Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiding your stash

Lightbulb Hiding your stash

Hi all,
    I'm still in the closet when it come to dressing, so I still have to hide my clothes etc. At present my growing wardrobe is well hiden in the loft. But this becomes a problem when it comes to getting to it. i have to get the steps out of the garage and scamble into the loft, then repeat the process. I must say it's so difficult getting in and out of the loft, I know that nobody will come across my stash.
    I would like a more convenient place to hide my clothes without through such a cafuffle..
    Where do you hide your clothes ect...

Best wishes
    Sarah

I don't any more

I used to hide them in the back of my closet (dresses, skirts and tops) behind my suits. Shoes were a completely different thing, I kept them in a box in the bottom of the closet. Undies and other things I hid in the back of my drawers. I never worried about anyone finding them. Of course the best laid plans - I had a bra hid in the inner pocket of a sportscoat. My wife decided to wear it one day. I was gone for a while I got back and had to answer questions about it. I had to convience the wife that it was mine and not a trophy from an affair. Please keep in mind that I was all ready wearing panty hose, panties, ladies jeans with my wife knowing about it. I came out to her about a year later. Since then I have only had to hid things from my daughter and grandson. Now I have tons of girly stuff. In fact more then guy stuff. Yup, I love to shop.

Hugs
    Donna Louise
    Life - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Platinum Member
    a long time ago i use to hide my fem things in gear bags with hunting clouthes on top
    now wendy's things are in the walk in closet in my office in my house just way to manny things to hide away in a bag now................my wife still dosen't know abought wendy................look around be creative,..............be careful............................
    old trunks ................luggage.............in holladay boxes......................

good luck

Yeah...I'm a space invader!

I've been lobbying for a Batcave now for years!

I have a number of footlockers for the stuff I can't hang up. The rest shares a spare closet with the wyff...under extreme protest and scrutinized regularly by her for new additions.

Love,
    Christine Renee

Tristen Cox
    Well I don't have to hide much anymore, but a good sized toolbox with a lock always confused people. Probably the last place prying eyes would search. I had (and still do) a metal tool cabinet that I kept my 'stash' in. Of sourse that limits the space you have to store things, but it works

Love
    Tristen

You can all keep your stuff here. I won't borrow it. Really.

Hugs,

Melissa

A tough thing to solve for those who must hide their things : how to store your wigs and still keep them looking good.

No problem any more as Georgette and my wife get along fine, used to hide it in my gun safe but that ended when my wife met Georgette by accident that is, I got caught and she knew for about a year before so now no problem.LOL
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Platinum Member
    so the story has a happy ending ............or just a new begining???????????

Platinum Member
    you know i was just thinking (i know thats not good) a long time a go that would have ment something diffrent to me ..................

I have a plastic box with a lid on it that is used to keep my childhood stuffed animals in it, so I have just moved a few aside to make room for my things, which is all well and good for the underwear (all I have previously worn), but started to get a lil cramped with skirts and such i want .
    BIG HUGS!
    Suzanna

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Lightbulb Hiding clothes

Well, I don't have to hide anymore, which is great. But my wife appreciates my being discrete with the kids, guests, etc.

I used to hide clothes in the attic/crawl space, but in the apartment, this was not possible.

If you have big speakers for your stereo, remove the fiberglass and store clothes in there. An old pillow case will keep them clean without the sound of a plastic bag crinkling. Not recommended for audiophiles....

Another option is computer cases, of which I had a ton of large, old PC's. Just hope your wife doesn't take them to the dump for spring cleaning...

For both, you'll need a screwdriver handy to open/close, but it's better than a ladder, hot attics and itchy fiberglass...

For the woodworker, kitchen and bathroom cabinets have a 4-5" base with plenty of room. Might be a neat project to make a 'door' and store things flat there...
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

I keep mine in a giant rubber bin as well. Not so much because I need to hide them as because I just don't have the room! Once I get to move into a real apartment I can get a lot more room.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Julie
    I used to keep everything in a locked suitcase under the bed but now I haven't got to bother, they are all over the place.

JJ

I used to hide things in the back of a drawer, under beds, in the loft, now I just keep them in the wardrope as I live alone.

If my kids (they would hate that the youngest is 25 ) are down I put them up in the loft it saves a lot of problems explaining. I may tell them one day as I am getting too many fem cloths to hide them every time they came down.

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch.

My femme stuff is mostly concealed under the bed, but a few things have overflowed to other corners of this room and the next. Most difficult things to hide, I've found, are knee-length boots and my wig stand.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineRenee
    I've been lobbying for a Batcave now for years!
    I always wanted a dressing table like Batgirl remember the old TV series she would push her secret button and it turned around to reveal her costume.
    But seriously when I had roommates I used to rent a storage room like Public Storage etc... I had a clothes rack, a dresser and a shoe rack in there. It worked great I'd pick out a couple of outfits put them in a suitcase grab my makeup case and off I went.
    [SIZE=3]Michelle
    "She's Filing Her Nails While They're Draging the Lake"[/SIZE]

At the moment, some is in the closet hidden away like the dresses, pumps, heels, swiimsuits, etc. but bras and panties are in plain sight in my bedroom. Where I am divorced (separated for 10 years, then finally freed last year) and have a girlfriend that in the past did not mind too much but never has the time as she is busy with college and part time work, I don't have to worry too much at this time.
    XOXO,

Racheal

thats why i stick to one color it blends in the closet

did you mean wig or weed???

Tristen Cox
    This folks is WHY we needed the edit button back in the first place...

O hello occifer

It's bigger on the inside alba68's Avatar
    Whoops! Sorry, I thought you meant something else by stash. I was going to suggest a bit of duct tape.
    Take care.
    [size=5]Alba.[/size]
    I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to!

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by alba68
    Whoops! Sorry, I thought you meant something else by stash. I was going to suggest a bit of duct tape.
    I think it was about wigs. As for duct tape, that's another thread

At least those of you who have to hide your stuff are forced to be neat!

Right now, 2 pairs of pantyhose on rocking chair, A skirt and a sweater hanging over another chair, makeup ALL OVER the bathroom, and shoes just all over the place.

I need a maid. Anyone interested?

Hugs,

Melissa

It's bigger on the inside alba68's Avatar
    Sounds like my place Melissa.
    Take care.
    [size=5]Alba.[/size]
    I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to!