Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toilet?

Toilet?

If you're in your girl disguise, do you go into the Ladies?

I don't know .
    Rain

Strange intro.

As the twig is bent... Leslie Foxx's Avatar
    Well, I'm not going into the men's room looking like this. When a girl's gotta go, she's gotta go! Besides, the ladie's rooms are usually a better kept venue.

necessary room

When Eileen needs to use the necessary room it is going to be the ladies roonm. A woman does not want to use the mens room! Just go in, close the door, sit (no matter what you are there for), when you get through tear off some paper (what you do with it is up to you), flush and be sure to wash you hands.

Eileen

The times that I have been out and had to use the restroom, I always used the ladies room. They have stalls so there is privatecy. the few times I have had to use a ladies room, I have never had a problem.

I have been to concerts and had women come into the men's room because of the backup in the women's, and had other males make comments about these women using the men's room. So if I were to use the men's room while enfem, I may get some unual and negitive comments from the other men and besides, it could become dangerest for a woman to be in a men's room. It is more likely that a man entering a ladies room would get attacked by all of the ladies in there and kicked out, as where if a lady goes into a men's room and was attacked, the other men may or may not help her.

Platinum Member
    if you are dressed as a lady then use the ladies, makes perfect sense???

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    if you are dressed as a lady then use the ladies, makes perfect sense???
    Well, I've personally never had a problem, then again, never seen any "ladies" in there either. Ericka Kay

Ladies use the Ladies' bathroom-simple as that

Girl 24/7......when you gotta go , you gotta go........Yes , I have use the Ladies room once or twice, but it was always empty.
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Banned Read only
    The law in SF is written so that you use the one that matches your presentation.

Actually I think this question was asked of Ann Landers several years back (or one of those advice people) and she stated that if you are dressed as a woman, you should use to women's bathroom, while if you are dressed as a man, you should use the men's bathroom. Of course, if I understand it correctly, the Australians are ahead of everyone by making thier bathrooms in public places open to either sex. That would also eliminate the lines women face compared to what men encounter.

Banned Read only

I have never been assaulted, or have even been afraid....

I have never ever felt threatened with assault in a ladies room. I cannot say the same thing for men's rooms. Even in drab I'd feel safer in the ladies' loos of the world.

well i live 24/7 so when you got to go. the ladies room.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Most of the malls in NorCal have three restrooms, Women, Mens, and Family. My wife and I always use the Family one.
    Aloha Nui Loa, Marianna

Banned Read only
    Only one rule while dressed......

T oes
    P oint
    O ut

Last edited by Nike; 12-15-2006 at 07:36 PM.

Hello.

Always used the ladies room.

Susan
    T.G.I.F. - Thank God I'm Female.

Question Not scared?

Scared of legal trouble-I am but most of you aren't. What do you know that I don't?

Seriously, restrooms are a factor in my fear of cd-ing in public: I'd be scared of using either one: beat up or arrested, beat up or arrested....

Has anyone gotten in trouble over using the ladies room?

Thanks,

Princess Michelle
    "Princess" was on a shirt given to me by a cd who barely knew me. I purged it, but kept the nickname to remind me of the kindess.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Yanno, my advice has always been to go into the restroom which matches the way you're dressed.

However, I've given a lot of thought to this lately, as a GG. While I certainly understand the reasons for my aforementioned advice, it's quite a different story when viewed from "my" side of it.

I was just discussing this with Trudi:

As a genetic female, I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable knowing there is a genetic male stranger sharing the facilities with me. On the other hand, I would feel even *more* awkward if the CD male was someone I actually know (other than Trudi, of course~and we don't even share a bathroom here at home. We have mine and his/hers baths.)

I guess the best advice would be to find a single restroom and avoid the multi stall ones. No other people would be sharing the space with you thereby avoiding offending anyone of either sex.

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Wink Ladies, where else ?

I go exactly the same place, I consider my self a lady, with a bit of hussie in her , any way at the office I use the ladies room, and yes I sit no matter what

Seems the standing joke is its my powder room IF THEY ONLY KNEW

I...just....hold it.......ahhhhh!

Banned Read only

Yes live in Marin

Quote Originally Posted by Marianna View Post
    Most of the malls in NorCal have three restrooms, Women, Mens, and Family. My wife and I always use the Family one.

We like the Family restrooms, fits the four of us nicely.

PS. Once our little one escaped from my wife while she was on the potty the little girl was was running around in the store. Mom was not happy. The stall doors need child proof locks inside!

Banned Read only
    "Scared of legal trouble-I am but most of you aren't. What do you know that I don't?"

I know that I worked on the commission that wrote the law for SF, and I know exactly what the law says, because those are my exact words as I wrote them enacted in the ordinance.

We also stressed the need for more unisex bathrooms so that people like Vanya if they feel uncomfortable with our presence could use those.

Banned Read only

We have a problem

Quote Originally Posted by tekla west View Post
    The law in SF is written so that you use the one that matches your presentation.
    A woman with short hair and men’s clothes is not necessarily presenting herself as a man, (some will bind some will not), ask the FTM group.

A man in his short normal hair and with a beard in a dress is not presenting himself as a woman.

So if someone wanted to causes trouble they still could.

Heard of two female body builders having the police called on them for going into a woman bathroom. They were not happy, the police made them prove they were female. They were not in dresses but work out clothes that I remember. I would have done a double take on them. So I understand the confusion.

I do like your definition though, best I have heard.

Banned Read only
    Hence the need for unisex bathrooms. It was considered too expensive for us to request that they be backfitted, but all new construction is supposed to build a few into the plans. It seemed the right way to go.

I'm sure there are problems, but I know there are a lot fewer then five years ago going by the number of complaints given over to the human rights comission.