Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does your wife/SO prefer you enfemme?

No she doesn't!! And she's never seen me enfemme! And I'm glad since one, I look better as a woman than she does and two, she tells me how to dress as a male and at least as a female I can choose my own clothing!! Hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

In My Dreams! I could only dream of being enfemme all the time and having my GLady want me that way. I do LOVE her very much and respect her! Besides I wouldn't pass as a Female, well maybe with some help.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My wife finds me attractive as a feminine guy but she doesn't prefer my en femme version over the others. I have three modes of dress, "guy wearing girly clothes" "fully en femme" and "unisex". The order I've listed them is the order my wife prefers to see me in. Manly man isn't even there, (it's not me at all) if it was, she'd hate that the most, because "girly guy" is what she likes best. That said she has no issues with being affectionate towards me when I'm en femme and we mix our lipstick regularly
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

My wife feels much more comfortable when I'm dressed as a woman, but she also likes to see me dressed as a male at times. I don't think she wants to give up the "man" in her life just yet.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    My wife likes me dressed as a girl. I think I have said on other threads here that I simply never dress as a guy at home anymore. It would feel very odd now. We just live together together as two women. Feels very natural.

My wife hates my feminine side and doesn't want to accept Denise. I truely think she is jealous of my Feminine side. She will never even tell me I look nice or cute. She don't even want to look at me dressed up!!! It is so sad , If my wife accepted me and encouraged me I would be a much happier girl and smile more!!!

I wish...

Yes

My ex-wife and both of my ex-SO's preferred me in femm mode.

Marriage broke up because of her drug use.

I left my first SO because she liked it a little toooooo much.

Second, one because of family issues.

I think, though, that I have a tendency to screen the women I date. I don't date anyone that has seen me in "ultra guy" mode. Don't want them dating "
    him" lol. I date women that are openly bi, and that like feminine clothes. It is amazing after that how many of them are ok, and even enthusiastic about CDing.

Love

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon86 View Post
    my wife wouldn't want me dressed enfemme 24/7, however she does encourage me to dress as and when the opportunities arise.LOL. Sharon.xxx
    Same for me....

My wife is still angry, after 5 years. . Said i am online too much--self-centered and doing "this" against her wishes and then...said, "Admit it ...you are a transvestite!"
    What should I do?

I have been reading through the threads looking for the best way to tell my SO. I have been closet dressing for 20+ years and I am positive she has no clue and I know it's going to be a very large shock (lucky for me we are the same size). I have no idea how she will take it or if I should tell her at all. I am afraid she will get the wrong idea and assume it is all sexual and perverted....that's just not why and I am not sure she will ever understand....for that matter I am not sure I will ever understand myself.

Any ideas or advice here?

Thanks,

Rebeca

Hmmm, my wife supports me as BJ, but doesn't want to be to make love to me in girl mode. But she buys me clothes and makeup. And helps me dress. As a matter of fact, we both have matching bra and panties on today...BJ

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Rebeca,

Here's a link to some threads my wife wrote. The first one is called "how to tell your partner" it's taken from a GGs perspective. The second link is something else she wrote called "Now I like it now I like it now I don't, Understanding the Acceptance Pendulum". Other members have said they found these passages helpful, I hope you do too.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13841

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=12890
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

My wife prefers the don't ask, don't tell policy. She has never seen me dressed completely, or pictures thereof. She doesn't want to talk about it or deal with it. Sooo, I guess the answer is she prefers only the guy mode.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanygirl View Post
    You are sweet Eugenie, but I think my nose is too big...
    Mine too, even though I try to keep it out other peoples business!
    "Lady Fingers"

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My wife enjoys Tina as her girlfriend, but she enjoys him as her husband and I like that arrangement just fine .

no way

she hates the fact i cd
    lovin to dress...

Seeing as my SO CDs 24/7 the answer is yes I prefer her fem all the time.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I honestly don't have a preference. I find both versions of my sweetie attractive and beautiful. Which ever one is presented to me...I am down with that!

Since work and such sometimes get in the way of more Amanda time I suppose I look forward to the times he is chicked out...but it does not take anything away from the cute boy he is every day.

It seems obvious though to me, if your wife met you as a girl...and fell in love with what she saw...well that is what she is into....she needs to join my secret soceity! haaahaa!

Red face

Bethanygirl, I wish I could find someone like your SO, my ex knew of my CDing and would help with it until she didn't get her way then it was how she had to put up with it as if she didn't know from the start. As far as your nose, I think it makes you look like Natalie Wood the movie star!!!

:)

im the girlfriend of a CD....i have no problem with them dressing up( granted, when they first told me, i bought ran off the road...LOL), but they are aware some things disturb me a bit, but if it disturbs me, i tell them

i will admit though, they have the legs for hose, and i sure DONT! (im a rather large BBW)....and they look better in a dress than i do, even though it tends to be "guy wearing femme stuff"

i see things this way, you are who you are, and i have no right to judge....if youre a guy who likes wearing womens clothing, so be it...its a part of you

and yes, i love him/her and see them for who they are