Thread: Start of a new me

Spinster of this Parish Madeleine's Avatar

Start of a new me

Hello again,

Thought I would start at the bottom and work up. Arranged for the new avatar today which is based upon my recent purchases. The shoes being fairly comfortable so far. Wondered about changing my en femme name to 'Pretty Polly' after the brand name of the chosen hosiery - but sounds too much like a parrot - not the sort of 'bird' I fancy being....

Hopefully the next purchases will be lingerie and then move on to something like blouse/skirt.

Have finished plucking eyebrows for now (they are looking a little bald), but went to work today with a little eyebrow pencil line added - no one commented so far. Might try a little eye shadow next week and see how that goes.

I must say that I am really encouraged by this forum and look forward to all your comments.

Yours Madeleine...

Hi Madeleine,

Sounds as though you had a good day. With regards to the brow pencil at work, I too use a pencil to darken and thicken my brows at work and no one has seemed to ever even notice. I also use a light neutral eyeshadow a cfew shades darker than my skin. It's Maybelline's "Earthly Taupe". Again, no one has "said" anything. So as long as you choose neutrals and keep it light, you probably won't even be noticed.

Welcome and I know you like me will find this forum both entertaining and educational. And if you ever need it - it's very supportive.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spinster of this Parish Madeleine's Avatar

Thanks

Thanks for your reply Jenna - I have noted the eye make up and will search for it over here.

Will probably keep the pantyhose on for work under the jeans during the Winter months as not only are they really sexy to feel but warm to wear at the saltmine...

Hugs Madeleine...