Thread: advice and tips for natural looking bosom

cathybicd

advice and tips for natural looking bosom

Relatively new to dressing completely, I am still working on making improvements to my overall appearance and could use some advice and practical experience on how to make my bosom look more appealing and natural with the rest of my figure.I'm 5'7', 150 Lbs and slim and would appreciate any usefull suggestions.
    cathy

Do you have any breast forms?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Some good tips from one of our own members.

http://www.maryannsung.com/curves.html
    Hail Satin!

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Red face Investment

My advice is invest in some breast forms...I personally own 3 pair, depending on how much I want up top

I love the DD and C cups personally...

Welcome and enjoy our site

Marcie

I used to cut the shoulder pads out of thing I was throwing out and use them for padding. Also used to wear dresses and blouses cut high enough that cleavage wasn't an issue. But breast forms with a little push up and some makeup works good too.

Silver Member
    Breast forms---and be sure not to make the common mistake and get them too large---a size C is all that most of us need
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I'm with you Marcie I have 3 pair C, D and DD. I love to fell them bounce on me!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie Sexton View Post
    My advice is invest in some breast forms...I personally own 3 pair, depending on how much I want up top

I love the DD and C cups personally...

Welcome and enjoy our site

Marcie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

Banned Read only

Nu Bra

To get cleavage.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 12-15-2006 at 05:36 PM. Reason: No bare chests, read the forum rules.

Cathy,

Great question. Depends on what clothing you've got. Breast forms (many styles available) will work best with something that completely covers your chest, or is not very low-cut. The worst is when the top of the form is plainly visible. It just doesn't look like natural skin.

The maryannsung method (linked to above) is wonderful for creating cleavage, and will cost much less than good forms (I recomend attachable ones if you can afford them), but unless you have some bodyfat to work with, you don't get much size.

Usually it's a an either/or situation. Either you get cleavage (maryannsung) or lots of projection (forms). Some girls are fine with b-cups, but I'm happiest with full Cs, or even Ds. With the right top, and I mean it has to be just perfect (such as a low cut top that is snug and has laces in the middle that let you cinch it up), you can use both methods (won't be able to attach the forms), and get both.

Good luck!
    -Sedona

I don't have much breast meat to work with for creating cleveage....but I do have two sets of attachable forms, a C and a D and I love them both!!!

breest forms size C great
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    Breast forms---and be sure not to make the common mistake and get them too large---a size C is all that most of us need
    Agree- I have three pair, two that are a small B and reg B, and I heard about Pals so bought a 5 that was supposed to be a B, but I think it's really a C- doesn't fit in my 38B bras very well. I have a pretty small frame, and doesn't seem right. With certain outfits it's OK.

They say you can trim down the Pals, has anyone done this? Any advice?

Alice

Cathy

I've used tape with a little support underneath (e.g. A cup "chicken fillet" breast forms to some good effect. This link gives useful advice on using tape to get a good cleavage. Its for GGs but works just as qwell for us.

http://www.happy-heathen.com/wanderi...ob_taping.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi,
    Invest in a decent pair of breast forms, and don't go over a C cup.....
    Take Care,
    Andi