Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Criminal profiling"

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Some good guesses here and there. Some -- uhh-- nutty ideas, too. A couple of really wacky comments that have nothing at all to with the topic.

On the other hand former FBI agent Roy Hazelwood was one of their pioneering expert on criminal profiling. He worked many crimes that were sexual in nature. He said about auto erotic fatalities, in an interview, "I had one guy who drove out to a park in the middle of the night, undressed, redressed in female clothing, got into the back seat, and played Russian Roulette. He died."

He also mentions Gerard John Schaefer who was suspected of 29 murders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Hazelwood
    We believe that he would arrest his victims and then take them out to the swamps. We think he fed them Ex-lax and made them drink beer, because he liked to watch them defecate and urinate. Then he would have them mount a ladder and he'd hang them. When they were dead, he'd bury them, and then he would come back and have sex with the bodies.

Here's the frightening part. When he couldn't get a victim, he would play the role of a victim himself. He'd cross-dress and hang himself, and he took pictures of it.

Then there was James Mitchell DeBardeleben, from the East Coast, who was a sexual sadist/serial rapist. We believe he murdered several women. He would also cross-dress. When he tortured his victims, he had a script for them to follow. When he couldn't get a victim, he would go on tape himself—I have these tapes—and in a high falsetto voice, go over the script that he'd force his victims to say. He used himself as a prop for his sadistic fantasies.
    Pretty sick stuff. And seems like crossdressing was a key part of the crime and therefore justified as part of the criminal's profile. Police and experienced investigators also use the term criminal profile in a very different way than civilians and especially the ignorant news media. There would be significantly fewer outrages and misunderstandings if people would simply pay attention to what technical terms actually mean.

You can read more here.

OH! Regarding Jill's comment,
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill
    No offense to any frat boys or student athletes here, but you have to admit, we see frat boys and athletes in the news breaking the law a lot more then we see crossdressers doing it. There seems to be no end to the rape cases and hazing incidents. Ease up on the booze boys...
    Please see, Florida Today
    Police were initially barred by students from entering the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity house because a ritual was going on. Undeterred, authorities interrupted the solemn proceedings only to find men dressed in women's panties, fairy wings, diapers and wigs sobbing amidst pools of urine and vomit, so drunk that many could not stand.
    Solemn ritual? Someone needs access to a dictionary.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Last edited by Christina Nicole; 12-19-2006 at 08:07 PM.
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Banned Read only
    "solemn proceedings only to find men dressed in women's panties, fairy wings, diapers and wigs sobbing amidst pools of urine and vomit, so drunk that many could not stand"

Well you know its solemn because of the "women's panties, fairy wings, diapers and wigs" otherwise, "sobbing amidst pools of urine and vomit, so drunk that many could not stand" is just any Thursday, Friday or Saturday night on Frat Row. Remember, Animal House was not a comedy as much as it was a documenty on frat life in the 1970s. As it says in one article on the movie "Developed by the editors at the Harvard Lampoon, the film is a collection of true-life experiences and memories with a great deal of embellishment." Like changing the name of the college from Dartmouth to Farber.

[Watching Flounder take abuse at ROTC]
    Otter: He can't do that do that to our pledges.
    Boon: Only we can do that to our pledges.

And, as I'm sure they are going to be saying at that school soon....

"But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America."

Thank you, sir! May I have another?
    Last edited by tekla west; 12-20-2006 at 03:23 AM.

Kat you kill me!

I went thru the SAE house during rush week....but thier panties did not fit....so I had to pledge Pi Kappa Alpha, ya the PIKE house! At least the panties fit! I took an oath not to tell......

Yes, mom, I was just kidding!

Have fun out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    And this friend of mine really isn't that close of a friend. I've known her for years but she's becoming more of an internet chat buddy then a friend. I'm not entirely sure why I turned to her when I felt the need to talk about it, I just felt the need to do it and she was online and now it is what it is. Live and learn I guess.
    There is a often a tendency to think telling someone who isn't close will have less impact on our life. Problem is if they aren't that close then you neither really know them, nor have any influence on their discretion. It's easier to gossip about someone who is on the peripheral than part of the extended family. The first three people I ever told were close, but not close, and they all told other people.

As for the profiling thing... If you only read one book and believe it's infallible then you are an intellectual vacuum.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    "As for the profiling thing... If you only read one book and believe it's infallible then you are an intellectual vacuum."

You mean there is more than just one book? That's scary.

Quote Originally Posted by tekla west View Post
    Speaking of cross dressing and cops.... This just in

"Police were initially barred by students from entering the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity house because a ritual was going on. Undeterred, authorities interrupted the solemn proceedings only to find men dressed in women's panties, fairy wings, diapers and wigs sobbing amidst pools of urine and vomit, so drunk that many could not stand."

Or, from another report....

"At first, investigators were told they could not go inside because a "ritual" was being performed, police said. When officers entered, they saw seven or eight crawling men wearing bras and women's underpants and one man sobbing on the floor and wearing a rainbow-colored wig and a diaper.

One man wearing a pink tank top, women's underwear and a blond wig lay on the floor vomiting while another participant held his head up, the report states."

as the verse went at my undergraduate school ....

I'm sorry I pledged SAE
    their making a queer out of me
    They dress like their mothers and sleep with their brothers
    I'm sorry I pledged SAE

Just didn't know it was true. Otherwise I would have pledged SAE and not TKE.
    Has this a source or is it another "Fiction Mania" story Or wishful thinking.

Banned Read only
    Of course it has a source, two different ones in fact. (hence the two different quotes - that's how that works.) Go right to the source and ask the horse, he'll give you the answer that you'll endorse. He's always on a steady course... A horse is a horse, of course, of course, And this one'll talk 'til his voice is hoarse. You never heard of a talking horse? Well, then you need to get out more.

Quite recent too. Somewhere in Flordia. Google it.

Or are you talking about me pledging and joining TKE? Also true. Did two and a half year before it was a choice between TKE or PBK, I picked number two. Looks better on my record.
    Last edited by tekla west; 12-20-2006 at 04:51 AM.

You mean there is more than just one book? That's scary.
    It sure is, but run with it

The lovers have flown...

Banned Read only
    I'm already running with scissors. Does that count?

I'm already running with scissors. Does that count?
    Depends which way the blades a pointing I guess...

The lovers have flown...

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    Depends which way the blades a pointing I guess...
    Good "point" Lisa. Well, I guess Mr. Ed is alive and well and living in SF. God I loved that horse, always making a "jackass" out of Wilber. I watched the show to look at Connie Hines mostly though being a teenager who was full of hormones. Can you spell: "s-t-a-c-k-e-d? Woosh! EKR

That's strange that they would waster their time profiling CD.
    I mean, think about it.
    How hard is it to run away after commiting a crime while in high heels?

Punk Rock "Little" Sister cdeeko's Avatar

"You mean there is more than just one book? That's scary."

Oh there are lots of books but as a wise man once said....

"Print is dead."
    -Egon, Ghostbutsers.

Course I must be a biblonecrophiliac--I still love to read.
    "Oh she is not born like other 'gurls',
    but I know how to conceive her.
    Oh she may not look like other gurls,
    but she's a snarl tooth seether. Seether!"
    -Veruca Salt (slightly editted.LOL)

The illegitimate daughter of Eddie Izzard and Denis Leary.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    Well, I guess Mr. Ed is alive and well and living in SF. God I loved that horse, always making a "jackass" out of Wilber. I watched the show to look at Connie Hines mostly though being a teenager who was full of hormones.
    That show was twisted ! Wilber never seemed too interested in his wife (classic sexual tension motif), but was pretty fond of his horse (unique sexual tension). Subversive!

Then there's Dobie Gillis, a hotbed of odd orientations - Zelda was butch, but loved Dobie; Maynard was gay, and loved Dobie; and Dobie was friggin' oblivious to everything.

I believe that the nature of the content had to do with sexual deviance and most of the cases talked about had to do with someone raping another while dressed. Christina gave some similar examples of what I'm talking about. Not that someone robbed a bank or highjacked an airplane while dressed.

profiling

Hi Jill

If there is a profiling then why do i still have a security clearance.