Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hottest cd fantasy

hottest cd fantasy

All of us have a fantasy outfit that we'd love to wear. What is yours? Have you fulfilled your fantasy?
    Last edited by lowlavalentine; 12-20-2006 at 02:17 AM.

My CD fantazies, I have more than one don't specifically involve sex...
    My best fantazy, if I have to pic one, would be to be hired by an upper middle class lady (bourgeois) to organise, prepare and serve a French diner for an evening party.

It would start with going together with the House lady to shop for the ingredients of the diner browsing though various food stores looking for some specifically French food. Then Prepare and cook the diner and finally serve it to the guests.

Of course serving the guests would involves being dressed as a French Maid, I mean realistically, not one of those "sexshop costumes". A black skirt and a lightly embroidered white shirt, slightly seethrough (but not too much) just revealing a lacy bra...

The most sensual part of this fantazy might be having to help the house lady to dress up before the party

The most exciting part could be having the male guests watching me with some lust in their eyes :cheeky: during my serving them, while I would pretend not to have seen anything

There could be some more risqué scenes in my fantazy, but as said before, I think it is best to keep them to myself...

I've written the whole story in a WORD file. If interested contact me (Warning the complete fantazy text is very hot... Under 18 abstain ) But keep in mind that this is entirely pure fantazy.

Eugenie

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenie View Post
    (Warning the complete fantazy text is very hot... Under 18 abstain ) But keep in mind that this is entirely pure fantazy.

Eugenie

Reminder If under 18 you should not be here

Contact Tamara for alternative forum
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

"Fantasy Outfit" ???

OOOOOHHHHH the possibilities. I guess a nice LBD in size 8 with seamed stockings and 5" heels, while sitting in a restaurant being desired by every guy there.
    NO I haven't done it. That's what a fantasy is. Once you do it it ain't a fantasy anymore.
    Last edited by Phyliss; 12-20-2006 at 03:59 AM. Reason: spelling
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Fantasy

My biggest fantasy is to be able to "pass" wearing absolutely nothing and be a centerfold pin-up in Playboy. Well, you did say "fantasy" right? That's a "fantasy" if I ever heard one, especially for a 59 year old bald guy. Ericka

Did mine.....wedding dress...

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/slidesho...60762329873162

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My alltime fantasy, at least to date, would be for my wife to come to me and say that she believes it is time for everyone to meet Louise. We would host a coming out party at a very nice restaurant. Several days before that, we would go shopping for just the right dresses, shoes, etc. The day before the party, we would go have our hair (Updo) and nails done. I of course would select a nice deep red polish. My dress would be above the knee, black, accessories would of course be diamonds. At the party everyone would be so happy for me, and would encourage me to let myself out more often. After the party, my wife would take me to a lovely hotel where we would find matching nighties and gowns. We would enjoy some champagne and then each other. The next morning we would go to breakfast where she would tell me that she wants to spend much more time with Louise. Back to reality. Hugs, Louise
    Last edited by Mary Morgan; 12-20-2006 at 04:04 PM. Reason: additions

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I have two...wedding dress photos (have it , just haven't been able to try it on since I bought it), and to go to a medieval fair dressed as a princess (have the pattern for this gown but haven't started the construction of it yet).

Emily Ann

Yes Yes Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Louise Morgan View Post
    My alltime fantasy, at least to date, would be for my wife to come to me and say that she believes it is time for everyone to meet Louise. We would host a coming out party at a very nice restaurant. Several days before that, we would go shopping for just the right dresses, shoes, etc. The day before the party, we would go have our hair and nails done. I of course would select a nice deep red polish. At the party everyone would be so happy for me, and would encourage me to let myself out more often. After the party, my wife would take me to a lovely hotel where we would find matching nighties and gowns. We would enjoy some champagne and then each other. The next morning we would go to breakfast where she would tell me that she wants to spend much more time with Louise. Back to reality. Hugs, Louise
    Change the name to Kahlan and this is my fantasy as well. Outfit would be flaming red party dress designed for me by Verace
    Love Kahlan

To look like a million dollars even though I am only a Penny! Hmmmmm "Million Dollar Girt". Has a nice ring to it!!!!!

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

Billie in Alberta

Crossdressing is usually mxed up and associated with other wants and needs some kinky. You could try to be more domineering pick a time when you have some a friday or sat night. You dress up to the 9's in maybe a power suit call him out and order him to dress for you and threaten if he does not do it right he will have to stay like that all weekend or do some domestic chores. Have him model diffent outfits if he has them maybe do his makeup he may not have tried this . End the evening with some hot sex being dominated may be what he wants and needs .Billie

Hottest cd fantasy ?

Burning bras ? ..... no, no, wait ......... that's something different

Cding Fantasy

Mine is to be a Cosmo Cover Girl. I have been an avid Cosmo reader since my teen yrs,always wanted to be on the cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly_P View Post
    Reminder If under 18 you should not be here

Contact Tamara for alternative forum
    Hi Shelly, this "Under 18 abstain" in my post was just a figure of speech and meant to be a joke... Sorry, the tone of voice doesn't convey on internet posts

Eugenie

Silver Member
    Um let's see---evil demanding Queen of the world red satin ball gown--yup did that, Dominatrix head to toe black leather outfits w/boots and gloves--yup got about about 9 outfits that fit that---I guess that's about it. and BTW the fantasy outfits aren't baptized until you have worn them while having sex. All of Mine have been broken in.
    Last edited by MsJanessa; 12-20-2006 at 10:17 AM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by lowlavalentine View Post
    All of us have a fantasy outfit that we'd love to wear. What is yours? Have you fulfilled your fantasy?
    My "to die for" outfit would be one of the old fashioned dresses from hundreds of years ago.
    Kim

Fantasy Outfit

I'd love to be a sexy secretary, tight knee length pencil skirt, fitted white satin blouse, patent black court shoes. Also, growing up in 80's I'd love wear power suits with tight shirt and fitted jacket with frill.
    Isabel

http://www.flickr.com/photos/isabel_girl1970/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/197016212@N02/

Like others here, my CD fantasies merge into other fetishy fantasies. To satisfy them both I would go for a french maid outfit in shiny PVC or latex. I have my note for Santa ready and shall be leaving a nice mince pie near the chimney

I love to dressed like an Executive woman,black or navy blue suits plus same colour pump.
    Rain.

To be able to just go out in public dressed en femme but I don't think I'm passable at all or at least to wear pantyhose regularly when out in public besides at night to walk the dog.
    xoxoxo
    Cathie Pantyhose

Any day is a good day in pantyhose
    cathie1drag@yahoo.com

Smile hottest cd fantasy

yes i had a fantasy about about being acrossdresser and i have decided to make it real and get out of the closet and enjoy the rest of my life the way i want to not the what other people or sociaty thinks i schould

Penny, looking "like a million dollars" is not the compliment
    it once was !!! Try a "like a billion dollars" ---it fits todays economy better !!

Well since it's fantasy, then I would want to have a totally accepting wife who is fully supportive, including shopping and makeovers. Since frills and lace puts a smile on my face, I would have a closet full of feminine pretty clothes, without a hint guy stuff. Oh...and perfume!

Hey, a girl can dream can't she?

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Have you fulfilled your fantasy?

A fantasy fulfilled is not a fantasy anymore?
    Attached Images Attached Images

My fantasy is going to my favorite trendy boutique - with $1,000 to blow in one shot.

Dream on, DT!