Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: do you shave your legs

I shave all over. I wear shorts and t-shirts in the summer. Go swimming. Never had a comment. Never had a problem.

I shave arms and legs every day. Fabrics feel so much better on smooth skin

No first I am of Irish decent very fine leg hair second I wear dark colored panty hose. so no one can really see any leg hair

Yes in the winter
    Angie

i've been shaving my legs for years.had some teasing when
    i was a teen,but not anymore.besides,my wife can't stand hairy
    legs.
    karen.

Hi there. I also shave during the winter months, but I also run and lately the weather has been warm enough where I've gotten out in shorts. Anyway, I've always thought about what I'd say if someone were to ask and here's how I would respond:

Because it's so dry in the winter, the static electricity between my pants and my leg hair is very annoying, so I shave them.

It's seems kind of silly, but it is plausible. Hope it helps

Crazy Lady
    In the January 2007 Glamour Magazine, on page 92, for women, it is OK to let their legs go shaggy in the winter. That is what tights are for.

Wink Don't Woory About It

Quote Originally Posted by occdresser View Post
    I have a membership to the local gym, but do not go as often as I would like due to having shaved my legs. Do any of you not go to the gym or limit your wearing of shorts because you are ashamed of someone you know asking why do you shave your legs
    NO WILL CARE U MIGHT GET A STANGE LOOK NOW AND THEN BUT WHO CARES
    LIFE IS A BEACH.WALK IN THE SAND HAVE SOME FUN LET YOUR HAIR DOWN.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Do any of you not go to the gym or limit your wearing of shorts because you are ashamed of someone you know asking why do you shave your legs?
    Are you kidding me? Going to the gym gave me the reason to get my legs waxed in the the first place. I used to work out a hell of a lot back then and I liked to keep my body smooth, hair free, and tanned. The first time I did it I felt a bit self conscious but no one ever said anything. If your skin is well tanned it looks like you should be shaved, pale hair free legs doesn't look so good in the gym with lots of guys around.

The only other time I felt a bit self conscious about having hair free legs was just after I'd had them waxed the second time (about 6 weeks later) a GG friend of mine wanted me to come to her step aerobics class with her which happened to be an all women class. I felt a bit scared wearing a leotard, shorts and shaved legs in from a groups of GGs.

Nowadays, I shave my whole body to keep myself smooth, hair free, and in the summer (fake) tan my legs.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Always my SO gets very irritated with me if I go a day without shaving. Several of my co workers have asked if I shave my legs. I'm to chicken to tell them yes. I usually tell them that I just was born naturally without much body hair, and why are they checking out my legs to begin with! Jocelyn

I shave them and i do not care what anyone else thinks.

Ive shaved mine for so long that even the summer I guess that people Im with just think I dont have hair anywhere Pretty cool deal! Even my chest and underarms are bare always.

At a level I'm okay with Jane GG's Avatar
    A lot of atheletes actually shave their bodies, so no one at the gym should see it as a big deal. A good friend of mine is a triathlete and shaved his legs for it for years....hey wait a minute!

If your going to present as a gg how could you not shave your legs. Omg thats really gross to not shave.

don't shave myself - but have noticed afew pairs of shaved legs at the gym. mainly on guys who cycle or do triathlons.

As long as you are happy do what you want.
    Cindy
    xx

I've shaved for years, and work out 4-6 time per week. While I'm sure people at the gym notice, no one's ever said anything. If you look closely... I'm sure you'll find you're not the only guy at your gym with shaved legs.

The key (as others have said) is confidence. You've got nothing to be embarassed about, and nothing to apologize for... so enjoy it. Shaved legs feels amazing!

For more support and photos of guys with shaved legs, check out my group:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MWSL

Good luck,

Christa

Hi,
    I shave EVERYTHING....no hair on me except on my head, and that's very little.
    Huggs,
    Andi

I have a membership to the local gym, but do not go as often as I would like due to having shaved my legs. Do any of you not go to the gym or limit your wearing of shorts because you are ashamed of someone you know asking why do you shave your legs
    No. No one has ever said anything to me about my legs being shaved. Net time in the gym lo0ok around and see how many men are shaving their legs. My ex used to point out men wearing shorts in public with shaved legs to me. she suggested I shave mine too. Billie Jean

Yup!

I tried a new angle.

I thined all my hair out slowly over about 2 months. When I shaved my legs, back and chest not even my wife noticed.

i wax year round, and wear shorts to the gym,, no biggy

I never wear shorts while in drab anyway... just a thing of mine...But I will say that at work I noticed two of the other co-workers with hairless legs. Can't tell if they just lost all of their hair or shave, but they walk around in shorts and nobody thinks anything about it!

I shave my legs. I go to the gym 4 time a week and nobody has ever made a comment. I talk to other people at the gym, and if they notice they haven't said anything. I think more and more men are shaving their legs today. Its more acceptable than 20 years ago.

I shave my legs all the time and have been for 30 years. But I'm involved in a sports (cycling & triathlons) where having shaved legs is the norm, so that's a bonus!!

Christine

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    Shave them all the time this time or year
    Angie
    yes Angie G. i shave my legs every 2 to 3 days. both top and bottom, But i shave all year around not just in the winter months, i look at it this way, if i am a crossdresser, then it has to be year around. i wear stockings year around, so i have to have shaven legs. i just received a mens hair removeal kit i am going to try tomarrow. ill let you kinow how that works.