Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Makeover Photos from today - what fun!

Nice nails Dana. Really looking good. I love those eyebrows too. I keep mine much thinner now as well but they aren't shaped nearly as well as yours are. I agree with you too that I don't think people notice much, if at all, especially when you wear glasses as we do.

Anyway, great job on your pics...you're a real inspiration for all of us Dana.

Love ya,
    Christine Renee

Quote Originally Posted by sherribicd
    Your nails look great, and I think it's wonderful that you can do that. I'm just trying to picture myself in one or our managerial meetings at the office, jotting down something on my notepad with my pretty fingernails in full view. Hmm, let's see, how can I spin this ...
    Hey, I work construction, so I am around a bunch of guys who would kill me if they knew about my "hobby".....

DanaJ

Tristen Cox
    Fantastic nails babe!! Love'em

*hugs*
    Tristen

MMMM! Yummy boots too! What a fun day!
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

OKAY GIRLS, I think it's time we all invade Dana's and she takes us for a group makeover and picture shoot. Whaddya Say!!! You look great Dana, love the nails. Be careful when you scratch though Huggs, Bonnie
    Lord, the money we do spend on government, and it's not one bit better than the government we got for 1/3 the price 20 years ago. Will Rogers, 1879-1935

Still Learning

Totally ( I am without words)

Dana, very nice photos, and of course, as always, beautiful as ever before.
    I especially like the last 2 photos.
    I am a real sucker for skirts like that, and black tops. They go together well.
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie-OR
    OKAY GIRLS, I think it's time we all invade Dana's and she takes us for a group makeover and picture shoot. Whaddya Say!!! You look great Dana, love the nails. Be careful when you scratch though Huggs, Bonnie
    LOL Bonnie - I think at least one of my makeover girls would love it if I brought in a group!

I have been really lucky to find this group of gals that do my makeovers. One of the most important things (at least to me) is that they enjoy doing the makeovers on me. I mean, it would not be half as much fun if they were just doing it as their job, you know what I mean?

If anyone wants to hear the backstory of how I met all these great gals, I would be happy to post it here I haven't been doing this long, just a few years, so I am still a little shy about posting too many details, but I will do it if there is interest.

DanaJ

P.S. One more pic from yesterday...

OK, I lied - one more piano photo.....

DanaJ

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    OK, I lied - one more piano photo.....

DanaJ
    I just love this one Dana...very classy there hon. And count me in for wanting to hear the backstory on your makeover gals. They do a simply fantastic job. Hey...would they like to expand their clientele? I'm ready for my "retirement" makeover to go down to Florida with. Plus, this little snowbird here would just love to be a "sponge" and soak up all the knowledge and expertise that they have to offer.

"I feel pretty...oh so pretty..."

Love,
    Christine Renee

danaj you look great. I love the boots the nails everything. What a great day you had I envy you for having someone to give you makeovers.I want one so bad, someday soon I hope. Hell I'd just like one complete day to myself for dress-up and make-up, but thats not going to happen soon. paula is beeing starved and I hate it.such is life.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

great pic's. love the boots.

Dearest Dana

Has always you look so fantastic, i live the third pic most (seems we all do) Not to say that you look anything but great in the others.

Well done babe

Love
    Laura
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    If I had been born a Girl I would not have wanted to be a boy

The last pic draws me to you, emotionally and physically ... and that is, after all, what every woman tries to accomplish, isn't it? You got it goin on, gurl.

Wow

Dana, You look so peaceful and happy in the latest pics. Better hang onto those boots when we get there though. I think Paula and Christine are already headed that way. Of course we would love to hear the story, could help some of us figure how to make the kind of connections you have. Thanx Hon, and huge huggs, Bonnie
    Lord, the money we do spend on government, and it's not one bit better than the government we got for 1/3 the price 20 years ago. Will Rogers, 1879-1935

JoannaDees

Good stuff

Those are some great pictures Dana. You really do have a sweet deal going with your GG friends. I was wondering if all the clothes you have worn in the pictures you've posted are yours. They are all nice. And the wigs too.

DanaJ, you look fantastic. I must comment on your gorgeous eye shadow and mascara not to mention your beautiful red lipstick. I thought your red nails looked pretty but your latest nails done from your nail tech are simply beautiful. Your eye lashes have a very seductive curve.

Ego boost

Here's a nice thing DanaJ (and true!)

When I first joined this site I saw one of your photos and thought...Aaarg!..I know her!.. Only it was a WOMAN I work with! Not you! I would love to show you a photo of her. You could be her sister. But well that's not possible. But very nice photos and you do look so relaxed and at peace.

Good for you.

Smile make-over

Dana once again I am amazed at how lovely you are.May I be so bold as to say that I don't know that the blue eyeshadow does much for you.
    The dark wig is growing on me however the last one in the piano shot is you.

You still stun me Dana, with your impeccable make-up and taste in clothing. Well done!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Thanks Christine, Paula, Maddie, Bonnie, Laura, Sherri
    Quote Originally Posted by JoannaDees
    Those are some great pictures Dana. You really do have a sweet deal going with your GG friends. I was wondering if all the clothes you have worn in the pictures you've posted are yours. They are all nice. And the wigs too.
    Yep, all the clothes are mine in all my pix. I usually buy them on the cheap, on sale or clearance.

DanaJ

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    Here's a nice thing DanaJ (and true!)

When I first joined this site I saw one of your photos and thought...Aaarg!..I know her!.. Only it was a WOMAN I work with! Not you! I would love to show you a photo of her. You could be her sister. But well that's not possible. But very nice photos and you do look so relaxed and at peace.

Good for you.
    Really?? Wow, that is so cool, too bad you can't sneak a pic of her for me to see Thanks Julie for the story, that is very sweet of you to say...

...and thanks lipstickcd, Trampy and Sharon

racquel, the blue eyeshadow showed up a little better in the photo than we thought it would. When I get these makeovers, I have found that the makeup usually needs to be a bit bolder in order to show up on the photos. And I know blue eyeshadow is upposed to be a big fashion no no, but I sorta like it

DanaJ