Thread: At Last ...

At Last ...

[SIZE=3]... I found a place to live!

Five weeks ago we were told the lease on the house we're renting would end and we'd have to leave. So it's been panic for me as i've had so much trouble finding somewhere suitable here in Canberra that I could afford.

Well, today I secured a room in a share house which is a stone's throw from the centre of Canberra! Imagine - shopping centres, theatres, restaurants, and all the usual mall stores only five minutes from home!

It's also cheaper cost wise for me to rent, although I will have to setup and pay for my own internet account as the others don't have an ISP at home as they use their work computers to access the net.

It will also mean I spend about 15 minutes more on the bus getting to work, but it's the same bus I catch now, except I join it at the city interchange rather than further down the road like I do now.

It's probably not ideal for me to have any chance of dressing as it's a small place with 4 people living in it. Even the laundry is partitioned off the dining room, so imagine trying to wash the lingerie in secret!

Oh well, beggers can't be choosers. As least the worry of finding accomodation over. Now I gotta move my stuff - what a hassle!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Clare,

good luck with the move, now is the time to sort out all the things you kept meaning to throw away ---- well thats another positive

Jess
    Last edited by Sheila; 12-03-2006 at 05:15 AM. Reason: spelling
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Moving

Good luck with the move Clare. As far as your femme self surviving, we're here to talk to if you can't dress as much. You are Clare to us and we ain't going anywhere. Ericka Kay

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    I'm glad you found a good place Clare. As for dressing, laundry can be taken elsewhere or is it time to come out? If not find a nearby public restroom to do your changes.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

Now that the "panic" of finding shelter is over for a bit, you can take your time looking for a suitable (read: ability to dress and do laundry) accomodation for yourself.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Clare I'm that you've found a place to live. You're a bright girl... you'll figure out a way to get your femme time in
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Well, I've thought about just doing my femme laundry and getting it noticed by my new housemates as a way of gently coming out, but today I discovered that a bloke I work with knows one of the guys i'll be sharing with. That complicates matters as I really don't want to come out at work as it's very much a "macho" male environment and being known as a CD'er won't make my life easy there!

Just when I was getting up the confidence to sneak CLARE into the home environment - damn!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

girl next door
    Look at it this way, it's better to have found out about the mutual acquaintance thingy now than after Clare had been introduced at home.

Good luck with the move and in your new home. I hope that (though you'll be somewhat closeted) you enjoy your new place.

xoxo

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words