Thread: Phyliss went to work today

Phyliss went to work today

Had a very rare opportunity today, had to install an opener at a house and the owner wasn't going to be around. They had called me last night to say that nobody would be home and was that O.K. with me. They'd leave the side door open and I could just go in and do my work. Thinking of the chance I'd have I agreed to do the job with nobody home.

Not wanting to be TOO brazen about it I decided I'd just normally "underdress" and add in my 3" heeled boots just for fun. Put them on early this morning and did some quick office work, then load my pickup with the needed items and headed off to the job.
    Putting in an electric door opener requires some ladder work. That was rather interesting. The first few times up and down I was very aware of my heels and how to step down without twisting something. The problem is after a few moments I began to forget I had them on and was concentrating on the job at hand. A few times I almost "lost it" getting off the bottom step.
    What a blast of fun it was though. Doing a normal job while wearing my heels. Towards the end of the job I began to notice something. Those boots are for fashion, NOT for outside wear. The temp this morning was 33F and after about two hours my feet were really cold. I wasn't going to put on my insulated work boots which I took with me in the truck, I didn't mind the cold as long as I could wear my boots.
    Of course all fun has to end sometime and after the job was done I picked up my tools and headed home, where I changed back into a pumpkin. I gotta tell you it was a hoot being able to do something like this. Glad I decided to leave my mini skirt at home, I would have "frozen something" and never again have to worry about "tucking"
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Phyliss at work

Phyliss sounds like you really enjoyed your day at work! It is interesting how easy it is to get into doing something and almost forget what we are wearing. If only SRS were that simple!

Eileen

Thankful To Be A GIRL!!! tgirlkari's Avatar
    sounds like you had a real good day Phyliss good for you!!!!!!
    life with love will have some thorns but life without love will have no roses
    Live happy girls
    Kari

Sounds like a blast, although I have to agree with you they are for fashion, I've considered going to work with mine on, but welding and stylish boots don't mix.

Phyliss, how great that sounds! I never got past panties and pantyhose under my suit!

What a trip!

Go you, babe!