Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Catalogs

I guess that I am not the only one here that likes Newport News.

ericka, I agree and I shop and get a flyer from LB. Just amazed they would go there with the name. I think it is great and about time. Awesome

Tiffy
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

l don't really like any catalogue.
    I'm a die-hard window shopper.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah R View Post
    I guess that I am not the only one here that likes Newport News.
    I have to wonder if someone in Newport News' management said something about x% of our sales are to crossdressers...

I'm new to this. I'm a big guy 50 inch waist,with beer belly. Looking for panties, lingerie and Bo-Peep type outfits. Please somebody tell me where to find them to fit me. RNT1955@aol.com

Newport News looks interesting, but the only deliver in the USA. In the Uk I like Littlewoods http://www.littlewoods-online.com/ and Next http://order.next.co.uk/

Kim

I like Lands End and JCrew.

As the twig is bent... Leslie Foxx's Avatar
    Sarah, Newport News is my favorite. I get a LOT of my clothes, shoes and boots there. Joined their "Club", and really appreciate the additional discounts.
    [SIZE="3"]Leslie[/SIZE]

"In these shoes?"

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Foxx View Post
    Sarah, Newport News is my favorite. I get a LOT of my clothes, shoes and boots there. Joined their "Club", and really appreciate the additional discounts.
    That is a good idea! Take advantage of all the perks. Now as I get up there in age, I would love to buy the whole catalog of Coldwater Creek! They have the best clothes..better in quality than Talbots. But it is pricey. Went shopping last night..unfortunately not for me...for my lovely wife. Still, I had to notice everything in the store (they have a catalog too). I got her a beautiful white cotton blouse with french cuffs, a purpleish shawl type sweater and a lovely necklace to top it off. They have deal of twenty five dollars off if you spend one hundred. So all in all I am in trouble as I went over our aloted price..but if you knew her you would do it too.

Newport News is probably my #1, and then, VS, Fredericks, and Venus...have spent a lot of money in those stores and bot do they like to send out catelogs!

Victoria Secrets
    Chadwicks
    newport News
    JMS
    Hanes

just to name a few.

Hey the Victoris Secret mag just got here.

Banned Read only
    I shopped catalogs a little bit in the 90's, but nowaday I buy nothing from catalogs. I prefer seeing the stuff in stores before buying. I was disappointed in the quality of a skirt suit I got from Spiegel. It looked so nice in the catalog but it stank when I got it so I returned it. I was also disaapointed with a Lew Magram suit I got from ebay.

Maybe I should get a VS catalog just to look at the pics of beautiful women in lingerie. But I usually find nothing I like at VS and they are too expensive. Like I don't like paying $48 for a bra unless it's a good looking Wacoal or similar brand bra.

Coldwater Creek

Definitely my fav. CC.
    Jerry

Hi,
    I shop mostly in person, but as far as catalogs go.

VS for lots of things,...
    Lew Magrum for dresses, fur coats,...
    Newport News....lot of things,...
    Fredericks for novely things,...Hanes for stockings and briefers,...
    Lerner for some accessory type things,...
    Leslie Shoes (Sexy Shoes) for reasonable types and prices,...
    Classic Pumps for my good pumps,...
    Beauty Trends for wigs,...
    Loralie for full length gowns (but gettin' too old for them now)...
    Take Care,
    Andi

fav catalogs

it's gotta be the biggest one out there...EBAY! You can ask any question about waist, length, or bust measurements, ( I even asked for shoe width in inches) and they always email you back. Plus the great deals too

Are you kidding me? Anything over Fredericks cmon get real girls!!!

VS... VS... Is there anyone that doesn't like Victorias Secret?

BTW, if you really want a video of the latest TV revue... Just give me a holler.
    If it's legal.... I'll, if you send me a blank DVD, give you a copy of that show! I'm not to edit the commercials out, 'cause they were good too, got to give them credit, but, if you didn't see it, and want it.... I can't charge you for it... but send me a blank DVD... I'll copy it for you...Shipping??? You pay then blakk to me and I'll pay the way back.... I enjoyed it, and if you missed it, well.............. I don't see that the advertisers would complain if we are not profitising by it??? If anyone objects.... Just delete this. Oh well!

Silver Member
    Coldwater Creek for me. And they have a store here in the mall. Unfortunately the store does not stock all the larger sizes available from the catalog.

Steph

I love both Talbots and Coldwater Creek. A bit pricey but sales are on now.

i uesd to buy from catalogs but in the last 3 to four months that i have discoveded that you can go shopping in fem a lot easer than drab and luckly
    so far allthesales atendents i have encountered have been very helpful and have not had any confirtations just be carfull where you go kohls and nordstrums have been the besta girl can not have to many clothes are shoes

love susie

Oh and Metrostyle. They used to be lerner. I have a hundred dollars from Christmas to order!

I like the JC Penney Catalog. I do alot of online "shopping". Some of my other favs are Spiegles, Victoria's secret, Cold Water Creek . I had a mail box at the UPS store to receive my packages.

victoria's secret is my fave

Just another 'Gurl'
    finacarina I am with you girl. FREDERICKS OF HOLLYWOOD all the way.
    Just another man in a dress