Thread: I did it I did something new

I did it I did something new

Hello everyone I was on the forums reading and I saw the post shaving legs and I thought na I'm not doin that. But I thought again and that time I was like what the hell imma shave my legs well I did so and put on my thong and I must admit feels pretty good. I even put on panty hose.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Oooooh....this forum is so dangerous!!! I totally know what you mean. I have read about what others have done and feel like I'm "letting the side down" if I don't do it also....or it feels like "if they can do it, then why can't I?" In fact, if it wasn't for this forum and reading about others outings en femme in public, I don't think I would have ever left the house!!

I love this place
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

nothing better

I love to shave my legs, I put lotion on and slip on my bra and pantyhose and sit around the house, put on my drab clothes and go shopping with my wife. Gotta luv the feeling

Joanne

Throw on a slip and skirt and walk around

Cool, good for you. Now all you have to do is go out in public.<LOL> OK, maybe is little steps. Try late at night, and then earlier. Just a thought...BJ

Awesome. Once I shaved my legs, I have never wanted to stop.

Smile

Ahhh... There is nothing like pulling on a pair of hose on freshly shaven leggs, is there?
    Just why is it that most men are left out in the cold about feeling like this?

Sooo many questions... Sooo short is life! I'm learning, since I've been on this site.... Well, I see my day is coming... Soon, I think!

''If it feels good, do it!''

I have been smooth shaven for more than 30 years, cannot stand hair on my legs. It also feels so much better when I put hose on (almost daily)
    Krystal Lynn

I too love the feel of my shaved legs and also enjoy doing it. It just makes me feel so fem and several GG's I play with like the feel of them too.
    Danielle

Shaved legs I just love mine
    Angie

Hair free legs and body are one of life's simple pleasures, and OHHH what a "pleasure" it is.
    Personally, I don't shave but, rather, get waxed. Just love putting on my stockings the next day after a fresh "wax job"
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Quote Originally Posted by Phyliss View Post
    Hair free legs and body are one of life's simple pleasures, and OHHH what a "pleasure" it is.
    Personally, I don't shave but, rather, get waxed. Just love putting on my stockings the next day after a fresh "wax job"
    Fortunately I have little or no body hair. Have had that condition all my life, but when younger took a lot of ribbing about it. Was always back then accused of shaving, so much so I hated to wear shorts. Now that I'm older and do, get no comments ever. And I notice that I'm not alone, as I observe men of all ages with no hair on their legs. And I don't hear comments about it anymore. DeeDee

hehehe !

..Such things as shared Joy ,are really Sweet to me !
    and... Angels avatar ...breathtaking ,realy.. xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

This forum makes you think about things. Next thing you klnow, you're doing something you never thought you had the courage to do! I know that has happened to me. Oh, Thank you forum!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Hey, where was the Forum when I started going out? Just kidding. I know it was here but I just didn't know about it. The point is, I've experienced a lot of this stuff firsthand before joining. Now, I'm glad to have found a place where I can not only share my experiences but also learn new things, sort of a co-op, you know where we can ask questions, share adventures and ideas. Even as long as I've been going out, I'll be the first to admit I don't know everything about CDing. It's always nice to get a fresh viewpoint and you can sense the excitement when someone takes a new step. Makes you feel good inside, really.As Phyliss said, smooth legs are just one of life's simple pleasures. Ericka Kay
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

The only thing that's not shaved/epilated on me is my chest and stomach. BZZZZZZZZZ I think we ought to come up with a name for it. Maybe "Kewpie Dollin".

hi just i shave all all the time you will love it it feels betterbwhen you wear your frillies
    laurie sweet

Jaime
    My favorite feeling after shaving (other than putting on sheer nylons) is to slip into bed with some nice quality sheets. The feeling is just so yummy.

Khriss

If that is YOUR avatar, you are pretty breathtaking yourself, if I may say so.

Michelia

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I'm now obsessed with keeping my legs hair free. Shaving them is just a part of my daily routine.