Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Situation

My Situation

im 18 and i crossdress whenever i get a chance, not in too risky of times but alot of the time i dress. I love thongs, ive worn alot of em from all these people i know, but they dont know about it...

Anyway, the reason I do it is because it turns me on, i love looking in the mirror and showing a little thong and rubbing the fake boobs that are stuffed with female underwear.

So, my question is should I tell someone? or keep living my secret fem life while no one is home.

Revealing your so-called 'secret' is up to you. It depends on who you had in mind. One thing you will learn in life is that it usually takes a lot of people to keep a secret. So be careful, no one is going to thank you for it.

In the meantime, enjoy your next fifty years of wearing femme gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsey2
    Anyway, the reason I do it is because it turns me on, i love looking in the mirror and showing a little thong and rubbing the fake boobs that are stuffed with female underwear.

So, my question is should I tell someone? or keep living my secret fem life while no one is home.
    There are some questions to answer for you.
    What could you win or might lose, if you tell someone ?

Is the sexual aspect an easy to feel and name side effect or the core ?

If the latter is the case: Is it common to talk about ones sexual practice among your family and friends ?

Otherwise it probaly would be better to talk about your feminine aspects instead of the sexual ones.
    People are usually a bit prejudiced, if it comes to sexual practices.
    Last edited by Marla S; 12-15-2006 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2 View Post
    In the meantime, enjoy your next fifty years of wearing femme gear.
    !!!!

My Situation

Hi Kelsey, First of all welcome to the family!!!! Second you did tell someone of your situation; you told us;(your sisters). Remember this, should you decide to tell someone then its' not a secret any longer. As you mature you will find that your own sense of style will develop with increased enjoyment becoming the female deep within you. Have fun and enjoy the girl that wants to come out!!!

BonnieAnne
    "to thine own self be true"

Honey, that's entirely up to you.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

wait till you get caught

Being at that age I would keep it a secret.Depending on the urge to do it, you might live at home with your parents or live with someone that dont know about it. Maybe you might want someone to know.Though when I crossdressed at that age with my mothers and sisters clothing it added to the excitment when I knew I would have the house to my own and when every one went out the adrenlian started pumping which added to the excitement.When the car came up the drive unexpectively it was a big rush to get the clothes off without getting caught. Some years later I got caught only through suspicion though I still deny it. You have to weigh up your social situation with other people .Are you happy with that? Then you keep it a secret. If your not go the whole hog .But otherwise wait till you get lumbered (caught} Regards Piper

Telling

Well Hon, you just told a bazillion people (us) about it. Now that you are here, you can discuss your feelings any time you want. As far as your family, I'd wait for a bit to see if you think it is necessary at this time. Being young and all, why put yourself and them through unnecessary grief unless YOU think it is a problem? Ericka Kay

I suggest you find a good hiding place and buy your own stuff, don't borrow it. You can even get a mailbox at a local shipping store and order anything.

As for telling people, thats your call, but remember no one really keeps a secret but you. It could add a lot of complexity to your life.

But, have fun with it - we love it!

should I tell someone

Hi Kelsey

Ya just did kid! Good for you!

Now, only you know "who" on your friends and family list that you can talk to about it. You want to otherwise you would not be asking. Right?

Just a bit of advice, stay with your present friends and family until you get some worldly experience.

Well, I do love it when the house is to myself and the adren starts pumping. One time i was so close to being caught by my mom's friend who dropped by enexpectingly. I only took off the bra and top and threw it while i grabbed a towel, then we both opened my moms door together. (said i was gonna take a shower), but ran back in there to put everything away. That was incredibly nerveracking. Luckily, when she found out my mom wasnt home she went outside to smoke.

I dont know if i want to tell someone, no one on my friends/family list comes to mind of who would understand. Most likely a girl if i could find one. Maybe keeping it a secret is the best thing to do?

My mom is like a really beautiful lady, and has all these clothes and thongs and D breasts. So i love it when i get to go in her room. Wish i had taken some pictures. I'm 130 pounds, 5 foot 8 blonde hair blue eye kid. just incase any of you wanted to know
    Last edited by Kelsey2; 12-15-2006 at 02:29 PM. Reason: sorry, didnt add what i was gonna, so it didnt make sense

[QUOTE=Kelsey2;666507]

Maybe I am not reading this post correctly, but I had not though of placing boobs in a thong before. Could be the start of a new fad?

the underwear stuffs the bra. sorry for being unclear. It is actually really soft with the female underwear in there

That is a decision only you can make. But just remember one thing. Secrets can be kept between two people, only when one of them is dead. The point being, don't reveal your secret in hopes that it won't get out!

Well, I do love it when the house is to myself and the adren starts pumping. One time i was so close to being caught by my mom's friend who dropped by enexpectingly. I only took off the bra and top and threw it while i grabbed a towel, then we both opened my moms door together. (said i was gonna take a shower), but ran back in there to put everything away. That was incredibly nerveracking. Luckily, when she found out my mom wasnt home she went outside to smoke.

I dont know if i want to tell someone, no one on my friends/family list comes to mind of who would understand. Most likely a girl if i could find one. Maybe keeping it a secret is the best thing to do?
    I can somehow relate to your situation.
    I've been 'almost' cought several times and this home-alone-someone-might pop-in-dressing is nervewrecking and embarassing.
    In your age the crossdressing has been highly sexual for me too. This has a certain logic even if your dressing isn't predominataly sexual. But that's a different story.
    Today I am sure my mom and my neighbour knew something, due to some almost-coughts (they leave marks) and some presents , but there was never a talk about it.
    I am still not sure if I should have said something myself, but I am sure in my situation it would have been a mistake to highlight the sexual/erotic aspect.
    Maybe it would have made things more easy if I would have been able to see the feminine aspects of my personality more clear, through the covering and distorting fog of sexuality, and to talk about that.

You have to make the descision by yourself finally, but it might help to explore your childhood first in order to see if there are 'feminine' episodes or dreams. Those might be a good start for a talk.

Anyway, you will always find someone to listen here.
    Last edited by Marla S; 12-15-2006 at 07:26 PM.

Oh, where to start?

Should you tell someone? Generally I would recommend no at this point in your life. Once you become romantically involved I would say most definetly yes, but use a script like that suggested by JoAnn Roberts in her book.

I think that dressing has a sexual aspect to it. But experience has taught me that not all there is to it. Especially once you get a chance to dress entirely as a woman and most especially if you get to dress as a woman for several days in a row. Hard to describe but definetely a transforming experience. I highly recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marla S View Post
    I am still not sure if I should have said something myself, but I am sure in my situation it would have been a mistake to highlight the sexual/erotic aspect.
    Certainly not to family, I think. I mean, you could be straight as a ruler but does mom want all the details about a honeymoon night?

Kelsey, I think you're too charged up right now. You'll calm down and then the words will flow more easily. Life will seem less bewildering.

Quote Originally Posted by Marla S View Post
    Anyway, you will always find someone to listen here.
    Ya got sistas now.

Slip Lover

Take Ericka's Advice

Ericka, I think that you gave this young lady very good advice. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Only tell when you are happy for everyone to know. If 2 people know a secrect it is 1 too many!!

tonight

Tonight my mom is going out to a party, Hopedully my older brother will be out with friends and im gonna dress! For me its a sexual experience mostly, like i do stuff in front of the full mirror and see a girl there who is sexy and sweet, who i would like. Anyway, I guess i wont tell anyone for now. I just wish i could get my own stuff, feels too risky though. I'm a senior in high school living at home.
    Ask me questions if you guys want. I'm very bored today.

Banned Read only
    Find people outside of the house. Might have to wait till your out of highschool, however, there are lots of HS with gay/straight organizations, and LGBT stuff all over. Start there. No need to tell the family unless its a necessity. Parents don't want to know everything as DT said.

Quote Originally Posted by tekla west View Post
    Find people outside of the house. Might have to wait till your out of highschool, however, there are lots of HS with gay/straight organizations, and LGBT stuff all over. Start there. No need to tell the family unless its a necessity. Parents don't want to know everything as DT said.
    Im straight, anyway what does lgbt stand for?

I just wish i could get my own stuff, feels too risky though.
    Find a place where you can hide it and buy your own stuff.
    It's almost as rsiky to 'borrow' something from others. Most people realize very soon when there is something going on in their wardrobe (women in particular). Especially when the inevitable little accidents (runs, broken zipper, bloch, etc.) happen.
    Last edited by Marla S; 12-15-2006 at 08:14 PM.

Friends at your age, I would be careful of telling. If you are going to tell a family member, start with your mother, or sister if you have one. I cannot tell you if you should dress 24/7 that is up to you and your doctor.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I only borrow from one person, my mom. Ive always just done it when she was gone, and for the accidents, i put a folded papertowel between anywhere where i might have one All the other people who i have borrowed from were like 1 time things. The only other person who ive used there clothes more then once was my sister while she was here, but now she is married and away. I dont have a Dad living with me so thats one less person who needs to be gone right.

And im not interested in being a girl full time, just would be nice to have my own stuff for whever i get the urges.
    Last edited by Kelsey2; 12-15-2006 at 08:16 PM. Reason: added something