Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ways to sublimate the desire

Self-employed benefits?

I'm self-employed developing Shareware and I've been keeping busy for the last month or so with a new product.
    If you're self employed, you can work from home, which means that you can work while dressed up(?) I've fantasized about doing that...of course, this is not good for concentration.

I satisfy my desires to dress by .......dressing like a girl!! Works great!! And getting caught is over rated!! In the scheme of things!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only

Oh yes

Second Life. I am a stripper in a club. Get to flurt and play the female to the hilt. Lots of fun.

Current sublimation technique

This has been a whirlwind week---although I have made great progress on this forum, I am still sublimating. My technique? Digital photography.

When I was a kid, all we had was film. And there was NO WAY I was going to risk another human being seeing my pictures. So I never got to see myself very well while dressed up. Mirrors are great, sure, but pictures tell so much more...

Digital photography has been a godsend. I can take a hundred pictures in the short time I have available to CD, and then safely view them later on the computer, in drab mode, when the wife and kids are in another room. I can enjoy myself with MUCH LESS fear of getting caught.

Sure, the files are on the hard drive, and there are caches, etc, but I'm being careful in that regard.

No, getting caught won't be the end of the world. I'm confident my SO will understand. However, all things being equal, I'd rather just avoid that conversation for as long as possible. After all, by engaging in CD, I am all that more excited by the female body and, quite possibly, a better lover. It makes me appreciate her curves even more, because I can't have them. I digress....

Anyway, the digital camera has been my best friend when it comes to sublimating the CD desire!!!
    Been around for a while, been away for a while. On the verge of coming back...Help me!

Sometimes i can go for quite a while without dressing, but i get a lot of urges, so i just tell myself if i wait it will be all the better!

Thanks for the link to the story sites I had forgotten all about those, and will enjoy reading again.

Josephine56

Sublimating

Hi Gurls,
    I'm old and big, so to look a lot younger, the Girly thing is the only way. Total privacy is a prerequisite, so time alone has to be the only opportunity.
    I've read the contributions with pleasure and it's good to think that there are a lot of like minded people out there.
    The digital/computer age has brought us all together...isn't it great!
    Editing and sharing pictures is one method of expression which now gives me great pleasure. Certainly the privacy conferred on one by the storeage on disk of relevant images is wonderful, and I'm glad it happened before I got too old to enjoy it.
    In a way I envy those younger 'passable' amongst us, who can venture out in the flesh. That must be THE greatest turn-on.
    Meanwhile I keep my little secret to myself, and all you members, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine56 View Post
    In a way I envy those younger 'passable' amongst us, who can venture out in the flesh. That must be THE greatest turn-on.
    Meanwhile I keep my little secret to myself, and all you members, of course.
    Your avatar looks fine to me, great smile. I think that you could pass...at least as well as those wonderful girls who share their passing experiences with us.