Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why did we do it?

Why did we do it?

I was just thinking that if I died and had the chance to come back as any gender I want, I would still want to be a man.

Why, I think one of the reasons I'm in love with crossdressing is that its foreboden.
    if you think about it, women could wear anything they want without people batting an eye, but when it comes to men there are certain rules society makes up that we've grown up with.

sometimes I think its unfair but, its life.

what are your thoughts?

Bingo!!! If it wasn't forbiden would you still do it? Probably but it definately wouldn't be as apealing for sure!!

Hence my lack of attraction to womens jeans...both genders wear them so big deal... But only women wear skirts and dresses.... Ohhh. And me!! Hehe

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-21-2006 at 10:22 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Karren's remarks carry a lot of truth, and at one time I was much the same...anything against the rules I was all for it...but as I got older, I learned to appreciate what made me feel good about me...and Marcie make me feel good about me...

I think if it wouldn't be "forbidden" we'd still do it. We might no even realize it though.

There would be definitely a loss of thrill, but considering the years I felt miserable, time I've lost, and the chances I would get, I'd willingly pay for it with the thrill.
    Last edited by Marla S; 12-21-2006 at 10:44 PM.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Not for me. Assuming my wife is no longer living and I have a clean slate, I'd love to come back as a woman, preferably (like my wife) a sexy and attractive one If my wife is still living I'd like to come back as myself at the same age!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Crazy Lady
    Not for me. Much of my need to crossdress stems from loneliness from a lack of female companionship, starting with as a young child and not being held by my mother and rejection by girls in grade school and high school and being used by women after college. The only forbidden fruit was the women that would not have me.

When I let my finger nails grow out and painted, something clicked in my mind that this was meant to be the right way for me. And then when I was walking around the house in panties and a bra and breast forms while tailoring my christmas party dress and getting the same flash of rightness.

So, my crossdressing is not from the forbidden fruit aspect, but is from what was meant to be. It just took 40 years to start learning about my true self.

Dee

Banned Read only
    If crossdressing wasn't forbidden I'd wear my skirt suit to work. And I would preferably come back only as a beautiful woman living in America. And if I were a woman, I guess I'd wonder what it's like to be a man sometimes. My crossdressing all comes from wondering what it's like to be the other sex - that's why I do it.

When I am at home at night and getting dressed it has nothing to do with it being forbidden. Because at that time it isn't. I love the hair (wigs) and feeling the hair brush across my face and neck. I love the feel of the dresses/skirts/whatever on my shaved legs. I love to feel soft things on my skin. I have always admired the feminine form. I love the smell of perfume. There are many, many things I love about dressing but being a forbidden activity does not mean anything to me.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabie View Post
    I was just thinking that if I died and had the chance to come back as any gender I want, I would still want to be a man.

Why, I think one of the reasons I'm in love with crossdressing is that its foreboden.
    if you think about it, women could wear anything they want without people batting an eye, but when it comes to men there are certain rules society makes up that we've grown up with.

sometimes I think its unfair but, its life.

what are your thoughts?
    No question - if I could come back as a GG (not the closest that medical science can make me) I'd do it in a heart beat.

Kim

It's not forbidden in my life. Judging by my daughter's busy social life in the neighborhood (she has many vistors), my neighbors are cool with who I am.

I would like to come back as a petite and easily disguisable man who enjoys crossdressing just as I have all my life.
    Krystal Lynn

Billie in Alberta

I think you said you would come aback as a woman and you could wear anything and nobody would bat an eye. Dream on imagine walking in a mall in a jean miniskirt , tube top and high (3") heeled boots. You would get lots of looks. I would love to come back as a woman I would wear dresses and skirts as much as I could and high heels. I love high heels I have several pairs with heel hights from 2" to 6". I wear mainly the 4" and 5" ones. I love tight short skirts and silky blouses. I'm not much for makeup a little lipstick is all. come to think of it the only thing that would change in my life is my body would be female!!Billie

Smile

Well... Wait a minute now! Isn't being a man about pushing it to the limit and see where it goes? Some have become presidents doing that!

Quote Originally Posted by Billie2day View Post
    I think you said you would come aback as a woman and you could wear anything and nobody would bat an eye. Dream on imagine walking in a mall in a jean miniskirt , tube top and high (3") heeled boots. You would get lots of looks. I would love to come back as a woman I would wear dresses and skirts as much as I could and high heels. I love high heels I have several pairs with heel hights from 2" to 6". I wear mainly the 4" and 5" ones. I love tight short skirts and silky blouses. I'm not much for makeup a little lipstick is all. come to think of it the only thing that would change in my life is my body would be female!!Billie
    I am with you Bllie. One other thing though, I would do it to my ears feel off !

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    If I had the chance I'd be my same gender too. Since there's no sex that matches my gender I really wouldn't care whether I came back as a man or a woman.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Fruit maybe, forbidden--no

It's only as "forbidden" as you make it , Hon. It's part of who I am, my genetic make up. I think my brain has intermingled "cross-wiring" as well (scatterbrained?). We are what we are. What we make of it is up to us. I choose to present myself as both (for now) but even if I eventually decide to live as Ericka full time, I will still always have my Richard aspects with me anyway because that is who I am. It may seem like a "thrill" of doing something forbidden to some but for myself it's a clear conscious choice and I do it simply because I want to. Ericka Kay
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I think I would come back as a man, but still wear women's clothes if people didn't judge me for it. If I was a woman, then of course I'm supposed to do things like shave my legs, and be feminine. But some girls like that in a guy, and to be honest, I get along better with women than I do men, and if my friends who were girls, if it was something normal in the world, I'd probably be even closer to them. Most of them I think I could tell in one way or another, but I'm not sure how they'd react to it. I don't think they would stop being my friend though
    Princess by day, Sheika by night.

Although I have made a good life for myself as a male, I still think I would want to come back as a FEMALE.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I'm in love with crossdressing is that its foreboden

I didn't realize that crossdressing was foreboden....that explains alot!

Billie2day
    I think that you have come to the same realization that I have. ou like to be pretty. I have thought long and hard about it. Have thought I must be crazy some times. But when I look at women and wonder why I want to look like them, I realized they are pretty and I am not. I really want to be. Does that make any sense?

Quote Originally Posted by jarts55 View Post
    Billie2day
    I think that you have come to the same realization that I have. ou like to be pretty. I have thought long and hard about it. Have thought I must be crazy some times. But when I look at women and wonder why I want to look like them, I realized they are pretty and I am not. I really want to be. Does that make any sense?
    I guess so Hon but if you look at it from another perspective, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A female gorilla may look "ugly" to us but to a male gorilla, she is one hot number. Ericka

I'd come back as female. Just as long as I didn't look like my sister.

I'd want to come back as a pretty little lipstick lesbian!

No question as a women, without a second thought.

I've begun a project to live(other than the obvious physical stuff) like a regular woman on a day to day basis. I'm talking about the every day down to earth nitty gritty stuff, not the "glitter" part (that's easy). I'll let you know after that if I'd really like to come back as a woman in my "next" life. Lemme tell you though, I've hardly started and have a new respect for them already.