Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: met her in a bar

met her in a bar

Was in a bar last night, tall, nice looking and nicely dressed gg with long blonde hair and gorgeous eyes sitting next to me. She was in dress pants, silk blouse, nice pumps with low heel, but awesome shoes...

She was talking to two very gay men. She started up a conversation with me.....and after awhile I asked her if the two men were lovers or? to break the ice, then asked her how tall she was and she told me 5'9", one inch shorter than me. Complimented her on her shoes and since she was so tall asked her what size they were. Perfect, size 10, asked her jokingly if I could borrow em and she says sure. Then just went ahead and told her I was a crossdresser and she says "that's so cool" would love to see you dressed up.

Well, meeting her tonight after she gets off work. Looking forward to dolling up for her... will report back

Katie,

That's so cool! Have fun, and I hope things work out for you. You realize that if you end up together, you'll be the envy of most of the straight CDers on this site?

Cheers,
    -Sedona

wow, sounds like a girl who is lots of fun. Have a great time...
    Life out in a dress is always better than hiding in pants in the shadows denying yourself who you are...
    Live in Pink like a Princess!

Miss Mandy

my flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125594519@N05/

Wow....that's a fantasy come true!!

Banned Read only
    Its more common than you think for people who are out, open, and honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie_ View Post

Well, meeting her tonight after she gets off work. Looking forward to dolling up for her... will report back
    Yahoo for you.

Friday night is the the dating day of the week, too.

Hope ya have a blast!

That is awesome Katie! Way to go, girl! You have to keep us informed....maybe she'll even want to take some pics???

Katie, I'm glad to see that you've gotten over your shyness! (Have fun tonight).
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Ooooh! That's so exciting!

We want a report, girl, with all the juicy details!!!

Whenever I meet a new guy, specially in drinking establishments, if the conversation appears in any way to be leading somewhere, I always fess up.
    While I am pretty sure the admission is not really needed due to voice, shape, etc., I think it is not right to lead someone on and let the cat out of the bag after things get a little hot. Certainly before a first kiss and touching beyond conversational arm touching, I like to have all the cards on the table. Life is also much safer that way. Now, if it is no problem, and the kissing gets really hot, and he whispers, "Let's go up to my room", well.............................................. ................................................

Smile met her

Awesome.I hope all works out,sounds like you and her will have lots to share.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Good luck to you! There are women out there who find crossdressing attractive - I married one of them!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

How COOL is that or what!

Quote Originally Posted by Joyciecd View Post
    Whenever I meet a new guy, specially in drinking establishments, if the conversation appears in any way to be leading somewhere, I always fess up.
    While I am pretty sure the admission is not really needed due to voice, shape, etc., I think it is not right to lead someone on and let the cat out of the bag after things get a little hot. Certainly before a first kiss and touching beyond conversational arm touching, I like to have all the cards on the table. Life is also much safer that way. Now, if it is no problem, and the kissing gets really hot, and he whispers, "Let's go up to my room", well.............................................. ................................................
    I agree! It took a long time to find the right woman, being honest about my self, but the results have been great. She even helped me dress for my pic and took the pic! Wow.

When you find something good... Grab it with both hands and do all you can do to keep it!

Holly, I think you have me confused with someone else, I am far from shy. Actually this is not the first time I have had this happen, will start a new thread to give some encouragement to the shy girls on here though...

thanks for all the positive input to everyone, will let ya know how it goes, meeting her a little later....

Was in a bar last night, tall, nice looking and nicely dressed gg with long blonde hair and gorgeous eyes sitting next to me. She was in dress pants, silk blouse, nice pumps with low heel, but awesome shoes...

She was talking to two very gay men. She started up a conversation with me.....and after awhile I asked her if the two men were lovers or? to break the ice, then asked her how tall she was and she told me 5'9", one inch shorter than me. Complimented her on her shoes and since she was so tall asked her what size they were. Perfect, size 10, asked her jokingly if I could borrow em and she says sure. Then just went ahead and told her I was a crossdresser and she says "that's so cool" would love to see you dressed up.

Wow - sounds like a dream!
    Looking at your avatar, it looks like she is getting a pretty good deal too! :-)
    Kim

Smile That Way To Cool Good Luck

Holly, I think you have me confused with someone else, I am far from shy. Actually this is not the first time I have had this happen, will start a new thread to give some encouragement to the shy girls on here though...

thanks for all the positive input to everyone, will let ya know how it goes, meeting her a little later....
    I WISH I HAD 1/10 THE BODY U DO I'M 6' 295 BLUE ,BROWN /GRAY BEING MARRIED WILL DO THAT TO YOU.AGAIN GOOD LUCK:
    LIFE IS A BEACH.WALK IN THE SAND HAVE SOME FUN LET YOUR HAIR DOWN.

Question

[size="4"]how Do You Start A Thread?[/size]
    LIFE IS A BEACH.WALK IN THE SAND HAVE SOME FUN LET YOUR HAIR DOWN.

Banned Read only
    On the page that lists the threads, on the top 1/4 of the page, on the left, there is a box, "new thread" I think, try that.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMIE2809 View Post
    [size="4"]how Do You Start A Thread?[/size]
    Click on New Thread back in the list of threads.

Kim

Well??!! How did it go girl?!
    Kim the nosey

Kim, and all others....

If I told you about last night you would not believe me.....you can't even imagine. Important thing is that it all turned out INCREDIBLE......

I am not even going to think about telling what happened, but I will say, that I had one the funnest nights of my life, was fully dressed, and it was with a different woman.....

use your imagination and enjoy!

Awww... come on.... You give us this amazing buildup, and then nothing!

If you are going to lead us on like this, you better spill the beans girlfriend!

You know SHE told her friends about you!

Hugs, Lori

use your imagination and enjoy!
    Well, there goes the thread.

Plonk!

[QUOTE=Katie_;669206]Kim, and all others....

If I told you about last night you would not believe me.....you can't even imagine. Important thing is that it all turned out INCREDIBLE......

I am not even going to think about telling what happened, but I will say, that I had one the funnest nights of my life, was fully dressed, and it was with a different woman.....

use your imagination and enjoy![/QUOTE

How can you do this to us? You gotta' tell us SOMETHING!!!! NOT FAIR NOT FAIR.

BonnieAnne
    "to thine own self be true"