Thread: CD's in Jail

CD's in Jail

It is so funny I was jusr sitting down to podr this question yo yhre group when the first post I saw was the one about the CD being jailed! My question is along the same vein oddly enough and that is, Do you think there are crossdressers in our federal prisons? If so can you imagine the adversity theiy must undergo? We think we have it tough at times!

Peggy

Typos

Sorry ladies I just looked at my post....OMG I think the keyboard is broken!

Is cool! I got wot you was sayin! There are lots of Transgendered people in jails all around the world. Life must be a double hell for them! There was a thread about this type of thing not quite a year ago, was heart wrenching I tell ya!
    We have to weather the storm before we can enjoy the sunshine

well, they might not all start out as crossdressers, but let's just say that men get lonely

Yeah prison has got to be the worst place in the world for C/D's
    if they see one little clitch in one s charator that even hinted C/D
    it would be hell..

could be ruff in them places

They might make a C/D someones wife for a pack of smokes...
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 12-09-2006 at 12:59 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]If you don't have enemies you don't have character.
    87% Lefem[COLOR="darkred"]

Hmmm, they might. I hope it dont happen to one of us though. Not a nice thought really, but I spose thats the life you would have to lead init? I just hope that the ones there stay safe.
    We have to weather the storm before we can enjoy the sunshine

well I think years from now it will be alot different than now. look how women can walk around in mens clothing and no one really pays much attention

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    OK, on this one I can give a solid answer. when I was 21 and in the military I had a drug problem. I got busted and due to my sentance I was transfered to a federal prison. Now mind you this was a very low level prison. Any lower and it would have been called a prison camp. There were one or two there that crossdressed the best that they could with what was available. They were gay though and very open about it. I don't remember them or the other non dressing gays being overly harrased though. I am sure it is very different in the higher security prisons where they house the more violent prisoners.

As I was typing this my wife asked what I was responding to. She was a prison guard at a state max for a short time, and she said they had a special section just for the gays and CD,s so they could be kept safe.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

Don't pick up the soap!!

Unhappy Cd`s in jail

You could end up like Richard Speck.........YUK!!!-Angela.

Right Angela,,,
    Dick Speck..... Hmmmm ????? I saw that domcumentary on him while he was in prison
    Rather a sick puppy

Well it sounds like we have our answer!

Thanks so much Charlene!

Peggy

Quote Originally Posted by CharleneCD View Post
    OK, on this one I can give a solid answer. when I was 21 and in the military I had a drug problem. I got busted and due to my sentance I was transfered to a federal prison. Now mind you this was a very low level prison. Any lower and it would have been called a prison camp. There were one or two there that crossdressed the best that they could with what was available. They were gay though and very open about it. I don't remember them or the other non dressing gays being overly harrased though. I am sure it is very different in the higher security prisons where they house the more violent prisoners.

As I was typing this my wife asked what I was responding to. She was a prison guard at a state max for a short time, and she said they had a special section just for the gays and CD,s so they could be kept safe.

I discovered I was transgendered in the US Navy.

That certainly was no walk in the park.

There is rumored to be a CD in jail near here that spends 24 hours a day enfem. Do not know for sure if it is true, but a good friend that knows him told me after learning of my "hobby"( as he put it). Do not know if I envy this person, but it is hard not to, he gets to spend all day enfem(the jail part not so much).

Humans are so adaptable.

Good topic! I had a bedwetting problem, when I joined the servic, and prayed, and prayed, that I would never do it in boot camp! That would not have gone over well. I never wet the bed again, for 30 years, and only once or twice, since. If I were sent to prison, and who knows the future, I don;t believe I would even try to cd, in prison. The motivation not to do it, woul;d outweigh, the desire, to do it. The consequences would outweigh, the dsire. Male mode only there, baby! Lucille

Good point Lucille. If you do go to prison, don't want to look too "cute". Bad enough as it is. Don't want to encourage them ya know. Ericka Kay

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jo_ann View Post
    well, they might not all start out as crossdressers, but let's just say that men get lonely
    I really disagree on that statement, it's so generalised.

Given that we're probably the first to jump up & down about the general public's idea that all CD's are gay, I'd expect a fellow CDer to display a little more empathy given the circumstances.

sorry jo_ann, but answers like that really rag me!

beckii

i never insinuated that all crossdressers are gay.. I'm not gay. I was referring to the fact that some men may be forced into crossdressing in prison.

I worked in a state prison for years. I never saw a crossdressing inmate, I suspect that most crossdressers in custody are able to supress their urges and there is a definate lack of feminine clothing in the prison laundry. There are homosexuals who play the female role while incarcerated and there are special units for transgendered inmates. Most crossdressers are smart enough that they do nor announce to their fellow prisoners that they enjoy wearing women's clothing.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Jail - CD's?

I was a bad boy once. I was only in the county jail for a very short time, but believe me I was skeerd-to-death about anyone finding out. I'm not really a bad person, just got involved where I shouldn't have. I didn't know that it was a cop I gave that joint to. I don't do any drugs any more unless prescribed by a doctor. It was a stupid thing I know. But, still I was very ''SKEERD''!!!