Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Catalogs

Favorite Catalogs

This is a wonderful time of year to fantasize because of all the catalogs arriving in the mail. My favorite is Newport News because of the slinky model poses in the tall sizes. I practice standing and sitting just like them.

What's your favorite catalog?

Catalogs

I'd have to say Intimate Promise from Roaman's and Lane Bryant(which will soon be called Woman Within). Ericka Kay

Being a simple person who is easily pleased I find the Target brochure easy on the eye and generally has a lot of interesting gear.

In my drab land we have a series of stores called Harris Scarfe which has brochures with several pages of femme gear - although it is quite expensive, even on sale.

Red face

A.B.Lambdin,Dresses are beautiful and everything else in it are so fem.It came for someone else but also said or current resident... thats ME.

I don't order anything from a catalogue, rather try them on in the store, but I do get the Victoris Secret catalogue.....and love it!! And don't forget the VS fashion show on tonight....at 10pm on CBS... I already set my DVD recorder

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    I'd have to say Intimate Promise from Roaman's and Lane Bryant(which will soon be called Woman Within). Ericka Kay

Woman Within??????? Are you serious????

Tiffy
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Sillouettes is a really good catalog to. Some real sexy stuff.

Tiffy
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Woman Within

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffy View Post
    Woman Within??????? Are you serious????

Tiffy
    They've had some "specialty" catalogs with that name off and on. I'm a regular customer (probably along with skatey eight hundred other CD's). I have a neat long night shirt that has "Woman within" printed on it along with some gal T-shirts for bed. They probably figure they'll get more customers with that name (guys as well as girls). Good idea and good business sense. Doesn't take being a "rocket scientist" to figure out they probably have a large TG customer base, since they deal mostly in larger sizes anyway. Plus just about every T-girl friend I have gets one in the mail. Ericka Kay

Victoria secret really is great, I love the clothing section. I also like macy's for clothes....dirty things, well that would be fredricks

Silver Member
    Newport News
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Newport News...Love it!!
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Victoria Secrets
    Romans
    Lane Bryant
    Chadwicks
    JMS
    Hanes

Newport News, Lerners and La Redoute.

Karen Sue

I get catalogs in my P.O. Box all year round. My favorites are my Paula Young Wigs and BeautyTrends Catalog which I get about every month also, Bedford Fair, and Victorias Secret.

Great Clothes

Definitely Newport News (have an order coming now ). I just love their outfits---great price and good quality. I have ordered things from the CD/TG sites and the quality is poor at best and then there are the repeated catalogs in the mail even after I tell them to stop :mad:

I like Spiegal........
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Newport News. I order quite a bit from them.

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    Roamans, Lane Bryant, Victorias Secret (and she thinks SHE has a secret ), Brylane Catalog Outlet (clearance items from lane bryant, roamans, etc).
    Erika Leigh

Since I am a woman "of size," Roamans, Silhouettes, Jessica London, Coldwater Creek and lately Lew Magram. For wigs, Beauty Trends and TWC, The Wig Company. However, now is generally not the time to buy for yourself. Lately, I have been browsing online more.
    "It is better to be looked over than to be overlooked." Mae West

http://360.yahoo.com/ritaknight1999

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ritaknight1999/

my girl an me order matchin holiday mini skirts she gets em from aerpostle i think

Slip Lover
    Deanna,

Take a look at Chadwick's on line especially the clearance items because the prices can be very reasonable. Also, there is another one National Clothing that has good prices. Both specialize in womens clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    Newport News
    Me too Ms Janessa...love their leather assortment in the past, there doesn't seem to be enough of it in the more recent catalogs. Pity. I also like the lerner catalog, and the chadwicks catalogs. I have my eye on a lamb leather pencil skirt...as soon as it goes on sale..ba da bing!

Gold Member
    OK I all ways look at the JC Jenny fliers

I currently am dating a Gal who shops that Newport News Catalogue almost exclusively. She is very girly/girl and most of the dresses in the catalogue seem to really appeal to her.

One Caveat for CD's. My friend is a tiny girl who wears a size four junior. When she showed me the items in the dress part of the catalogue, it didn't look like they would look so great on a size like I wear, a 12/14. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd kind of keep that type of information in mind when shopping.

I get a catalogue from National, they often have some very nice housecoats and practical skirts. Used to have very nice hosiery, but they are discontinueing The 400s and stock is very limited.

Peace and Love, joanie

I like Newport News as well although some of their stuff is "too dressy" for me. I am tempted to use their 20% off coupon code.

I try to stick with one company to get a feel of their sizing.

All of a sudden I get a catalog from Victoria Secret and I never bought a single thing from them.