Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How brave we are

Be careful if you see a couple of guys wearing sunglasses and wearing black suits, especially if they something that looks like a flashlight with a red light on top....

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy Kay View Post
    I even changed my avatar, so they know who to come for!!! I guess I am getting a little braver, just being with you girls!!!!
    Looks good Crissy. Now you can be in the pink lined cell with the rest of us "dangerous subversives". Ericka Kay

Folks this isn't a new thing. You probably would have had to live as a hermit in Idaho, not to rate a file or two with the FBI. J. Edgar was notorious for collecting data on just about everyone inside the USA. That's how he hung on so long, he had all the "dirt" on everybody, including Presidents. Unless The FBI and the other agencies have dumped all that information, (fat chance of that really happening), I have no doubt they have information about me, and you, and you, and you....

Hoover and his life partner Clyde Tolson used that info. to blackmail anybody who got in their way. So, why would it be any different now!

The best strategy is to refuse to accept any intrusions on your privacy as blackmail, if someone ever tried to use information against you. Blackmail and coersion only work with two willing partners.....The Blackmailer, and he Victim who is willing to accept enough guilt to respond and do what the other person wants them to do. If you don't accept guilt about your CD, then it's damn near impossible for someone to manipulate you!

I know, easier said than done. Well if you don't come to terms with this problem, the odds are good that one day it will jump up and bite you. Better be prepared to deal with that situation!

The Internet is basically like The old, Wild West. Not many rules, not many laws, not much in the way of enforcement for any laws that might be on the books. Most of these privacy intrusions are probably direct violations of your right to privacy. Good luck, trying to find the culprits, or if you do, trying to get some type of legal solution in some foreign country. Same thing with domestic spying.

Current situation in our Country, let's try a quote from Old Ben Franklin: "Patriotism is often the refuge of scoundrels". You want privacy in our democracy, be vigilant and do something about it, when you find a problem.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Talking Sandy I am

Marie,when I'm out a little later on tonight,I'll look up,smile,wave,then give them da finga, then I'll send them down your way,lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy I am View Post
    Marie,when I'm out a little later on tonight,I'll look up,smile,wave,then give them da finga, then I'll send them down your way,lol
    ha ha ha ha tee hee. I just ask them why they're not looking for real criminal activity in the bad parts of town!

Nice hearing from ya!

I'm not concerned about the NSA, the CIA or the FBI investagating my crossdressing, I am terrified ot the Fashion Police.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Right Trannie T. The "Fashoin Police" are much, much worse! What was I thinking!

If the government really had it out for crossdressers, all they need to do is track the credit card sales of size 12 and up women's shoes.
    Hail Satin!

So long as you dont post things like bomb and president in the same post you should be ok. Woops guess Im screwed honestly they really are not worried about cders they want the people they think are terrorists you know anyone who is not white and christian. I really dont think we need to worry.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

Quote Originally Posted by megan81 View Post
    So long as you dont post things like bomb and president in the same post you should be ok. Woops guess Im screwed honestly they really are not worried about cders they want the people they think are terrorists you know anyone who is not white and christian. I really dont think we need to worry.
    I figure NSA's Cray computers profiled you within 60 seconds of posting those words, Megan. CD probably popped up in the profile and so it was automatically ignored. They know our net ID's even if they don't know who we really are. Nothing surprises me however, given the hightened security state we are presently in. They know more than we all may think, believe me. Ericka Kay

Some of the responses have been very cute and some enlightening to say the least. But all the cameras on traffic & street lights are really looking for serious threats to our country which I don't think we are. I really glad for the security and the protection provided by our government. This is still basically a free country.