Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishnets

Fishnets

What do you girls think of fishnets? I have to admit that they generally don't excite me- but I do experience moments of weakness.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-5/1020887/fish1.jpg

Thumbs up Yes!

[SIZE="3"]WOW! in that picture they are fantastic. Makes my heart skip a beat. Thanks
    Cyndie[/SIZE]

fishnets

Wow she's gorgeous.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I was fascinated by them ever since I was a boy when 2 great looking "Saloon girls" from the local wild west theme park walked right by me.---Their legs looked great in their fishnet hose. I was never able to get any for myself till a few years ago---I think MY legs look great in them too. (I prefer the finer mesh)

I only wish I had a better pic.

Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 12-15-2006 at 02:23 PM.

Damned uncomfortable.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Luv Those Fishnets

You are beautiful in fishnets. You are also beautiful without them Great Legs. Maureen

I love the look but generally enjoy the feel of panty hose or stockings better.

I love the look of them altho they are not the most comfortable but with the right outfit the are great. I don't care for the large hole ones when my toes poke through.

I love fishnets! Personally, I can't have too many pairs. I probably wear them more than I do regular stockings.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Slip Lover

My First Fishnets

I just bought my first pair of fishnets a few days ago, and I haven't had a chance to wear them yet so guess what will happen the next time that I dress. Maybe I'll give you a report.

I perfer them over panty hose but if they have lager openings I will wear color panty hose under them for a different effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndie View Post
    [SIZE="3"]WOW! in that picture they are fantastic. Makes my heart skip a beat. Thanks
    Cyndie[/SIZE]
    Yeah what she said..wow..fantastic!

I have had a pair or two in my younger days, a SA from a fetish boutique said that they hide leg hair better than other hose..not sure about that...never worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by StayceeCD View Post
    I love the look but generally enjoy the feel of panty hose or stockings better.
    Just have to agree ... not very comfortable.

Fish nets net guys lol

I wear them @ 50% of the time - stockings only with a lacy garter belt, and black only.

Hi,
    I wear them occassionally, but with a much smaller weave than in you photo, which by the way, you look extremely GOOD.
    Take Care,
    Andi

Quote Originally Posted by Joyciecd View Post
    I wear them @ 50% of the time - stockings only with a lacy garter belt, and black only.
    didnt know you could get fishnet pantyhose
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

I love the look of fishnets! I would love to get a pair but I can't find any for a "full-figured" girl such as myself. I always see them in S, M, and L.
    -Audrey

hosiery

So nice to see you Lowla. I have always loved the look you present.

On hosiery, I love silky sheer nylons and pantyhose. I do have a couple pair of fishnets, but they don't give me the feel I like best. Though I have to admit that they have grown on me a bit when I tried them with the right outfit and shoes.

Sara

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndie View Post
    Cyndie[/SIZE]
    Cyndie put it very correctly. WOW!!!!

I wish I had the courage to wear Fishnets openly in public. I have worn them under slacks (ladies, of course!) with sandals. Don't think anyone even noticed.

Would love to be able to wear them with a nice skirt and heels to go out to eat. Oh well, maybe some day!!

Sissy

More Girl than man

Quote Originally Posted by MsEva View Post
    Just have to agree ... not very comfortable.
    Eva, Years ago, I would have said the same thing. I was discussing fishnets with a couple of gg friends, and they all said that fishnets alone are very uncomfortable, but to make them comfortable, wear a pair of sheer, nude pantyhose under them. I tried it and was hooked. With a good pair of hose under the fishnets, they slip on easily, don't bind or sag, and the netting does not cut into your legs and feet. A word of caution. Don't use a 99 cent pair under them--will not work. Wear something like Hanes silk reflections. You will not believe the difference.

Jodi

Fishnets, I've never had a pair but after looking at that photo WOW. Will they make everyones legs look that good!

I've always liked the look of fishnets. It's surprising how warm they are. I love how they feel under the hand, but not on the leg, unless I have other hose under them. Back in the 80s some girls wore fishnets over bright lycra tights. I thought it looked great.

Fishnets will help to disguise short leg hair, but this works best if you also wear other hose underneath them.

On my way home from work yesterday, I saw a conservatively dressed GG at the bus stop wearing a pair of black fishnets.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Wow! (I always say that!) I've never tried them, but like the look. Do they come in darker shades to cover boyhood scars?

I don't actually have any and have never tried them but they look sexy to me. I'm sure I'd love them.

I love fishnets! I also like that they are coming in different colors now as well and different weaves and such....very chic!

As for larger sizes..well I am a curvy girl myself and I usually go to specilaity lingerie shops where they always carry plus size. Even when I was a size 13 I still liked the plus size becuase my legs are longish and I found "L" to usually not be long enough.

I also ALWAYS wear pantyhose under my fishies when I wear them, because it keeps them in place and you dont' lose a toe in a hole!

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey34 View Post
    I love the look of fishnets! I would love to get a pair but I can't find any for a "full-figured" girl such as myself. I always see them in S, M, and L.
    -Audrey