Thread: Facial Waxing

Facial Waxing

I know this has probably been mentioned.. I did a quick search and didn't find anything...

What about waxing the beard area? Would it work? Has anyone ever tried to get it done?

Megan
    --,--`--@

Ouch!!

No I havent tried it but if a few moments of pain would improve my foundation I may try it. LOL Wilma
    wilma
    me and my "pinkcheeks"

Ouch!

Angry Very Painfull!!!!!!!!

Yes, I did it once years ago. It hurt like hell! It was nice not having to shave for almost 2 weeks, but I didn't do it again (couldn't stand the pain). It was also a long ordeal as you can't do long strips like you can your legs. If you do try it I would recomend some type of topical anesthetic. Also your face will be sore for about a day.
    [SIZE=3]Michelle
    "She's Filing Her Nails While They're Draging the Lake"[/SIZE]

I did a quick search, and got this:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=facial+waxing
    lot's of discussion there about facial waxing.

DanaJ
    Last edited by DanaJ; 01-15-2005 at 10:20 PM.

Tristen Cox

Wax?

Uhm Megan? Do you like pain? I'd go for some lazer or at least have a professional do it (while you're sedated). Or you could just pluck it out(discussed on another thread). Be nice to your face

Love
    Tristen

Forgetting the pain of waxing for a moment, the reason I haven't considered waxing my beard is that it is recommended that you have about 3/8 inch growth in order for it to work correctly. I get upset when I feel the smallest stubble!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

OUCH I think it would be sooo much easier to shave two or three times. Only my thoughts though. OOOH

Rikki