Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What CD Article Of Clothing Would You Like For Christmas?

What CD Article Of Clothing Would You Like For Christmas?

What CD article of clothing would you like for Christmas? Does anybody in your life give you gifts based on your crossdressing?

I Love Bra's

My Christmas wish list includes Bra's, Bra's, and more Bra'a. Black and some Red Dear Santa. I do not receive any Christmas gifts based on my crossdressing. Maureen Wishes All Her CD friends a very Merry Chistmas

new black leather corset

hello,
    What CD article of clothing would I like for Christmas???? reminds me of the song "Santa baby".....Hmmmm a nice warm human being to share my Christmas with would be very nice, but that doesn't count does it??? Oh ok then, a knee length print chiffon georgette dress size 12-14. No black though. I want to expand or diversify my wardrobe some I been an exceptionaly good girl this year so the other things I could use, a light to medium brown wig shoulder length, some pumps size 11w, a nightgown or two, throw in a couple of skirts size 12, blouses size large, a pants suit. Now for stocking stuffers(I know.... I am getting greedy now), makeup, some hosiery, lingerie would be nice too, oh and some perfume, Tommy girl for day use, Georgio for evening use, and to top it all off, a nice bubble bath set with scented candles. HEHEHEHE I think Santa is gonna get a hernia totin all that stuff down the chimney
    I pray that this Christmas season will bring to all of you, love, peace, joy, and that the new year brins you happiness, contenment, and prosperity. Just do remember why Christmas is celebrated. The birth of our Lord.

Everyone gives me girly gifts... What I want more than anything is some white leather gloves with fur cuffs
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Electroysis would be nice - but I suspect I would have to call a divorce lawyer to get 'santa' to cough up.

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tightsgirl View Post
    What CD article of clothing would you like for Christmas?

Are you buying?......

I just bought myself an outfit from Macy's webisite. Thats x-mas for me.
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

Quote Originally Posted by tightsgirl View Post
    What CD article of clothing would you like for Christmas? Does anybody in your life give you gifts based on your crossdressing?
    I could actually use a few new binders - mine are all stretched out now. I suppose people would probably want to give me ties, but I'm very particular about my ties, so I'd rather pick them out myself. A gift card for shopping would work, though.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd have to buy my own nobody knows that I CD, along with this it would have to be a dress. Or some very nice nightwear!

accessories

I buy my own clothes and shoes but I don't have proper accessories for many of my outfits. Bangle braclets, necklaces, and more earrings. And purses!

Santa knows what I want and just might oblige but they won't appear in my stocking with the kids and relatives around.

Hope all good (or when they're bad they're better) girls get what you wish for!

Love,
    Brenda

Long Johns, I think, some nice powder blue or pink ones. It's C-C-C-C-Cold here in PA today. Hope this isn 't an indication of the rest of Winter! B-R-R-R. A slightly cold Ericka

Banned Read only

Pantyhose, tights, girdles and corsets.

A tiny tartan skirt...with a woman inside it.

Better fitting bra's , & more pink undies..........
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

I have to buy my own. It will be either be an overbust corset or some Janet Reger lingerie (I've seen some in Debenhams) or maybe a pair of knee high black boots. If only Santa understood me better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    Long Johns, I think, some nice powder blue or pink ones. It's C-C-C-C-Cold here in PA today. Hope this isn 't an indication of the rest of Winter! B-R-R-R. A slightly cold Ericka
    PA cold. I know it. I was born in Vanango Co. And I know winters are very cold up there. I used to like the snow a lot.

But back on track... A new dress would be nice. Or even just underwear, socks, stockings, etc. etc. The list goes on......

A leather pencil skirt, or tweed A line skirt, a cute off white blouse with poofy long sleeves, a long peasant type dress with long sleeves, oh and a long leather trench coat...oh...Santa...my list is ready.

I have asked my wife for a pink wool v-neck pullover sweater that we saw while shopping at Marshalls. I have my fingers crossed. Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    A tiny tartan skirt...with a woman inside it.
    Every year I hang a pair of stockings over the fireplace, but Santa still has not filled them with the brunette I keep asking for.
    Shannon

I would say Wig long with curls, but you said clothes, in that case I would want a High ruffle neck back button blouse in brite white with long sleeves that have ruffles on the cuffs.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

What I want is a fitted pair of fine black leather pants, tailored to fit my waist hips and crotch, and just the right length for 4 inch heels. Sort of like the pic, but nicely fitted, not off the shelf size 7 - too tight in the waist, pulls in the crotch, and just OK on my hips... Wish, wish, wish

Rickie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

Sent Santa a note reminding him I CD- I like to be suprised so we'll see.

Alice

Just surprise me, let me know if you need my sizes.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Sandy I am

All of the above, also asked Santa to bring Mrs. Claus so she can help with make up