Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Helpppp!!!

Helpppp!!!

My wife is gone and I promised her I wouldn't dress anymore...but she isn't here and her panties and stockings are laying out....what is the "right" thing to do because I really want to put them on

Choices

It's always about choices Hon. You have to make it. Just be prepared to live with the results of your choice, nothing more, nothing less. Ericka Kay

Ouch! You don't ask the tough questions, only the ones that may effect your marriage! (that's sarcasm in case you missed it)
    The right thing? The right thing is to be honest with her that it is not something you can just turn off. Until you can tell her that, you gave your word - what is it worth?
    Kim (the heavy yet again)

Tehre are two separate issues:
    1) will you cd?

2) will you cd WITH HER STUFF?

Which would make her angrier?

I guess I'm suggesting that using HER stuff to do it would probably upset her more. Even some wives who are supportive of cd-ing feel uncomfortable if its their own clothes that are worn.

But I don't know your wife, or you. It's your choice.

Good luck.

Michelle
    Last edited by princessmichelle; 12-12-2006 at 07:30 PM.
    "Princess" was on a shirt given to me by a cd who barely knew me. I purged it, but kept the nickname to remind me of the kindess.

Oh boy am I gonna get flamed on that one!
    H

It's a test, You better not Flunk this one, or you know what will happen!
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

errrrr....I had the stockings up to my ankles and I post about my word....i hate a voice of reason...she didn't say anything about makeup that I recall. lol

If not this time you will sometime in the future. It happens once you start there's no turning back. You may slow it down but you can't stop that freight train.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Banned Read only

She is setting a trap

Do not take it.

It is easy enough to set it. Just put a hair or something in the clothes and if it is gone or moved you know someone moved them. With digital cameras all she has to is to photograph them and compare the positions.

It is an old security trick. Put tape on the door and if it is off you know someone went out the door.

Unhappy

That is a tough choice, but I have to agree a promise is a promise. I know what it is to have a wife who does not approve, but if you do dress you need to get your own stuff and have respect for hers. Besides, how would you explain a damaged garmet!
    Molly

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    You can promise all you want but chances are better than great that you will break your promise at some point in time. One thing you don't want to do is dress in her stuff now. When (not if because it will happen) you feel that you have to dress get your own things, don't use your wife's. Good luck with this and please keep us posted as to what happens with this.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    Put them on...feel the force...put them on...you know you wanna
    Last edited by melissacd; 12-12-2006 at 07:53 PM.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

it's a trap don't touch them

well you are being tested. she knows were to the 1/8 of an inch were she put her stuff. so the best thing to do is get your own. or better yet just tell her you can't stop.. why because it is a part of you hard wired from within the whomb... you can never stop so why not just tell the truth. get it over with then you will know.. the longer you live this lie the harder it will get and the consequences will be harsh..trust me i know..
    hugs marissa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wife gone

It's a promise you shouldn't have made but that's water under the bridge. Now you have to be willing to make a choice and live with it. Personally I think promises made with a gun to your head even it's a metaphorical one is not a valid promise.

But as I said it's your decision.

Well, since you asked... Let me ask you a question. What's your word worth? Now you might argue that you shouldn't have made that kind of promise in the first place. Maybe you're right... but you did. Until you and your wife come to either a new meeting of the minds or a parting of the ways, I would say the right thing is to honor your promise. If she promised you something, would you expect her to keep it?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

You promised her that you wouldn't dress anymore. That obviously is a promise that you don't want to keep. So before you are caught in a lie by breaking a promise, tell her that dressing is something that is as important as breathing and that you simply cannot stop doing it. It is better to be honest and hurt her than to hurt her by being dishonest.

Banned Read only
    Laying traps, and tests. Is this an adult relationship?

Your first mistake was in making a promise that is impossible to keep. I gotta say that with all this BS that alot of us are going through with the SO, Gawd am I glad I stayed in the closet with mine!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Hey...a promise is a promise..... Shouldn't make promises you can't keep....and don't count on us to give you the green light or bail you out on this one.......my wife knows I can't quit....she even told me that....

Go watch TV .....I mean television....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm not certain this is a test, but I'm always paranoid enough to worry that it might be. In any event, if you've made her this promise, tonight, you have to keep it. We all know though, that you cannot stop dressing. Therefore, you MUST find a balance with your woman -to keep you both sane, and hopefully together. Talk it over with her. Another poster here made a strong point...that is about her stuff...its true that even supportive ggs many times don't want us indulging ourselves in their things...its just somthing many girls feel strongly about. (on a side note, its too bad for us that this is generally true, as I know personally that I'd rather wear anything of hers over anything new anytime!!)

Good luck!

Red face

MelissaCd you are being naughty! I agree with Holly if you gave your word then tie a knot in it and be a good girl because if you don't it might effect your marriage. You will live and this might help her come to terms with your CDing.

respect your wife

if you want any relationship to work there must be three things of utmost importance. Trust, honesty & open lines of communication. You came out to your wife so the communication thing is happening. She obviously isn't into it and you made her a promise. Lies? Deceit? It won't last forever. The best thing that you can do is sit her down to talk. Let her know that you intend to keep your promise but that it is really difficult for you. maybe you can reach a compromise where you dress once in awhile when she is not around. Out of sight out of mind. Any relationship built on lies is doomed to failure, so do what you can to keep it real and let her know that you love her and respect her ... if she loves you too then she will be willing to work with you to come to a manageable arrangement. Good Luck.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by janet p View Post
    MelissaCd you are being naughty! I agree with Holly if you gave your word then tie a knot in it and be a good girl because if you don't it might effect your marriage. You will live and this might help her come to terms with your CDing.
    Am I being naughty? Perhaps. I am just saying what I know she wants to hear. She is looking for permission to dress.

I feel there is a more serious issue at work here. She needs to talk to her wife and set her straight on who she is, not make the promises that we all know she cannot keep, we have all been there. It is time that we stop pretending, repressing, hiding, fooling ourselves and our loved ones. It is time to be honest about who we are, what we feel and what we need. It is time to stop making promises that we know that we will break. Honesty starts with being honest, that means admitting that we are CDs and then explaining what that really means. It does not mean that we are nasty about it, just that we are honest about it. Had I done this right from the start I would have a very different and infinitely better situation than I have now.

The right answer is don't make the promise in the first place so you don't have to ask others for permission to break it. Don't promise what you cannot deliver.

Huggs
    Melissa
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

its christmass
    go out and buy some nice things for yourself no one will know they are for yourself
    maybe they will wounder but you will have what you want and something that will fit better if you know your size

A promise is a promise.

You should have a talk with your wife if you don't think you can keep it.