Thread: Heaven

Smile Heaven

I finally went to the mall and because I was a good boy this year, I bought myself a few items. First stop...Penny's...Denim skirt and three nice shirts. Second stop...Sears...Two nice bras and three pairs of lace panties. Last stop....Oh yeah...Victoria Secret...Three silk thong panties. As great as all this was, the ride home was fantastic. I don't know what perfume VC uses on their clothes, but I couldn;t stop smelling my hands all the way home. The smell should be called I'm in Heaven, because thats how I felt today.
    Merry Christmas
    Sandy

Good you went shopping but did you try them on. Did you go out femme? Don't keep us hanging on tell us.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Sorry...Not brave enough to go out dressed yet. Everything fit great except the skirt. I'm taking it back tomorrow. I guess I should be happy that I need a smaller size. My first thongs, love them. I still get goose bumps when I try on new clothes. Hmmmm! I wonder if my wife noticed the perfume smell on me?

Banned Read only
    "Hmmmm! I wonder if my wife noticed the perfume smell on me?"

If she did not she would be the first women I know who didn't recognize a smell/scent other than her own, unless she smokes.

Sandy you go girl
    Angie

Glad you got some happy closes. Maybe you should have gotten the perfume.

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

Sandygal, sounds like you had a great time! You were very close on the name of the perfume at VS....it is called Heavenly. My former girlfriend wore it and it drove me crazy.Everytime I catch that scent...I immediately think of her AND Victorias Secret!
    Kriss

The perfume is called Heavenly. A million words and that's what came to me when I smelled it. I'm going to have to buy some and spray it on my lingerie once in a while

Smile heaven

it's what we are doing talking with friends dressing in fem going out shopping and haveing fun

I grew up a hippie. I'm still trying to get used to the idea that heaven could be a mall. Who woulda thunk?