with the guys a lot. But then crossdressing ruined that and my guy social life. I don't have any women friends either, maybe from long time ago but no contact.

I enjoy female company much more than male company....not into sports, nor cars,...nothing male minded excites me..except just ordered a motorcycle...but time will tell..

Quote Originally Posted by janedoe311 View Post
    I was always a loner but I would rather be with women. Feel comfortable with a bunch of women even when they are talking about girl things, as long as they do not mind me there!

Never had much in common with most men, (firearms is about it). Cannot stand sports, cars are just a way to get from “point A to point B” so that eliminates most men especially in groups.

Wonder how may have the same “affliction”?
    The only sport I played was golf, the rest I could not stand and to this day will not watch on TV, on the other hand my wife is the one that will sit down to watch a football game, I will go into the other room and listen to music.

Anna

Socially, either men or women......I can interact with both and enjoy being able to do that ....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Spinster of this Parish Madeleine's Avatar
    Feel great amongst women. Hate football (soccer), but OK with cars (just seen the Mercedes I always wanted...). Blokes are OK but very shallow generally. Tricks I learned a long time ago :-

1. Always look into their eyes when they are talking.
    2. Always have clean fingernails.

It makes therm believe you care (and I always do!)

Hugs all round - Madeleine...

I can be with either group and feel comfortable, however, I don't contribute as much as I would like to when I'm with women. I'm closeted so there's a lot I can't say. For instance, my daughter drove the other day in heels, which she hadn't done before. I was driving my daughter and her boyfriend somewhere when she told me how different it was to drive in heels. I replied, "I know". My daughter knows my sense of humour and laughed. Her boyfriend asked her how I would know. She said that was the joke, I wouldn't. In my mind I was thinking how I did know and that I wasn't joking.

When I'm with a few women, usually at work, and they're talking about something I will give my opinions up to a point. I can't go past that point without revealing how much I might know about something that I really shouldn't know without experience, which I often do have. Nor can I ask too many questions about things I shouldn't need to know. This is why this site and others like it are so important to me. I can comment and ask questions.

Bonnie

Generally prefer the company of women. I have a couple of guy friends with whom I can hang out and be comfortable, but I much prefer the company of women.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have no problem communicating with either group. Mind you none of my male friends have a clue as to my fem side and I have no intention of telling them about it but our interests in hunting, fishing, boats and sports cars can certainly while the time away.
    As for the ladies that I know I have a good repoire with the feminine half of the gender and can usually carry off a good conversation in general terms especially as I enjoy cooking, good wines and shopping.

Michelle

Gotta say I'm more comfortable with the girls than the guys. Unless they're sci-fi fans than I can handle it. lol But like many of you the sports just don't do anything for me and whenever it's brought up I feel the urge to yawn.

Zoe
    [SIZE="2"]ZoeGurl[/SIZE]

People are people.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Much prefer women. Safer, kinder, listen better, look better, smell better.

Men or women or "crossdressers"

When I am in the mood to crossdress I enjoy the company of other crossdressers. A close second are men that appreciate CDers, I think that it is is easier to find em, or they find you! It is difficult to find GGs that are interested, could be fun, never done it.

In my male mode, I am a guys kinda guy...you know, macho stuff, two completely different attitudes!

When it clicks with a chick, there is nothing better!

Confused straight crossdresser! ...hope this is still on thread

Have fun out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Socially, either men or women......I can interact with both and enjoy being able to do that ....

Karren
    What Karen said.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I can be in either group and converse (learned quickly to be F2M), but I always preferred to be in the company of females.....more conversation about things I enjoy.

Emily Ann

hi my first post here.im the same although i do like sport,cars etc i do prefer to be women a night out is not just about getting drunk etc dont even mind talking about girl things

I interact well with both genders. Truth be known, I prefer dogs; they are less critical and always appreciate you for who you are and not how you look!
    "Lady Fingers"

I am very selective in who I spend time with, so whether it's male or females my friends are all good people. I have interests common to both so I don't have a preference.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

"Socially, either men or women......I can interact with both and enjoy being able to do that ...."

I'm like Karren in this respect--socially, either men or women--; however, I do not enjoy or have an interest in a number of "man" topics. I used to play American football, including college football and semi-pro, but I don't like to watch it or talk about it much. I've never been interested in cars except as a practical matter, not do I know much about them. I enjoy the outdoors but not for hunting, a little for fishing but I don't do it much. I would much rather spend time with women, talking about girly things than with men talking about which beer tastes best.
    warmly, Linnea

For me definatly female company !!!!!, Ive crossed over , and have trancended beyond my manhood .....I look way to girlie for most men...
    hang out with men ??????,,,,,,,YUK...........:yikes:
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

I feel far better in the company of women, even when I'm in drab. I feel more comfortable with the discussions I have with them than the one I have with most males... Some have great conversations, but by and large, when in group we male (I plead guilty too) tend to have boring macho subjects of discussions...

Lately, the president of the association in which I am very active told me ine the presence of the few board members around the diner table (all women except me) "But you don't react like a man" and that was definitely a compliment in her mouth...

I feel good too with CD or T* sisters. But that counts as women doesn't it?

Eugenie

I remember being in the freezing cold, pouring rain on a football (Australian Rules) field at the age of 7. I never took the field again, although I did play soccer as a teen. I quickly learned the best way not to get picked was to show up to the tryouts and be completely hopeless. About the only sport I liked was distance running, because you could chat to your friends along the way, and I did play tennis as a youngster.

I've always preferred the company of women, or more correctly have not really ever had a problem with connecting with women. It used to be really funny as a young adult when guys would eye off a pretty girl and would be scared of going up to talk to her or ask her out. I would often walk up and just start talking. Most girls will give you plenty of time to talk if you aren't frothing at the mouth and trying to hit on them with bad pickup lines.

With men I have very few I would call friends, and really hate the one-upmanship that goes on when groups of men get together. My brother used to call it "black catting", i.e. "I have a black cat", "That's nothing, I have a panther" ... You get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I interact well with both genders. Truth be known, I prefer dogs; they are less critical and always appreciate you for who you are and not how you look!
    Yupper man's/CD's best friend LOL !

I have always been more comfortable hanging out with the girls. At high school I was the first boy ever to elect home economics as my major subject - Hey I went on to become a chef by trade, but; at the time, it was more about me being more comfortable in that environment, i hated wood and metal shop! I love throwing parties and doing all the catering etc and many years ago a male friend attending a dinner party at out house watched me all evening doing the host thing down to a tee and finally commented "you will make a great wife one day" he thought it was a big male joke, yet on the other hand my feelings and private thaught were "thanks sweetie".
    Samantha

My preference is women. We chat more and the conversation flows so easily. This weekend I was traveling with my son's soccer team and I know I spent 70-80% of my time talking with the ladies.

One said her sciatica was real bad, but was getting better once she stopped wearing her heels. I told her the same thing happened to me. She laughed it off but it was fun teasing.