Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: While the Jury is Out, Karren is Out and About

While the Jury is Out, Karren is Out and About

So no jury duty today so took the morning off work and went exploring the Little Washington. And had a blast! I spent almost the whole time wandering around downtown, shopping, eating, and just enjoying the warm morning. Left home and went straight to my favorite rest area to change, and had a few technical difficulties. Like left my breast forms in the truck, in the other bag, so put in my pushup pads which made me look rather flat chested. Lol Took my time and did a nice job on the makeup. Left the restroom and wandered about the rest area for a few minutes, with my new boots, new skirt and new top!! Felt sooooo good!!! Exchanged the pads for the forms in the truck…

I headed downtown and parked on a side street. Walked up to the main street and down a block to the court house where I had been Monday and Tuesday. So took a few photos of myself in front of the court house, people coming and going and no on seems to care or even look my way. COOL! I’m either passing big time or no once cares!!! So I just wander up and down the streets, and back to the store I bought the 5 pair of earrings on Tuesday in male mode. Right away I felt the female clerk read me but hey….I don’t care….looked through the women’s clothing and back up front to the earrings. Bought 3 pair and they weren’t marked so she called the male clerk over who sold me the earrings Tuesday. Funny, he did not recognize me as the same person but for some reason, as a female I paid more for the earrings than as a male!! I felt like saying “Hey!!! Why did you charge me more when I’m wearing a dress?” But I didn’t since I was feeling pretty good about not being recognized!!! hehe

Walked to a local fast food restaurant and went inside and bought a milk shake…using my normal voice all the time and the girls behind the counter appeared to accept me as a woman…. VERY COOL! Walked to the local college for a few more photos, and after about 3 hours of wandering around, headed back to the truck….God, I love these boots!!!

After a stop for gas, I headed back towards work (20 minutes) and my other favorite port-a-john in the nearby park to change back. But before I did I took a few more photos and a few movies….After the change I went back to work and resumed my normal boreing male life…..<sigh>

But I’m feeling so good right now, a truly natural high!!! Plus I just found out they added another over night to my upcoming business trip!!! Three full evenings!!!! I feel faint!! Hehehe BTW, the photos are up on yaahoo , check way down... and I’ll post the movies out on photobucket when I get time….

Love Karren

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/karrenhu...60762357249914
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-01-2006 at 07:47 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren -- Loved the pics. Nice outfit, too. Especially liked the pic of you driving. Such a wonderful smile and looking so natural, too. Only you can turn jury duty into an excuse to dress.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

karen your are a HOOT. great pictures.
    sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes

The video links are moved to the Photo Forum for members and my security....lol

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...903#post649903

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-01-2006 at 10:45 PM.

.......My Photos

Sounds like a great afternoon, Karren.

By the way, you look great!

jen

Banned Read only
    Hey Karren I love that wig in your current avatar right now! What brand is it, where'd you get it, and how much did you pay for it? Does it also have a lot of hair? My current wig is just ok and not so great so I'm not to confident in it. You look best in that kind of wig!

Thanks for the story.
    Last edited by Jesse69; 11-30-2006 at 08:03 PM.

high stick

Karren you are so bold--wish you would take some photos! LOL
    I took a look at movies, and '"wedding", "Pittsburgh" and todays pics. You always look so sweet. Good taste in clothes.
    But...who is holding the camera? If it is self timer--are you using a tripod? Doesn't it attract a lot of attention?
    I am not as out as you, and i drive a chevy pickup--amazing what you can get behind the seat of a pickup isn't it. I am size 10, shoes size 10 or 11. How is it you feel comfortable changeing in porta-jons and highway rest areas?
    OK I admit at times I have added wig, earrings, lipstick and heels while in my pickup without taking any clothes off--and then changed more completely in a public rest room.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
    Hey Karren I love that wig in your current avatar right now! What brand is it, where'd you get it, and how much did you pay for it? Does it also have a lot of hair? My current wig is just ok and not so great so I'm not to confident in it. You look best in that kind of wig!

Thanks for the story.
    Jesse, It was my first human hair wig....and it is thick, from Hair Me Now, on ebay... Clearence $45 or $50 and it's a couple years old...

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferR771 View Post
    Karren you are so bold--wish you would take some photos! LOL
    I took a look at movies, and '"wedding", "Pittsburgh" and todays pics. You always look so sweet. Good taste in clothes.
    But...who is holding the camera? If it is self timer--are you using a tripod? Doesn't it attract a lot of attention?
    I am not as out as you, and i drive a chevy pickup--amazing what you can get behind the seat of a pickup isn't it. I am size 10, shoes size 10 or 11. How is it you feel comfortable changeing in porta-jons and highway rest areas?
    OK I admit at times I have added wig, earrings, lipstick and heels while in my pickup without taking any clothes off--and then changed more completely in a public rest room.
    Thanks, Jennifer.....I have a Sony Cybershot and a small minitripod which fits in my purse. An people walk by me when I take photos and no one cares....I just set it where I wan and go strike a pose!!! I feel comfortable changing anywhere...even out in the open!!! Or in the car in a crowded parking lot!! lol Just me I guess..

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Thanks Sue Ellan and Sherrie...... Funny fallout from todays adventure, I went to fill my sons car up with fuel tonight and I couldn't find my gas card.......I left it in my purse!! Lolk

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Nice Pics Karen... But...

I'll call the fashion police on you! Your handbag doesn't match at all. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

I'm SURE you'll do better next time.

Hugs, Lori

Way to go, as usual.

Certainly was another way too nice day in the 'burgh...

You'll probably need those boots this weekend though, payback times a comin'

You're jury duty adventures sounded quite interesting as well.
    I have yet to be called, however, my wife and several people she works
    with have all been to the county courthouse over the past several months.

Rachel Jean

Karren, the wig looks great. I have one human hair wig and I love it, but I save it for special occasions.
    It sounds like you're having a great time!
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by Lori SC View Post
    Nice Pics Karen... But...

I'll call the fashion police on you! Your handbag doesn't match at all. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

I'm SURE you'll do better next time.

Hugs, Lori
    Funny girl....but lat time I checked, not many GG's had matching handbags.....I'm just one of the girls!! hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by rachel_jean View Post
    Way to go, as usual.

Certainly was another way too nice day in the 'burgh...

You'll probably need those boots this weekend though, payback times a comin'

You're jury duty adventures sounded quite interesting as well.
    I have yet to be called, however, my wife and several people she works
    with have all been to the county courthouse over the past several months.

Rachel Jean
    I figured that Thursday would be the best day to go out for a stroll until probably next spring.

Quote Originally Posted by linnea View Post
    Karren, the wig looks great. I have one human hair wig and I love it, but I save it for special occasions.
    It sounds like you're having a great time!
    If I wasn't having a good time, Linnea....I wouldn't be doing this!!!

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Sis,

Now I know where I get my craziness from....it runs in the family. Awesome outting!

Emily Ann

While the Jury is Out, Karren is Out and About

Very nice pictures. I wish I had your nerve.

Susan

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    Sis,
    Now I know where I get my craziness from....it runs in the family. Awesome outting!
    Emily Ann
    Hey!! Watch who your calling crazy!! And it was amazing since I've never crossdressed there before and always thought that Washington was more WVish than Pittsburghish... But based on yesterday I was wrong...

I don't know how many people I passed on the streets, like I was counting, but it had to be a personal record lol...but I received nothing but smiles or Hi's from passer byers and even had a door held for me by this very nice gentleman!!

I don't really expect to pass, at least in my mind, and I figure everyone knows I'm not a chick, their just too polite or too embarased to say anything... Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Johnson View Post
    Very nice pictures. I wish I had your nerve.

Susan
    I haven't figured out if its nerve or stupidity yet Susan.....hehe. But I think its just being comfortable no matter how I'm dressed.... No excitement or heart pounding anymore..... Just a calm feeling... And it has little to do with me passing because I truely doubt I pass all the time but its your attitude that this is the way I like to dress and I belong here as much as anyone else... When I walk down the street it with an aire of confidence...... And maybe that's what people see! I don't understand it myself but I'm sure enjoying it!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-01-2006 at 10:35 AM.

.......My Photos

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Sis, I know I can say this and you will take it as it is meant....I sometimes wonder when someone sees you or me and they see our less than perfect female angles if they see "guy in women's clothes!" or their mind really is thinking "damned old ugly broad!" (giggle giggle) " Like it must be because no guy in his right mind is gonna be here in a dress."

Emily Ann

WOW, What a gutsy broad!!! You know we are all jelious of you. Oh, the pictures look just as fantastic as always. Keep up the good work.... ...BJ

It's not too late to switch careers - you'd be a killer news anchorwoman!

Love your hair.
    Love your smile.
    Love your nerve.

I really enjoy your movies, especialy the ones in which you put on your make-up. Being a relatively new CD, I truly appreciate the demonstration. I need all the help I can get.
    Thank you.

Karen, you are a lifestyle as well as technological inspiration to us all.

movies

Karren I liked your movies and your pics are really good. You seem really happy when your dressed as Karren i would say you were ment to to this. Me i don't know as of yet it may take some time and pratice. You have a great day.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Platinum Member
    flipping eck! i just watched the make up vid......i NEVER in a million years thought you looked like that under the make up and wig! what a transformation!!! well done girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    flipping eck! i just watched the make up vid......i NEVER in a million years thought you looked like that under the make up and wig! what a transformation!!! well done girl!
    Thanks guy!! It surprises me too sometimes when I look in the mirror and don't recoginize the reflection!! Lol always said I could sit next to my wife and she wouldn't recognize her as me!!

Karren

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Awwwww, we didn't get to see the times at the races LOL.