Thread: Killer shoes

Killer shoes

I just went over to Vancouver to the Body worlds exhibit - fantastic. Just across the street from the hotel was a thrift store. I found these killer shoes.
    ($ 15 ) I love second and thrift shopping I always seem to find just the perfect thing. How is your luck with this. Kahlan
    Last edited by Kahlan51; 01-13-2007 at 03:29 PM.

hi

I hoped I would get at least one reply Kahlan

They look great and at a great price too! I have a similar shoe but in white, the only problem i have is that my SUV is a standard and i have a bear of a time trying to shift while wearing them......the heels are just to high. I don't know how GG's do it! More practice i guess....As for thrift stores, i have only ever found a little black coat i liked. The rest of the items must have been picked over with nothing left that i liked.

Lois....

Hey K.
    Be careful you don't get a nosebleed, way up on those "Plats". I love all kinds of shoes, but platforms of all heights are very sexual. Be tall.

Huntress

Nice shoes

If you cant use them I know a girl who can
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

If you get tired of them, you can always send them to me. *giggle*
    I just love sexy shoes.
    [SIZE="3"]Kelley[/SIZE]

I think those type of shoes are so SEXY!

I bet you look and feel amazing in them!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlan51 View Post
    I just went over to Vancouver to the Body worlds exhibit - fantastic. Just across the street from the hotel was a thrift store. I found these killer shoes.
    ($ 15 ) I love second and thrift shopping I always seem to find just the perfect thing. How is your luck with this. Kahlan
    What sexy shoes they are Kahlan and i would love a pair myself, however i wouldnt be able to walk in them myself.
    I myself have just ordered a pair of black court shoes with a 2" heel from a Uk based store that specializes in footwear for c/drs and fetish lovers.Now a 2" heel isnt so big i have to say but by my reckoning it will be a good starting point to train my feet and get used to walking in a shoe with a raised heel.
    Love your shoes.
    [SIZE="3"] Naomi x[/SIZE]

OMG! I bought a set of 3" boots the other day and can't drive my standard to save my life and I can't even imagine an open shoe like that, lol good luck. Did you go shopping drab or en femm? just outta curiosity.
    Can you really have to much mascara?

$15? Lucky girl!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by dods460 View Post
    OMG! I bought a set of 3" boots the other day and can't drive my standard to save my life and I can't even imagine an open shoe like that, lol good luck. Did you go shopping drab or en femm? just outta curiosity.
    Went shopping in Drab. I have gone out shopping en femm in SF but I am a little shy in Vancouver too close to home I quess. Next time I will be a little braver maybe we could shop together. Kahlan

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

tee hee :)

Yes, I love them too ...see my avatar

tina

Nice find!! With others talking about Thrift Store shopping, I think I'll have to give it a try. Probably never find size 14 shoes but maybe a skirt or two. Enjoy your new shoes.

Hugs,
    Michelle

Love 'em!!

I would love to wear those shoes with my silver toe rings, painted toe nails and a pair of thi hi's With an ankle bracelet. Zowie!! Very nice.

nice
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Aspiring Member
    the only way I'd describe them as killer shoes is .... if I wore them I'd probably fall and break my neck!!

beautiful

Those are pretty shoes, to say the least.

I would probably have to settle for enjoying their aesthetics only though, followed by a deep sigh.

Michelia