Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adams Apple? How many don't have one?

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    Mine's small, but not hidden unfortunately.... and the worst part is my voice.... very deep, so it will be impossible to fake it... unlucky me I guess...
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't. —Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

I don't have an adams apple

Don't have one. At least not one noticable enough to hide.
    Hail Satin!

Like Jenna I have a fat neck and it covers up my adam's apple completely. I have also been periodically underweight by about 5 pounds 3 times in my life and my adam's apple wasn't noticable at all.So I guess that I'm lucky by cd standards.

Mine doesn't show... That is quite convenient when I'm "en femme"...

But I'm sure there are many other give away that identify us as males dressed as women than Adam's apple...

Eugenie

Another lucky one here. I can feel it and it does show, but it isn't very prominent.

Well...%$#&^%$%#,,,I have a rather large and noticable Adam's apple!! Can it be removed... well, I mean, I know it CAN be, but what will the effects be?? A feminine voice... (I hope!)....

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy View Post
    Well...%$#&^%$%#,,,I have a rather large and noticable Adam's apple!! Can it be removed... well, I mean, I know it CAN be, but what will the effects be?? A feminine voice... (I hope!)....
    trachea shave...............http://www.tsroadmap.com/physical/face/trachea.html

How is it that so many cd's have small adams apples. It's not fair, mine is as big as Texas and I allways have to cover it when I try to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Michellebej View Post
    This might be kind of a dumb question, but; I don't have an adams apple. Not visible, nothting there when I feel my chin, nada.

Ok, so I am not a freak of nature, but; how many Genitic Men have Adams Apples? I can't be all of us.

Oh, and what the heck does it do?

Love

Michelle

Hey!! I don't have one either!!!!!!

If you shook me by the throat you'd feel it, but if you were just looking... nada.
    Der TranssexuellauĂźenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    i think you need to re-read above and learn biology again lol
    I said to cut a long story short.....! What you expect me to be a biology teacher..Cor blimey!

Red face

Kieron, it amazes me how many people still believe in the myth after all you did to show them the truth(we all have adams apples) some just show more then others I'm one of the lucky ones that doesn't show much. KEEP-UP the good work.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by janet p View Post
    Kieron, it amazes me how many people still believe in the myth after all you did to show them the truth(we all have adams apples) some just show more then others I'm one of the lucky ones that doesn't show much. KEEP-UP the good work.
    thanks Janet......i do like to search things online to learn things......its my hobby lol, so anything you ever wanna know....im your man lol

Not a visible one here , so i could pass the Maury Povich test
    Vash
    24th Century Grande Dame

Good heavens I am envious ! Mine is prominent, I've always been worried about the implications for trying to pass, I'm not even that deep (not that I'm shallow )!
    I wish it would vanish, maybe I need to gain some weight!
    Best
    MB

definetely can't see mine. I'm a little heavy, but not chins rolling over.. I'm glad I don't have one.. I have a feeling it has to do how your voicebox develops. I really don't have too deep of a voice unless I really don't put effort into annunciation.

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    Well, isn't the Adam's Apple your voice box, so if you don't have one, then your can't talk, I saw the tail end of a Maury one time that was one of those TG shows, and I heard someone say something bout the neck, but yeah, both men and women have em, watch a genetic female swallow, you'll see it then.
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

Diana

Wink

Of course like everyone I have an Adam's Apple, however I have been lucky in that department, as mine does not show at all.