Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ear piercing

Smile Ear piercing

I'm thinking about having my ears pierced, both of them. My SO tells me that a lot of guys are having both done. There's free piercing just about anywhere they sell them and it would open the doors to a lot of good looks too. Pierced earings are everywhere.
    Looked at a pair of gold crosses today, which I'm told are OK for a guy.

How many of you gals have done it and is it a good idea?

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Go for it had my other ear done in August only 1 person questioned it, now Im spoiled and dont want to wear any of my old clip-ons[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Studs On My Christmas List

Hey if the SO is OK with it go for it. Mine went over the edge six months ago when I had both done. So I let one hole grow back. Since then about eight weeks ago I got the other re-done. She didn't loose it this time but did give the the "What Are ----- Going To Say." Well guess what the only one who said anything was one of my customers. She was a twenty something cute Nubian chick. She thought I looked sexy with my ears pierced. Gee do you think I missed making it with a chick half my age LOL BTW I'm considering having doubles now.

I am with you Marie, I would love to get my ears pierced. After wearing clip ons for three days for an atlanta triess outing my ears were so swollen and tender I thought i would die. Not really but very uncomfortable. I wish they made some kind of discreet post to wear while it was healing.

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    I got both of mine pierced over a year and a half ago and I havn't regreted it one bit.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

I have both of mine pierced. 3 in the left and 1 on the right. I usually only use the the bottom on the left. I've never had anyone question the right one. Most guys I know that have ears pierced have both done. With all the stuff people are putting in their face now days (eye brow, nose, lips, tongue, etc.) ears are mild. Just my opinion.

Sherri

hi I have had my ears done for many years noboby has ever said a word. so if you want them pearced then do it so many men have it done thease days
    go for it
    huggs jennig

Hi,
    I wear a lot of very large hoops, and long dangling type earrings. I really could find a lot of nice styles in clip-ons, plus they fell off, or left my ears so swollen....I got both my ears pierced right after I retired... I love it.
    Huggs,
    Andi..
    Last edited by Andrea Nicole; 12-22-2006 at 02:16 PM.

In today's society most of the people dont really care. It is so common now. The only people who said anything were family and friends and all I got asked was where and how much?

S/O knew I had done it before. She just told me to make sure I did the whole disinfect thing all the time. Shes happy about expanding the earring collection. Not to mention she slyly told me that now I could by her a bigger set of diamond earrings as now it would get twice the use.

Imagine that.
    Why is it everyone expects us to explain to them who we are? Isn't it enough of a privilege for them to have us in the world?

I think earrings are pretty essential - and lots of fun.

Of course, I was a terrible addict once.

I'm 12-stepping now.

Er, more or less.

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Wink

Go for it !!! I did and have NO regrets, as a matter of fact I have more ear rings than my wife, shes even been know to borrow mine...

Smile

WOW! I'm grateful for all of your input.... Input... I need input! hehehe!
    I now feel much better about having it done! My SO says... ''Do it if you want to, I don't mind... I've seen lots of guys with both.''
    I'm ready now......... Woo-Hoo

Yep. Done both. Wear small diamond in white gold studs full time when not dressed. Its totally acceptable these days.

Go for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yep me too.
    I have both cartlidges done on top too but my hair now covers them so I can wear my pink studs.

I wear white gold diamond studs almost any time I'm not at work but at work I'm still only a left ear person
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Josephine56

ears

Mine need to stay intact. I've got clever of late....I clip on two little clusters and thread the long hook of the dangly ones for pierced ears through between the bottom of the lobe and the clip....Ergo I can wear 'normal ' earrings even though I'm not pierced !

I have them both pierced. If you go to a place that sells the thicker "male" earrings you can get them pierced to a guage 14 and wear the male style earrings when dressed in drab. Being able to wear the guage 14 earrings when in drab prevents the holes from closing up on you. Good Luck.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

I haven't, but I am seriously considering it too, so thanks for starting the thread Marie.

"Princess" Michelle
    "Princess" was on a shirt given to me by a cd who barely knew me. I purged it, but kept the nickname to remind me of the kindess.

Silver Member
    One of the best things I ever did for myself. Don't hesitate for a minute. Get to the mall and get 'em done. There are sooo many styles and designs to shoose from. And wearing long dangley ones when you dress up is unbelievable fun!!

I once had someone tell me the following story. He said that 20 years ago, as a newly married young man, he was working on a construction site when his new wedding ring got caught in a machine and he nearly lost his finger and hand. He said that the next day he had gone out and gotten his ear pierced and taken the ring off his hand. He pointed to his ear ring and said that this was his wedding ring and had been for 20 years. He had also gotten his wife's initials tatooed behind his ear.

Now that was a unique story.

Steph

Wink Pierced ears

Yes, do it!!!!Its the only way to go!!!! I did mine years ago.
    RonnaDee

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar

Go on and do it

I had my left ear pierced about five years ago. At that time I worked for a company that did not allow them so I had to put a band aid over it when I went to the office. Less than a year later I went to work for a different company, the ear ring issue was a major reason. I got my right ear pierced over a year ago and now no one pays it any attention.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

Get them done!

If you get razzed by the gang, you can always take them out, though they might razz you more for not keeping them.
    -----

Sherri T

Proudly perched in my Patent High Heels

I had both of my ears pierced a couple of years ago. I'm very happy with it, and I don't really get much in the way of a reaction from people when I'm in drab. It's great when I dress enfemme because there are so many pretty earrings available. When I dress in drab I just wear studs.
    I say, "Go for it."
    warmly, Linnea

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar

Thumbs up pierced ears

Marie go for it girl.I have both ears pierced twice and wear diamond studs in the lower and gold studs in the upper and no one has ever said a word. Have fun

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Go for it I have had mine done last spring and love all the chooses in earing's. I have both pierce and clip ons. Wear the pierce all the time and add the clip ons for more style.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

ear piercing

I got my ears done just today and the only problem i can see is what will i tell the guys at work after the christams holidays.
    It's amazing the differance 2 small round studs make when you look in the mirror

http://debbiegizmotv.mysite.orange.co.uk