Thread: Ever OOPsed at work?

Ever OOPsed at work?

It was a Sunday night and I felt a little girley. Well quick as lightning, out came Sandy, (Actually I was Samantha then), put on my best dress, made up my face, made up a rum & coke and sat back to watch some tv. Well I fell asleep... Woke up the next morning. Oh oh! A work day! Changed my clothes, washed my face and out the door. I thought everything was fine. I was running around fixing games, (I worked in an arcade), and when I went to the bathroom to pee, I saw myself in the mirror! EYE-LINER still on! Grabbed paper towels and cleaned up. Nobody said anything, but I'll always wonder... did they notice?

Just recently, I was out dressed with my wife and we stayed out longer than we had anticipated. I work an hour away from home, and we went an hour away from home in the other direction. I never would have made it to work on time. Seeing as how I always have a clean shirt and pair of pants in my office (in case of spills), I went right to work and sashayed my way to my office, with all of my employees mouths dropping to the floor. I don't wear a wig or makeup, so a quick splash of water, and I was good to go.

Carmela

I put a good sized mirror by the main door I use all the time. This mirror is set in, at eyelevel, at a 45 degree angle where I keep my keys. I've caught myself leaving with lippie or earrings. My ears are pierced 2x on each side with 1 add'l higher on the left. With dangles or hoops, I feel them, but with cute, studs? Those would be hard to explain.

cdjenny

Lightbulb yes i have

i left my ear rings in...opps forgot...boss came in made me take them out..so i did...my boss asked me why i was wearing them anyway..so i just told her why.."i like to dress as a girl" she said "cool".."why dont you were something nice and pretty tommorrow as i would love to see you dressed...boy was that a mistake...i did...i wore my fav.skirt.cute blouse and all..well that was the last day i worked for her..she fired me on the spot..i reminded her that it was her idea..she said i dont recall telling you that..o well at least i know how she fells torwards cding now..she hates it..kinda funny..i wonder just how mad she would be if she ony knew that i would wear panties every day that i was working for her? o well it was nice to go to work dressed even if i did not get to stay..
    Living is not in how many breaths we take, but in how many moments take our
    breath away.
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

About a year and a half ago I had orderd some bras by phone from a company and figured that was the end of it. Gave out my CC #, address and phone number as usual without thinking. (used my work number to avoid having wife find out at the time). About an hour later my business partner at the time answered the phone. The caller identified themself and who they worked for. It was the mail order company. BINGO!!!! Busted. They were calling to say that one of the bras would be on back order and did I still want it. He handed me the phone with a very weird look on his face.
    When I hung up my partner started with the questions. Quick thinking needed here. I told him I had a girl friend on the side and was getting her something kinky. He accepted that reason. Rather be an unfaithful husband than a CDer.
    Needless to say I haven't orderd anything from THAT company again. Very unprofessional about contacting me.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I've oppsed so many times I've lost track....and I don't know if people are just accepting my enfemme oppses but yesterday when at our Christmas lunch, while waiting for a table, my friend says to me...."this meal and all the food were going to eat on our business trip is really going to ruin your girlish figure"......hmmmmmm. Then after the meal when we gave our secretary "Karen" her present.....someone said "Is that for Karen?"..... and the guy next to me said "No it's for the other Karen"!! Ekkkkkk. I looked around and neither he or anyone else was staring at me... Damn..... Was a really really wierd lunch... lol

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Wink

Karren, you have so many cute stories and a fantastic way of telling them, I love it! Hope that you never change who you are!

One day I was in the break room and one of the ladies looked at me and asked "You color your eyebrows?". Before I could answer she said "It makes your face look younger". So I thanked her. Kinda unerving at first. On those days that my wife leaves early, I have about 1.5 hrs to be JoAnn. That was one of those mornings and I had used a eyebrow pincil on my brows when I had put on my makeup and forgot to take it off.

Left mascara on. I noticed it when I looked in the rear view mirror on the way to work.
    I was going to wipe it off as soon as I got in, but an emergency happened and I got sidetracked.
    Later I was working and a woman remarked on what lovely eyes I had. I thanked her. We're both married so I knew she wasn't flirting with me.
    Since then, I regualrly put on mascara for work.

Janis (or should I say "little miss innocent")

Just because you're both married doesn't mean that she wasn't flirting with you. Women have needs too! LOL

Hugs,
    Dana Fleming

That's funny! I had a similar experience - I went to pick my wife up from work and had not gotten all of the eye liner off. She noticed that my eyes were a little red and there was some black stuff still there. I blamed it on camo paint (I was in the military at the time) and nothing was said about it until 8 years later when I told her about my dressing! She was like "oh yeah - now I remember...."

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    Janis (or should I say "little miss innocent")

Just because you're both married doesn't mean that she wasn't flirting with you. Women have needs too! LOL

Hugs,

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmela View Post
    Just recently, I was out dressed with my wife and we stayed out longer than we had anticipated. I work an hour away from home, and we went an hour away from home in the other direction. I never would have made it to work on time. Seeing as how I always have a clean shirt and pair of pants in my office (in case of spills), I went right to work and sashayed my way to my office, with all of my employees mouths dropping to the floor. I don't wear a wig or makeup, so a quick splash of water, and I was good to go.

Carmela
    So you went into work dressed as a girl, but you're the boss? How did that go?