Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too Cold To Crossdress??

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Karren, Girl friend, my advice is to always wear heavier tights in that weather. A girl can be warm as well as attractive! H**l, you would look good in a garbage bag used as a rain coat like the runners wear at the start of races!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Audry View Post
    Eric i though is was usualy not cold down there in PA Audry
    You kidding, Hon? The pipes in my kitchen froze up. Good ole Ericka had to thaw them out. "Lady plumber", that's me. Ericka Kay

Great pics as always Karren, and i did have a bit of a chuckle at your video( well a lot really ) I loved your skirt btw.Sharon.xxx
    Last edited by Sharon86; 12-09-2006 at 06:15 AM. Reason: tryping errant

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    only problem was it was 18 degrees and windy...... With a thin skirt, slip and thigh high's I froze my.......off!!! Does beet red legs mean anything!!
    Maybe you to go shopping for some winter clothes... jumper dress and three pairs of pantyhose... although I'm sure you don't need another reason to go shopping.

Kim

never to cold

its never to cold to crossdress. you get a better feeling beinglike a woman more. xx
    thank god im dressed now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Took the morning off and did the typical shopping emfemme and decided to visit a secinic overlook at Pittsburgh's westend......only problem was it was 18 degrees and windy...... With a thin skirt, slip and thigh high's I froze my.......off!!! Does beet red legs mean anything!! lol But got some nice photos (see link in my signature) and a funny video of me freezing....I even look like a girl when frozen.... but you be the judge...

Love Karren

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p...t=freezing.flv
    Hi Karren

I just could not pass this one up. It looks like the Engineer in you had a "senior moment" and dressed for 18 C, not 18 F.

I've be on the outside looking in, but I had to join for this one. Karren, you are surely an insperation.

Love Kendra

Karren -- Now you know what we real girls have to put up with.

What! I'm not? Says who?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

When it gets cold I have a spot right between my shoulder blades that gets chilled very quickly. I have found that wearing a racerback sports bra does a great job of keeping that spot warm and I feel warmer all over because of it.

Silver Member
    Too cold to crossdress?---not if you're into leather!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Nooo...never to cold. I went out dressed tonight; black pencil skirt, beige sweater (cashmere), black pumps and a nice, feminine silk scarf. Picked up some X-mas gifts at a high-end bookstore and ran a few other "errands"...filling up my car, etc.
    Now, the key for me in cold weather (tonight quite cold and windy) ; Last year I found a great woman's full-length winter coat. It has a long slit up the back and when I squat down (knees together, like a proper Lady!) slightly, it swings away in the front, showing off my legs for a moment (a former SO was always jealous of my legs in pantyhose...and she had damn legs to die for...I hope she was telling the truth!). Very alluring...I think all guys are a sucker for a woman with nice legs in a skirt...no matter how cold. I always seem to get a few looks.
    Also, having long hair blowing around your face in the breeze is another fun and interesting experience. It gives you the chance to brush it away in a feminine manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Ryan View Post
    The answer is........its never to cold to crossdress and get away with it. But if its hot, damn hot, then you gotta wear less and less so it does get harder to do for your average gurl! Is 37 degrees C here. Yer makeup dont stay on. If its cold, smile and it will be frozen in place!
    Melissa, so true...I love the colder weather, long skirts, sleeves to hide my monkey arms, boots, sweaters, long dresses. I live for the colder weather...but with global warming, and living in Virginia....guess I will have to invest in Daisy Dukes and strappy heels....hehe

Never too cold to crossdress. Just change modes a bit.

Panyhose under womens jeans and pants every day. Womens gloves, scarves and socks. Womens coats. Corsets. Longs skirts. Cardigans and sweaters. High topped boots.

What more could a woman want.

Can even get away with wearing breasts under a coat while in guy mode and nobody notices. (As long as I keep my coat on.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jeans are NOT an option for me.....lol And bulky sweaters and coats...... If they can't tell your dressed as a woman, why crossdress at all??? hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

18 degrees

You're crazy Karen... but I love ya! (lmao)

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Back Again. . .
    I went down my long driveway to get the morning paper with my satin night clothes on. My how that Wisconsin air wakes a girl up!!!

I went out last week and it was around 15 degrees.But I wimped out and had on my leather trech.

Carly

Karen.....Bernadina said it all. A long skirt, warm sweater top, knee high boots, warm ladies coat, and gloves. Not only do you stay warm, but you sill look very much fem. This is how a lot of ladies were dressed in the winter time, when I lived in the West Virginia Mountains.

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    Karen, Your my Hero!
    Erika Leigh

As a life long tgirl in So. Cal. I would luv the chance to play in the snow and cold in a pair of 5 inch heels or take a romantic walk in the night with snow falling all around. oh well i will keep dreaming

It's never too cold to crossdress. Just wear nice warm clothes.
    I was at the same spot Karen was in Pittsburg last October. It was cold then!

Here is my cold weather clothing. Corduroy dress and boots.

Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Smile Tour of the city

With a degree of discreetness and some extra time on your hand how about a tour of the town...P'Vlle isn't exactly a metro area and only semi receptive...either way, you look good...looks like another case where a body guard will be needed...and no not me either...I enjoy being the girlie girl around here