Thread: Female role model?

Female role model?

I've just read a thread on Male role models, and wondered. Do any of you have a female role model and if so who and why?

Good question. I was trying to think of someone without saying I wanted to be her based on her looks or style. As for a role model, I would have to say it was someone I used to work with because of her skills, talent, disposition, and ability to work with me.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Everyone on this website are my role models!
    **KISSES**, ~stacey~[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Role model

My Grandmother. Ericka/Rich

all women that fight back against abusive men........
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Quote Originally Posted by ubokvt View Post
    I've just read a thread on Male role models, and wondered.
    Do any of you have a female role model and if so who and why
    ?
    well thats a good question however you did not say if it was a gg. or can it be a ts? if so then my role model is a ts girl her name is Renee Reyes here is her web site www.reneereyes.com/ . i want to be just like her in every way.. and i am getting there. Renee is wonderful and she has help me in many ways thanks Renee . she has very good advice and it works for me ... hugs mj
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My mother.

She was the classic suburban mom. Doctor's wife, tennis, keeping upset with the Joneses. Spent more than a decade of her life working on turning me into a rough 'n gruff boy. Wow, I really couldn't stand her!

After 30 years' marriage, she told the old man to f*** himself and took off to hike the Appalachian Trail. Spends winters in Mexico - camping. No longer gives a crap about money - a total hippie.

And she's the one who embraced the fem me more affectionately than anyone.

People can change.

Banned Read only
    I got a book from ebay named Catwalk - it's about female models of the 90's. They are all so beautiful and most of them are my female role models. I would have loved to have been born a hot female model!

I have a friend I'll call Jane, the wife of a friend. Mostly she wears boring clothes. She's my proof that clothes do not make the woman. She's nice, smart, and has a great sense of humor. But she is female, and if I could be half as good as her she'd be a great role model.

Another is a woman I met in school. I'll call her Germaine. Germaine had the most soothing manner of anyone I've met, and balanced her academic brilliance with a love of fun and, nor surprisingly, more friends than could be counted. Incredibly, I didn't realize she was beautiful until someone pointed it out to me! She'd be a great model.

pm
    Last edited by princessmichelle; 11-28-2006 at 08:19 PM. Reason: had to add Germaine
    "Princess" was on a shirt given to me by a cd who barely knew me. I purged it, but kept the nickname to remind me of the kindess.

Gold Member
    Lisa Lampanelli, what can I say

Interesting question ... ... ...

No, no particular role model.

My mother is and has been influencing in teaching me quite a few of the "fem-skills" (cooking, handicraft and the like) when I asked her for.

For certain aspects of "revolution" my sister has been influencing.

Other than that I am impressed by self-confident women that are able to pick up the best of both worlds without being dogmatic.

One or three of the GGs on this forum would fit in this category.

Nope, not just one.....I guess I have all females as role models.....since I've been studying all of the ones that I come in contact with.....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My ex-wife. She is a very beautiful lady. Very assertive, determined individual. She actually has all the qualities I would like to have.
    Krystal Lynn

Almost 3,000

As Karren closes in on 3,000 posts I will pick her. She is also very beautiful and humorous. From Maureen

Amanda Tappings as Samantha Carter from Stargate SG-1.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Red face Role Model

It would be my sister she has had to put up with our mothers abuse towards her husband(of 46yrs) raising 6 kids(one who is gay) not that she doesn't love him as much as the others,but until things get a little to much to handle will she call me to unload and then I listen and hope that it helps.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My wife!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Amanda King (Kate Jackson) from "Scarecrow & Mrs King" comes to mind, as does Jill Taylor (Patricia Richardson) from "Home Improvement". Smart, beautiful, feminine, and loving.
    Hugs,

Bernice

No. Not really.
    Hail Satin!