Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stuff not Tuck

Here I am. 27 rolls of tape and 6 days later, I am starting to look like Cleopatra, the mummied version. I tried, just can't seem to get it to work!
    Last edited by Cyndi06; 12-29-2006 at 07:13 AM.

Smile

Never tried stuffing. Sure sounds more comfortable then tucking. Tape would be a must I would think. I don't know if his head would disappear though.

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Wifes advice

Stuffing & tucking may work for others, but I think my wife came wirh a much more comfortable idea...

With tight jeans on, no matter what I still had "that buldge", so she made a suggestion, that works great for me...I use two pads and use a snug fit pantie and it provides a smooth appearance and is much more comfortable for "me"...

What ever works is good

Thumbs up Stuff not tuck

Thank you gurls for all your advice and tips
    My panties now fit and look much better!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie Sexton View Post
    Stuffing & tucking may work for others, but I think my wife came wirh a much more comfortable idea...

With tight jeans on, no matter what I still had "that buldge", so she made a suggestion, that works great for me...I use two pads and use a snug fit pantie and it provides a smooth appearance and is much more comfortable for "me"...

What ever works is good
    That sounds good to me, but what kind of pads do you use?

Another strain maybe but how many of you have ever worn a gaff?

I have never tried any of that - got to much package for it. I think my package looks good enfemme too. Real good point to chat about though, thanks for bringing it up.

When I want to...

give my self a nice smooth feminine look, I slip my "boys" back up inside and tuck my peanut back between my cheeks, and a nice tight girdle or snug panties keeps everything in place and comfortable. Otherwise, I just let everything hang out in my panties. The stuffing and taping sounds uncomfortable and unnatural.

I could not tuck to save my life I used the gaff for the first time today and it worked. From one of the other post I read get a pair of panty hose your size
    cut off the elastic band cut off one of the legs. put the leg thourgh the elastic.
    band and put it on like a thong. it works I just went outfor a walk with my dog they are still up there

After reading this post, I tried the stuff technique today and I have to say I'm impressed, especially if you don't want to go to the bathroom for a few hours.

It's actually much more comfortable than tucking, and really gets rid of everything very well. It's a very interesting experience to have a flat front and absolutely nothing between your legs....

I used transparent duct tape to hold it all in place, so it's not too unsightly and was very comfortable. You have to be well groomed down below though otherwise taking it off will hurt like crazy.

The other bonus was that I could cross my legs and sit in a feminine way without fear of searing pain and permanent damage.

I'll still tuck, but I definitely stuff occasionally too.
    Caught your hand inside the till,
    Slammed your fingers in the door.
    Fought with kitchen knives and skewers.....

Aspiring Member
    I used to tuck, but due to medical reason i no longer tuck any longer.

So instead, I wear girdles, bodyshapers, control panties, ... to create the illusion of the penis being tucked.