Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you fill your bra with?

what do you fill your bra with?

dreams.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Platinum Member
    fill my bra with??? well just me no forms or anything like that ...the right bra works wonders.........

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

bra fillers

the bra i have my wife bought for me and i stuff 2 pair of balled up pantyhose in each cup

how many names can u come up with for "breasts"?

chi chis, ta tas, pillows, fun bags, gazangas, mellons, tubes, cones, sweater puppies, air bags, speed bumps, zeplins, torpedos,bumpers,hooters........

all i can think of for now
    Last edited by obsessedwithpantyhose; 05-10-2005 at 11:27 PM.

Thanks for some great ideas. Pantyhose is what I have to use for now.

With my breast forms which just came via UPS today! Getting ready to try them out.

Rolled up pantyhose works for me and it's cheap. I prefer a small size - dainty little thing that I am (ha).

I have a lovely little triangle bra with just foam inserts that feels just fantastic and I can wear it in public under drab without it being obvious.

Luvya

I don't like breast forms. After I put on my bra, I push my breast tissue forward under each cup. This works for me. I found I can fill out a 34C cup. I usually prefer the seamless cup bras.
    Last edited by SissyPanties; 05-10-2005 at 09:38 PM.

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    Im the same. I push the tissue forward & up, to fill the cup, and I am a 40-B---Oh well, I try!------But they are a FULL 40-Bs!

Exclamation

would you believe ? - WATER BALLOONS
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

I'm embarressed to say this, but I use my tube socks.

filling

I have use water ballons filled with pudding. It give a great fell and I eat the left over. Talking about just desrit

Sissy Stephanie
    I use breast enhancers. Works well as I have large male breasts as I fill an A cup quite nicely and the breast enhancers complete the look.

iwannaseeuneked

Lightbulb

use flour.

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Talking I have BOOBS...

I picked up the other day, water bra pads at Walmart for $5.64 They are water filled pads, made for swimming and evening dress and everything in between. completely washable/ air dry. My wife says they look so real in my bra She now wants a pair of her own. Cheap, but I get the look I want with out breaking the bank. If your looking for a pair, in the Walmart Bra area in pink boxes, about the same size as a box of stockings would come in.

Love Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

GypsyKaren
    I got a real nice set of forms from glamourboutique.com for $60, a great investment in how I look and feel .
    GypsyKaren

this past halloween i used knee highs filled to a C cup size with bird seed then tied off. worked great, freaked out the GGs at the party

Mona's Mounds

Toni you have got a lot of good advice.

I too have gone the route of water balloons, Mona' Mounds and forms from the Breastform store. The forms are definitely the best and most realistic however I found the formula for something called Mona's Mounds on another CD forum tried it and liked them very much. They don't last forever but are cheap to make and when fresh I think they actually might have a better feel and weight than breast forms. I have tried to attach the formula but it is a bit long so don't know if it will work. Let us know if you try them. Try 'em but save your money and get some real forms.

Hugs Kath

From Mona to my sisters, with love!

I always wanted to have breast forms but bird seed, rice, artificial fishing worms, water didn't sound good.

Here is a formula I found, which I being a crossdresser knew an instant application for. For about 10-15 bucks (depending on the chest size you wish to gain) you can have very realistic breasts with respect to touch, feel and weight. Mona's Mound Mixture breasts are not permanent but when you feel the results, I would think even the most avid breast man would have difficulty telling the difference through the bra/shirt with a touch or feel.
    I hope it helps. It is the best home made breast forms I know of....
    and they are VERY inexpensive as well.

Here it goes...Mona's Mound Mixture Formula and Technique....

I wanted to get this out to all the ladies of the forum because I believe it is not only a cheap way to make VERY REALISTIC breast forms but they are soft, conforming and have the weight and feel of real breasts. I think they do at least...

Mona’s Mound Mixture…is more realistic than …bird seed, water, rice… I am sharing the secret of MONA’s MOUND MIXTURE for all those times when less or bigger is better. Use this to find out what size breasts fit your body….before buying forms or to help that new blouse fit just right with a smaller or bigger bust.

1. Firstly you will need some one gallon freezer bags (NOT ZIP LOCK THEY ARE TOOOOOOOOOOO THICK AND UNCOMFORTABLE).

2. You will need 2 containers (medium to large mixing bowls ~ 1 gallon each)

3. Supplies: If you wish to have bigger breasts, you may want to double the quantities.

 3 cups of warm DISTILLED water
     2 cups of white (Elmer’s ) glue
     3 TSP OF BORAX SOAP ( in the U.S. you will have to purchase a HUGE box of BORAX)
     1 gallon freezer bags that use twist ties (again NOT ZIP LOCKS)
     liquid soap or shampoo (a drop per form will do for tying)

4. Container 1
     Take 1 ½ cup of warm distilled water and mix in 2 cups of white (Elmer’s ) glue. You may want to add food color and or sparkles for that certain flair that is just right for you! Mix thoroughly!

5. Container 2
     Take another 11/2 cup of warm DISTILLED water and mix in 3 TSP OF BORAX. Mix thoroughly!

6. Pour the contents of container 2 into container 1 with a lift and turn motion until only 1 TSP of water remains. The stuff will be sticky for a moment or two. It will flow slowly or will crack if pulled apart too quickly. This will dry out eventually a few months or more if exposed to air often. I’m not sure how long it will last if put in bags then sealed.

7. Divide the amount of Mona’s Mound mix into even proportions ie….one for each breast.

8. Take one allotment of Mona’s Mound Mix and put it into one of the two bottom corners of the 1-gallon freezer bag and get out all the air. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

 Work the mix into one of the two bottom corners of the bag and remove all the air.
     Next take the bag just above the top of the airless MONA’S MOUND MIXTURE and spin the bag until the bag makes a long tightly twisted stem. What you should have now is MONA’S MOUND MIXTURE in the corner of the bag shaped like a cone and a plastic stem made of twisted plastic bag coming out the top.

 Back off a turn or so until the pointed end (tip of the cone) can be poked in an inch or so. You will have to play with the amount of laxity you like in the home made form so it gives you the firmness / shape you desire.. I personally like an inch or so of play so my form fits inside the bra and takes its shape. Too much laxity and the form will fall out of your bra if you bend over etc.…. Test out your forms before going out.

 Take some liquid soap and put it over the entire end of the plastic stem you’ve created by twisting the bag above MONA’S MOUND MIXTURE. Take and tie a knot approximately ½ - 1 inch from the top of Mona’s mound mixture and tighten the knot LOOSELY. Check your laxity by poking in your finger into the tip of the cone so that it indents into the form 1-11/2 inches. When you have the correct laxity, tighten the knot where it is. Next, take and cut off plastic stem just above knot you just tied. Put a piece of duct tape over this knot so it will not hurt you, as this will be the surface against your skin. If there is too much laxity in the bag at this point don’t worry. I ALWAYS TAKE A SECOND BAG and put it over the first for protection. I can adjust a loose form by adjusting the knot in the second bag. Again cut off cord and cover with duct tape this time with a few layers cross wise.

Make sure you get all the air out for two reasons. 1st you don’t want the mixture to harden. Secondly, it makes crinkle sounds when there are air pockets and you don’t want that.

I suggest you practice with ~ 1-11/2 cup of water and learn to slide the knots up and down the plastic cord to make adjustments. You are putting dish soap on the stem so that you can slide the loose knot up and down to get the correct firmness / shape that you desire. You will get quite good at it quickly.

Have Fun!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Toni
    I keep reading about breast forms and I've had a look at the price of them and I know that I will never be able to afford them. So I was wondering what do all the girls who can't afford them put in their bras? I cut out the thighs of a pair of tights, tie a knot in one end and then fill to the desired size and weight with bird seed, then tie a knot in the other end. So come on girls what do you put in your bras?
    Love & Kisses,
    Toni
    I use to just go with what I had, but a friend of mine said that she thought I looked better with the silicon enhancers. She still thinks that I could stand to go a little larger, but I feel that for my size that it would not look natural to go any larger.
    To all the ladies I have met here farewell for now.

Deeaz
    just me usually, on occasion I'll wear the enhancers I bought at Fredricks

Jenifer1961
    --------------
    I will never be able to afford them. So I was wondering what do all the girls who can't afford them put in their bras?
    ---------------

I bet I get a few laughs about this..

Every try Water balloons? the bounce like real breasts do.. plus balloons are cheap.. but you gotta be carefull, dont keep em and use them over and over, cause they will pop when the rubber gets weak (after 2 or 3 days of so)..I'll just use em for one day.. when I get done ill go ahead and pop em in the sink and use some new ones the next time.. I always use warm water in em.. I've other things like socks, etc, but Balloons work well for me..

Dont worry Melissa A. Your right. they work great.. just don't try using cold water in em!!!
    Last edited by Jenifer1961; 05-11-2005 at 10:03 PM.

Jenifer1961
    ------------
    I use birdseed inside of doubled pantyhose---feels close to real and seems to have close to the same weight. Make sure that you get the birdseed that doesn't have sunflower seeds or other large items in it.
    ---------------

you ever have any Birds try to peck your Boobs? j/k

Better than birdseed

All you seedy gurls should try the Mona's Mounds recipe. It probably takes less than 1/2 hour including cleanup. They really have a good weight and feel. However there is something to be said for the jiggle factor of water balloons.

Just a quick water baloon story. One night my wife was out for a long time, don't recall why, perfect opportunity for a quick dressing session. I was "posing" on the bed and one burst. Ever try to stuff a huge comforter in a home size dryer. It worked but just barely. Thank god that it was mostly on the comforter because I would have never been able to get the bed dry. Needless to say the session was short and the maid duties were long.

Hugs Kath

Bra Sizes

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lust walking
    Im the same. I push the tissue forward & up, to fill the cup, and I am a 40-B---Oh well, I try!------But they are a FULL 40-Bs!
    Actually you are doing quite well on filling out your 40B. As the band size on a bra gets bigger, the cups get bigger too. The cups on a 36C bra are bigger than the cups on a 34C.

Yes, I am a 42B and it's *very* hard to find anything. A C cup just doesn't look right on me.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by girlintouch
    I have use water ballons filled with pudding. It give a great fell and I eat the left over. Talking about just desrit

LOL! Mmmmm...pudding!