Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiding your stash

Platinum Member

bricks??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by ericaleighton
    Does this stash come in bricks?

any good shopper buys big so yes it doese

I have two closets in my bedroom,yes you read that correctly. TWO and I usually keep all my ahem female clothes in one of the closets. One of my friends curiously opened it one day,I just played it off like it from a girl that visits me reguarly.Don't see why he would care but he was very critical.

April25
    Ya my clothes are all over the place anymore. I used to put in the closet in a big box marked x-mas tree.

I use a couple of footlockers that I can lock with a combination lock on them. I tell my SO that I have old ham radio equipment and accessories in them...occassionally I move them around, and leave the case with the radio junk open so she sees it and never asks.....

Misty

Assuming wig stands aren't an option, what's the best way to store wigs?

Tristen Cox
    We.. r still talking about clothes... right?

Don't know if it's the best way to store them or not, but like Misty I store mine in a foot locker and keep it under lock and key.

Quote Originally Posted by sherribicd
    Assuming wig stands aren't an option, what's the best way to store wigs?
    I turn mine insideout in the box it came in just like it was shiped to me.
    [SIZE=3]Michelle
    "She's Filing Her Nails While They're Draging the Lake"[/SIZE]

just brought my stuff inside this past weekend since i told my wife and she's okay with it. use to hide it in the trunk of an old car that was out in the shed, kept the key hidden so no one could get in. one day the wife asked why i didnt get rid of the car since i'm always complaining about not having enough room. i assured her that i would never part with it.

Hide in plain site

Hi, all. Been a while since I've been in the 'hood.

My wife keeps quite a few boxes of shoes (wrong size) in the master closet, so I keep my favorites mixed in. The rest of my shoes and wigs are in a box in the basement (a la Indiana Jones).

I have no girly wear of my own. I use the wifes. When I'm done, I toss it in the laundry. Makes it easy when she knows. (Wished she didn't hate it so much though.)

Hog hugs from AR.
    Jerry

StephanieCD
    In the past I have gone so far as to bury my clothes a foot down in a plastic bag a half mile in the woods on neighbor's property and then place a large stone over it. I have fashioned trap doors in the ceiling of poorly built closets. I have made false bottoms to dressers. Hid them in toilet tanks. Off the side of the road in secret spots. To name a few...

Needless to say my shame ran deep... it's a doozy getting over it.

my stash is hidden................. exactly where is my secret.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by fallen angle 1
    did you mean wig or weed???
    Wigweed
    Feel The Passion!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    Hi, all. Been a while since I've been in the 'hood.

My wife keeps quite a few boxes of shoes (wrong size) in the master closet, so I keep my favorites mixed in. The rest of my shoes and wigs are in a box in the basement (a la Indiana Jones).

I have no girly wear of my own. I use the wifes. When I'm done, I toss it in the laundry. Makes it easy when she knows. (Wished she didn't hate it so much though.)

Hog hugs from AR.
    Jerry
    Your shoes mixed in with the wifes wrong sized shoes reminds me of the movie E.T where Et is hiding in the closet with all the dolls and stuffed toys while the mom was looking or investigating some noise she heard from the other room. She looked RIGHT AT ET and didn't know!!! LOL LOL
    Feel The Passion!!

talitha

hide the wardrobe.....

suppose I am lucky......

married a CD and doubled my wardrobe <LOL>

seriously, our stuff all hangs together.......

underwear is in the drawers.

unfortunately, i am too big to wear the things i like..........

Never marry a man with corsets who looks better in them than you.....bad for the ego

talitha
    Last edited by talitha; 01-20-2005 at 05:19 AM. Reason: spelling

Short term storage - I hid clothes inside my bed - the bottoms usually have a cloth cover which you can unhook at a small section and then push the clothes inside. Undetectable.

Mid term storage - up the loft

Long term storage - buried underground in the woods.

I have a storage building that I keep all of Juana's stuff in. My wife doesn't know that I am still dressing---she thinks I quit after she found a bra, panties, and tights in my lunchbox (I was going to change before leaving for work the next day ) It is a 24 hour gated storage facility so I can go there any time I want. I usually stop by there on the way home from work, or after the races every Saturday night. Sometimes I will keep a few bags worth in the trunk of my car (the wife never drives my car---it's a stick shift) and will change at the local coin car wash or in a deserted parking lot. Juana does love to drive!!!

Into the box, out of the box.

Isn't this an interesting problem. I've been hiding stuff all of my life. It's almost second nature. I used to hide weed from my first wife until she started smoking it, then I had to hide from her so she wouldn't smoke it all while I was working. When I quit smoking I channeled my hiding habits into nylons and panties. As they crunched up rather easily, I'd stash them in a pair of boots or a pocket of a sports jacket. Dresses were another story. After I began accumulating dresses and skirts and blouses and sweaters and wigs and make-up and purses and jackets and on and on it became much more difficult to hide. Even though my wife knew I was a crossdresser, I never dressed in front of her and I felt this need to hide my stuff. I bought file boxes and began storing my stuff in large gargabe bags, and then I'd put the bags in the boxes and then I'd stack the boxes in our storage room above our garage. I'd put my girlie boxes on the shelf behind our boxes that contained legitimate files. It worked like a charm and I was never found out. Now, since I dress openly in front of the wife, I just hang my stuff in the closet. I put my shoes on our shoe rack--don't you know my size 12s look odd next to her size 7s. Life is so much easier when you come out of the box.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Susan
    Isn't this an interesting problem. I've been hiding stuff all of my life. It's almost second nature. I used to hide weed from my first wife until she started smoking it, then I had to hide from her so she wouldn't smoke it all while I was working. When I quit smoking I channeled my hiding habits into nylons and panties. As they crunched up rather easily, I'd stash them in a pair of boots or a pocket of a sports jacket. Dresses were another story. After I began accumulating dresses and skirts and blouses and sweaters and wigs and make-up and purses and jackets and on and on it became much more difficult to hide. Even though my wife knew I was a crossdresser, I never dressed in front of her and I felt this need to hide my stuff. I bought file boxes and began storing my stuff in large gargabe bags, and then I'd put the bags in the boxes and then I'd stack the boxes in our storage room above our garage. I'd put my girlie boxes on the shelf behind our boxes that contained legitimate files. It worked like a charm and I was never found out. Now, since I dress openly in front of the wife, I just hang my stuff in the closet. I put my shoes on our shoe rack--don't you know my size 12s look odd next to her size 7s. Life is so much easier when you come out of the box.
    too mutch susan lol omg that funny.............full circle...........thanks i needed that.................

Quote Originally Posted by Helana
    Short term storage - I hid clothes inside my bed - the bottoms usually have a cloth cover which you can unhook at a small section and then push the clothes inside. Undetectable.
    I did that as a teen. Thought it to be the best place, but my mother found them anyway. Don't know how. All I know is they disappeared one day.
    DonnaT

Banned Read only
    A good quality filing cabinet...esp. with legal size drawers...has three advantages. It holds a lot of stuff...it just doesn't have the look of something that would be used to hold women's clothing....and it can be locked.

A combination lock suitcase is secure, but more apt to raise questions about its contents than a filing cabinet. And I forgot the combination once (but it was locked in the filing cabinet).

Bottom of my old toy box in back of closet worked OK when I was a kid. Always worried about lack of security, though. If the authorities find a bra and a pair of panties in your toy box, you're nailed. It just can't be explained away.