Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do

What to do

For reasons I wont get into, (unless you ask) the opportunity to dress up in front of my wifes best friend has come up. I have fantasized about wearing her clothes and dressing as her for years. She has even offered to let me wear her wedding dress.
    My wife would be crushed if she found out, but the need to become "Brandi" (her friend) is driving me batty. I love to dress in front of real women and be a "sissy", and I know things will get sexual.
    Please....someone give me some feedback!!!

There must be a reason why you are questioning it. Is the potential outcome worth the repercussions? Only you can answer that question. Ericka Kay

This sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

You already know the consequences of you actions and have said it yourself

Its a fantasy and often when turned into reality its not the same.

Does your SO know about the dressing ????
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Yes, she knows of my dressing, does not approve. I know the answer seems easy, but.....well.....this is one of those "fantasy come true " things...
    just really confused.

I agree with Shelly. Keep it a fantasy. It's not worth the price.

Peggy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

I know you all are correct...but dang....to miss the chance to wear her wedding dress in front of her (and the worst part is it will fit perfectly!!!) Oh well!

Guess you have to make a decision, Hon. The very fact that I questioned it would make me think twice. If you hurt your wife, you hurt yourself in more ways than one but I think you know that already. Ericka Kay

Thanks for all your input. Better off not going there!!
    Then again I can just wait for her next yard sale!

Thumbs down What to do

Hi Tamara, I wouldn't do this!!!!!! I feel you are looking at a diaster waiting to happen. You know of course once you make this fantasy a reality your marriage will be over and it may even become really ugly, are you prepared for this and the inevitable consequences? Think this over again and again. There is more then one person here that will suffer.

BonnieAnne
    "to thine own self be true"

Don't Go There!!!!!!!

You are crazy to be even thinking about it!
    Don't go there.
    Is it worth wrecking your life over maybe an hour of gratification? I think not.

Some fantasies can be lived out, but not with your wife's best friend.
    Trust me. I nearly wrecked my life thanks to the growing bond between me and my wife's best friend.... It was so close it scares me. It would have wrecked 3 lives. Mine, my wife's and her friend's. Plus I would have lost a lot of friends in the process

Fantasies are great, but not when they involve being unfaithful. Our wives have enough to put up with as it is... Adding adultery would just make life hell!

The problem is that we're male... Like it or not.... We're controlled by our dangly bits. Listen to your head, not your one eyed trouser snake and stay well clear.

LL

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Barclay View Post
    For reasons I wont get into, (unless you ask) the opportunity to dress up in front of my wifes best friend has come up. I have fantasized about wearing her clothes and dressing as her for years. She has even offered to let me wear her wedding dress.
    My wife would be crushed if she found out, but the need to become "Brandi" (her friend) is driving me batty. I love to dress in front of real women and be a "sissy", and I know things will get sexual.

One good reason is you will have to deal with "Auntie Joy" in THE END!

Why do I smell a set up. Don't do it.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Thanks for all your input. Better off not going there!!
    Then again I can just wait for her next yard sale!
    Although the temptation is tantalizing, you know you've made the right choice Tamara. Good girl!

But how do you think your wife would react if you told her that "(best friend) wants to dress me up, but I don't want to do it if it will make you feel bad"? Just a thought.

It's not quite the same, but I had a semi-accepting SO leave me for my best friend of almost 20 years. Wanting a more masculine guy was part of the reason. They didn't stay together very long, and fought like cats & dogs a lot of the time. I rarely speak to my former best friend anymore. Such breaches of trust can be forgiven, but never forgotten...

Be strong; be good.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Hi Tamara

I agree with what everyone else has said, once the genie is out of the bottle it'll be impossible to get it back in. It sounds decidedly dodgy to me, this friend would seem to have an ulterior motive either getting her evidence to expose you, or determined to hutr your wife. Don't do it!

Penny xx

Quote Originally Posted by Teddie View Post
    Why do I smell a set up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    It sounds decidedly dodgy to me, this friend would seem to have an ulterior motive either getting her evidence to expose you, or determined to hurt your wife.
    Why does it have to be an ulterior motive. Maybe the wife's friend is TG friendly & wants some hot CD action. It does happen, you know.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Tick tick tick tick.......... Be afraid, be very afraid. To not tell your wife invites trouble, especially if she is supportive. Don't throw that away!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Think about this, your wife has some best friend. Forget about yourself; protect your wife. She is your wife!

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

Dear Tamara,

I've read all the answers to your post and by and large, they seem to advice you no to take this opportunity. This is of course the most reasonable way to react, given the background you gave us.

But let me be the devil's advovate for a moment. Being reasonable all the time isn't much fun. Sometimes our lives put us in front of situations which are indeed chalenging our moral beliefs. Sometimes we do let some great opportunities go by and feel bad about having missed them... But sometimes we take the opportunity and then feel bad because we feel guilty to have taken it...

The decision is yours, not that of anyone who gives you advice.

It all depends upon how strong your relations with your wife is established, How sad it would make her if she knew about it, what kind of trust you put in yourself with being able to resist a temptation to develop something else than just spending time "en femme" with your wife's best friend. It depends also upon how strict a morality you live with, for example living with hidding something to your wife. If you would feel guilty about it, of course why do it?

Last element, should you want to go ahead, remains the point of how much can you trust that friend to remain quiet even in the case nothing other happens with her than sharing x-dressed moments.

This said, don't consider this message to be an encouragement to go ahead with your wife's friend My point is that it is you and only you who should take the responsibility of your choices.

Being quite a few years older than you, the relations with my wife being far less positive than yours seem to be, I have chosen a different attitude: I see regularly a GG friend of my Wife. My wife knows that I invite her for diner. She doesn't know for sure that I am x-dressed when I invite her friend but probably has some doubts, since my wife knows Ive been coming out to that friend. The relation between that friend and I is purely on a friendly confidence basis. No sexual relationship at all, even though my wife would rather prefer such a relation to the one we have.

Like that I'm not lying to my wife, I'm just not telling her everything. It is the same by the way for my X-dressing. She knows but prefers to ignore. So I respect her feelings...

I hope that I haven't confused you too much with all these considerations.

Do your best for your life taking all into account.

Eugenie

Tamara,
    Don't let your fantasies control your life. That can only lead to trouble. Be true to the Lady you married. LOVE her and show her how much she means to you. You shouldn't even think of anything like this. If you and your wife split up that would be something different and you could try to get to know the other lady then. You don't want to piss off a wife. I would not even tell her of this as she could take it in many different ways. Chances are too, that if you and your wife split up, that your oppertunity to be with the other lady will be gone. Most Lady friends will not decive another friend as seen in soap operas and reprocussions in the real world can be far more dangerous that a soap opera. LOVE your wife, make her happy and maybe someday she will accept your dressing and the other side of you, that is far better than tearing apart a marriage and friendship. It is diffently the wrong thing to do. LOVE YOUR WIFE.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

If this is your wife's best friend, do you really think for one minute that your wife doesn't know about it already? Even without knowing all the particulars, it still sounds like Bad Idea No. 441.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

what a mess

Let's see if I have the summary...your wife does not approve of your dressing. Her "best" friend knows of your dressing and is willing to help? And you think it could be sexual?

Nothing here computes in any kind of positive way. If your wife disapproves, why would you or her best friend even consider this?

incredible!

Short term gain, long term pain! Forget it honey!
    Amanda

Tamara don't go there babe
    Angie

Gold Member
    Could be the night of your life , but the rest of your life could be a living hell , think very hard on what you really want here.

Silver Member
    Hon, it depends on how much you want to stay married to your current wife--your'e a big girl and I'm sure you know that this lady has more on her mind than just dressing with you. I remember years ago when I was in college---one of My lovers told a mutual GG acquantance of ours that I was a Xdresser---the next time I went to see her she had all her clothes out for Me to try on--within 5 minutes I was completly dressed(she had great stuff btw) in bed and in her. And don't think for a minute your wife won't find out--she will.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]