Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you dress?

Where do you dress?

Where do you all dressup, especially if you can't at home? Do you use hotel rooms, public rest rooms? You car? Friends houses?

I live alone so i dress at home 24-7

Diana

Wink Hi Leslie

Both my wife and I work, she likes to work late so I do most of my dressing at home in private. Am just now getting up the nerve to visit a few clubs in the area that are receptive to CDs, alternate lifestyle types. Hope to make a few excursions soon. Hugs and Kisses Diana
    Hugs and Kisses, Diana

at home when the kids are not around...
    ....sometimes in a remote corner of the mall parking lot if I have something I simply can't wait to put on!!

Mostly at home after dark, or motel rooms
    Courtney

How about........ any semi enclosed space that no one intrudes into for a minimum of 15 minutes is fair game!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I just dress at home.

I dress at home. Depending on circumstances, I may leave the house partially dressed(in drab cover), then park around the corner, sneak back and finish dressing in a shed in the back yard. I want to try Karren's "change on the fly" technique, but have to scope out a few changing spots first. Once in a while, I will make up some excuse that I'll be gone for a couple of days, and get a motel room in another city.

Vikki

hi leslie
    i dress at home 24/7 just me so all the freedom i want

btw leslie were do you dress ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red face

I use to dress at home only but since hallowen this year I have started going out in semi drab and then finding a spot to finish dressing then going to places that I know are safe or just driving around.

I live alone so I can dress anytime I'm home. I don't go out in my community. When I do travel, I dress in my hotel room and head out from there. Needless to say, I look forward to travelling a lot!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    I dress at home now (my wife is more accepting of it than I am), but a year ago, I used to haul all my stuff out to the van, go for a drive, dress and do my makeup in the van, and stop at the mall, etc. for a little public time.

I did the hotel thing once, that was more nerve-wracking since my door opened onto the reception room... all the clerks saw me and instantly knew who I was/what I was doing. back then, it mattered to me .. now, not so much.

Home

I am alone, so I can dress at my leisure at home. Pantyhose can sometimes take a while to get on,and makeup also, but at least I know that no one will barge in on me. Maureen

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar

Where and when.

I was a long haul trucker for many years, until the Doctor retired me with a bad heart ( left side only working 26 % ) I drove aalot of miles in a dress or wearing a skirt blouse set and it was real handy and lots of fun!! Sometimes I miss it most times I don't if that makes any sence? Now I can catch up on my hobbies, and it seems funny to actually make payments on a place to live instead of a three bed room storage unit. Living out of a suit case gets old in a hurry. SO won't let me build another winged sprint car so I've been playing my pedal steel guitar alot. Also do lots of ham radioing.. Patricia..

:nerd: I used to crossdress in a telephone booth; you know, spin around three or four times and I was switched. They called me Super CD; I was faster than an eyelash curler, more fragrant than lilac body spray and able to change wigs in a flash. But at last, without a phone booth, I'm just your average CD who dresses at home and takes my ruin, the cellphone, with me when I go out and about.
    "Lady Fingers"

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Danielle View Post
    I was a long haul trucker for many years, until the Doctor retired me with a bad heart ( left side only working 26 % ) I drove aalot of miles in a dress or wearing a skirt blouse set and it was real handy and lots of fun!! Sometimes I miss it most times I don't if that makes any sence? Now I can catch up on my hobbies, and it seems funny to actually make payments on a place to live instead of a three bed room storage unit. Living out of a suit case gets old in a hurry. SO won't let me build another winged sprint car so I've been playing my pedal steel guitar alot. Also do lots of ham radioing.. Patricia..
    Hi Radio Ham
    me too S73 from France

I can dress at home as my wife has no problems with me being dressed around her, but we've never out, not even for a drive, that said, i have stood in my back garden in the wee hours of the morning.LOL. Sharon.xxx

At home mostly, wife would rather I dress than have a heart attack. Won't go out with me and not into it but after almost 20 yrs realizes it is a part of me and I need to express it.

Where to change/dress

Phone booths work pretty well, whoa! --wait that's the "wrong" costume! Ericka Kay

I dress at home also i have dresses at work i some times sneek into the costume store at work and try things on
    Daizy
    Karren Hutton your an Inspiration

Content and Happy
    I'm another 'home alone' girl and dress 24/7.

Lanore

Lone Wolf

Home

Home for me, makes me feel more secure.

I dress at home when my wife is away since she does not want to participate in my dressing.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

I am surprised at how many of you get to dress at home. I wish that I were in your shoes...really! My wife knows but does not want to see, so I will get to dress at home maybe once a year when my she is out of town and the kids are at school. All others are in a hotel room about 2-3 times per month. Dressing at home is just a dream for now.

I live alone so I do it whenever the mood hits me. I'm glad I don't live with anyone. I can leave my skirts and panties lying around.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!