Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you look like a female family member?

Banned Read only

Do you look like a female family member?

Just tried on a new wig and wow, do I ever look like my sister. Happen to you?

Like - totally !

I resemble my mother so much it's occult.

She's my biggest support(er), btw.

I look like my mother.

But people always said I look like mother even when i'm in drab, so that's probably why.
    Hail Satin!

I look like my mum, sister and niece... Never mind girls
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

No to the question

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Ranee Daze
    Just tried on a new wig and wow, do I ever look like my sister. Happen to you?
    I assume it is the genes.
    similar genes ---> similar facial features ---> similar best fitting style ---> similar look.

In certain ways, I look like my mother and my daughter when I'm made up and looking my best. Actually, around the eyes I look like my daughter somewhat even in male mode. I have been told that I have "my mother's mouth and chin" by some of my relatives, none of whom know that I crossdress, by the way.
    warmly, Linnea

In some ways like my mom, but identical to my sister.

I look so much like my sister that when I showed a picture of me to a GG friend who knows her, she thought it was a picture of my sister...

Eugenie

My Mom

Nope...
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Not even the cat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I bear a striking resemblance to my Aunt (my dad's sister). It's kind of scary...I look like she did when she was in her late 20s.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Talking Oh yea, boy would she flip...

Yea so I've been told, my wife says I look just like my sister...

Boy would she flip if she knew she is so ultra consertative, right winged... she'd roll over in her grave and she is no where near dead either...

But it could be worse, I could look like her husband

Ranee, In drab I am the image of my father. After the makeup and wig the refelection is an absolute image of my mother. It took me many times before I actually realized the tremendous, but very pleasing, difference. Unfortunately I don't have my mother's petite size and shape.
    Carol Anne

I'm adopted. I met my sisters for the first time at around the age of 50. There is a good family resemblance with them all, but I would swear one of them is my twin...if there wasn't a couple of years between us. This is in drab, you see I wear my own hair at shoulder length although it is now sparse enough that I need to wear a wig when dressed femme. Interestingly, they all think I have my birth mother's mannerisms, even though I never met her since I was "given away" at six weeks.

Yes, apparently...

it was the one thing my mother found disturbing when I showed her my fav pic in my home made dress, she said it was very pretty, but.... when she looked at my face she didn't know if she was looking at her mother or her father (my grandparents) and it sorta creeped her out. It was only important to me that she found out about my cross dressing from me and that I didn't dress like Dr. Frankenfurter, beyond that it's not necessary to dress for her or discuss it further, and our excellent relationship remains intact.

Just like my oldest sister Kahlan

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    My Mother said I looked just like a cousin of her side of the family
    Drumming, My other hobby

Look very much like my Mom, except I got my Dad's nose. Personally I think it works better.

Alice

When my sister saw me dressed for Halloween, she said " Oh my gosh you look like me!" The poor woman.

I borrowed my mother-in-law's wig and when I showed her the pics I said, "Here look at these", she not knowing what she was to look at, looked at them and said "What on earth am I wearing on my head (it was a crown)"? I laughed and said something to the effect that it's me at Halloween not you. She really cracked up, she's 91 and her eyesight isn't too good even with glasses.

She said I looked good (91 remember) and said I could keep the wig and have fun with it. My wife hated that I dressed up and doesn't know about Dana, so I just laughed with Mom and declined.

Just think two women are scared for life now. lol
    Dana Fleming

look alike...nope!

In my family the gals are way too pretty for me to even think of comparing with. But my sister, 6 years older, used to dress me up because she wanted a sister... until I could outrun her! She insists that I looked just like her...maybe then, but not now!

I look more like my son. I've got to convience the wife to let me shave off this beard.

Kendra

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I look a bit like my mom but about eight inches taller. Also a bit of my grandmother but 100 pounds lighter. I look most close to my wife. We look like sisters.

I look just like my grandfather when in drab and like my sister when dressed.
    Krystal Lynn