Thread: time out

time out

I am not currently driven to dress. It has happened to me many times in my life and I am sure will continue to ebb and flow for the rest of my life. I am not troubled by my current circumstance. I have an SO who would prefer that I dress, yet I am not motivated. All sexual motivation seems to have drained from my life, a thing I have prayed for for many years. If prodded to place blame for my current asexual orientation, I should have to place it squarely on Bush and the neocons, who have made this world so dangerous that idleness no longer has any place in it. It seems clear to me that survival is more important than gender issues and so I have little time to think about my desires, struggling as I am to survive and be wary of perils. Yet, for all that, I wouldn't think of going without a really cute pair of panties every moment of the day (unless I am in the shower). I am lucky in that all of my friends know about my cd'ing proclivities, although I suppose I have to take a little bit of credit for having the nerve to tell them about my true nature, but I am grateful for their openmindedness. I wonder if the fact that I am accepted as both male and female has somehow contributed to the lessened desire to dress. Is it the "forbidden" nature of crossdressing that makes it so compulsory? Any thoughts?

Carolyn, It sounds to me that you worry about things you have no control over. I worry about alot of things in my life that I shouldn't and that just makes things worse in my world. I love to be accepted by all and if I was accepted I would jump at the chance to dress. It is a different world in Female clothes. I do believe that someday it won't matter what you wear. I mean look at the goths, a lot of times you can't tell if they are male or female. They all wear the same clothes, the same earings, the same nose pearcings, shoes, on and on. My daughter dresses like this and you can't tell her from her boy friend except for the bumps on her chest.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Heyyy... Nothing wrong with being asexual......I've been that way for some times... And crossdressing is not a turn on for me, It's just something I enjoy doing!!! So do what you feel like doing.... the rules don't say you have to dress all the time!!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just when I thougt I'd heard just about everything that could be blamed on GW..........
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."