View Poll Results: Do You Look Better as a Woman than as a Man?

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • I look great both ways equally.

17 7.33%
  • I look better as a woman.

125 53.88%
  • I look better as a man.

38 16.38%
  • I’m average both ways.

39 16.81%
  • I’m ugly both ways!

13 5.60%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do You Look Better as a Woman than as a Man?

Banned Read only

Do You Look Better as a Woman than as a Man?

Do you look better as a women when you’ve totally transformed yourself? I feel I make a better looking woman than just my ok guy self regularly. When I’m all dolled out I admire myself in a full length mirror. Like women have so much stuff to make themselves look beautiful!

Vote on the poll.

There are some of you members who definitely look better as a woman. Like Karen Hutton and Jenna1561.

Woman

There is no comparison. Not only do I look better, but I have more confidence, more compassion, and I feel sexier. Maureen the Vamp

I know I look better as a woman, I pride myself on my eyes, I wish I could wear eye make-up all the time .. My eyes look so sexy done up, I have legs like a woman and nice feet to make the look more feminine. I love a set of dangling earings.

I love looking at the transformation sites showing the befores and afters. Most guys on those sites look much better as a woman. I'm no exception. The right wig, makeup and clothes....much better.

At this point in my life I would look very silly trying to pass a a man. I have had just a little too many 'changes' made to go back to that look successfully!

you tell me?

I personal think as a female
    Attached Images Attached Images

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    I voted "better as a woman", but I have a disclaimer:

I make more effort to look good when dressed as a woman. I don't make much effort at all to look good when drab.

Another disclaimer: I also feel more lively and happy when dressed as a woman; that must affect how I look, too.

Lauren415: I think you look good either way. Go Army!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren415 View Post
    you tell me?

I personal think as a female
    ooooh i like the pics, i will agree better as female, i do like your avatar with your male army jacket on ....you look very natural as female, mind you he's still good looking too a matthew broderick thing going on there!

Lauren, your transformation in incredible. Totally masculine to a totally passable woman.

For myself, it's not so much that I'm really attractive as a woman, just that I'm not very attractive as a man.

My head is small, my neck is long. I have a small chin and brow, skinny limbs, and small hands and feet. This helps the femme look, though I still think I have a man's face, regardless of makeup. And unfortunately, my beard is very tough, so I get a shadow very fast.

Here's a question: If you could choose between being a really handsome man or a gorgeous crossdresser, which would you choose?
    Alexis W.

My only consolation is that I don't look much worse as a woman.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Gorgeous Crossdresser

Quote Originally Posted by AlyssaT View Post
    Lauren, your transformation in incredible. Totally masculine to a totally passable woman.

For myself, it's not so much that I'm really attractive as a woman, just that I'm not very attractive as a man.

My head is small, my neck is long. I have a small chin and brow, skinny limbs, and small hands and feet. This helps the femme look, though I still think I have a man's face, regardless of makeup. And unfortunately, my beard is very tough, so I get a shadow very fast.

Here's a question: If you could choose between being a really handsome man or a gorgeous crossdresser, which would you choose?
    Without hesitation a Gorgeous Crossdresser. Which I already am.hehehe (stolen from Karren ) Maureen

i would choose a very gorgeous crossdresser who could get guy hot and bothered

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren415 View Post
    i would choose a very gorgeous crossdresser who could get guy hot and bothered
    i think with the right sexy clothing and make up, you would have no problems

Lauren you DO look better as a woman, and how!!

I've never liked how I looked as a guy.

I'm not where I want to be as a woman but it's getting there - I can look in the mirror and like what i see now though.

So it's a set of scales slightly leaning for the woman.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by AlyssaT View Post

Well I think you look fantastic- wish I could look as good!

Definatly BETTER as a woman, seeing I am one now, I have changed to much to go back to looking like a Man, HAVE no thought what soever of EVER going back. Took me some time to get where I am, Plus I own NO male clothes at all. After all I did Find Cami inside a boy's body, what a discusie that was ..... lol

http://www.camirose.com/Cami1101.jpg
    " Go Confidently in the direction of your Dreams ! Live the Life You've Imagined. "

" SHOOT FOR THE MOON, Even if you miss, You'll Land among the Stars "

~Cami Dawn~

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar
    I feel much better as a woman but I am neither as beautiful as I'd like to be or the women I adore.
    I'm not a bad looking bloke but en femme, I don't look beautiful and in the last five years my belly has grown.
    I wish looked better as a woman.
    Last edited by Faye Emmette; 12-02-2006 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Add'n
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

Looking better?

Don't know if that's a fair question. I will admit I look and act differently as Richard, I have a guy rep to live up to after all. As Ericka, I'm this sexy little thing who is all sweet and innocent (Not!). The truth is, sometimes I feel like Rich in a dress as Ericka and the other way around as Rich. Now, isn't THAT special? Ericka Kay

Ooooh! No question!

Incredibly better in Teresa-mode, but women look better than men anyway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    I look a lot better as a red head than a bald guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    I look a lot better as a red head than a bald guy.
    Yeah, me too. Ericka Kay

I feel better as a woman, so I suppose that has to make me look better also.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I voted aveage both ways. I have been told from SA when signing up for credit cards that i look much better female & to be very honest I DO feel much prettier that way. If not honest i would have said fab. as a woman.
    Janelle

Wink Better looking woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    I feel better as a woman, so I suppose that has to make me look better also.
    When your outside matches your inside you can`t help but look better.-Angela

has for me well a woman what do you think ?.. and my sister thinks i look younger too
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]