• 50-60 % feminine (HRT/SRS option)

19 18.63%
  • 60-70 % feminine (HRT/SRS conviction)

3 2.94%
  • 70-80 % feminine (HRT/SRS conviction)

2 1.96%
  • 80-90 % feminine (HRT/SRS conviction)

3 2.94%
  • 90-100 % feminine (HRT/SRS conviction)

6 5.88%

Thread: TG-Spectrum of the MTFs

TG-Spectrum of the MTFs

Considered the old phrase "Everybody has its feminine and masculine side" or "Yin and Yang" (as you please) how is it distributed for you with regard to transitioning (HRT/SRS).

!!! I am not asking for the Tickle-test results !!!, but for your self-evaluation.

Because transitioning is a big, serious hurdle health, family, and society wise, please try to relate the strength of your feminine and masculine side to this hurdle.

The 50/50 limit is the transitioning limit, meaning that you have at least the firm intention you should have HRT (including all it's potential negative consequences. Herbs don't count).

I am also very interested in the FTMs' and GGs' opinion, but please don't vote, because I don't want to have a named poll and try to keep things clear.
    Last edited by Marla S; 12-22-2006 at 06:16 AM.

It will always be the same for myself, Marla because of who I have to be. 50/50 of course.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Well, I asked the question, but I am not sure myself right now how to answer, due to the boundary condition. But that's probalby why I asked

Smile

I fell in the slot with most... 50%-60%
    HRT/SRS isn't an option for me as Sam has to be there for my SO.
    I'll always be a man that likes to look and act like a woman though.

Wink I am Woman

Marla, I have begun the HRT because I feel that I am more than 90% feminine and want to be a woman. I should have been born a woman and am doing this to correct this imbalence. RonnaDee

Tough Survey

To Be or not to Be, that is the question. Motive, means and opportunity are there but seeing where Wanna ends and Gotta begins is tough. I'll dance along the edge of the abyss, kick a stone or two over and see what happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    Just a guy in a dress, but hey I don't look to bad at times.

Although all the gender test that I have taken tell me that I am more female than male, HRT/SRS is not an option and never will be. So I placed my vote at the highest no option level.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Abyss

The abyss can be quite tempting and appealing Teresa but you have to toe it gingerly. Always make sure you have a good bungee line attached. It's okay to "visit" but if you don't keep yourself "grounded" you may not spring back. There is always the danger of losing yourself in there. Not for the faint of heart for sure. I almost lost myself in it once. Luckily someone had a long enough reach and pulled me back in time, otherwise I wouldn't be here today. Just be perpared to leave this "world" once and for all, as there is no turning back once you go in. Ericka
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm at the lower end of things. Even after 40+ years I still feel it's probably no more than 20% of my personality. And I am happy with that. Like a previous poster said, sometimes I too look good in a skirt!

Christine

If I was somewhat younger, I would probably consider seriously HRT/SRS and most likely HRT.

This would probably have meant that I would have changed my life completely, I would have quit my country and my family since there wuld have been no way that I could impose them my change of life. They have public positions that would have been impacted very negatively by my choice. I would have been ready to pay that price.

But now, I'm past 60 and I don't feel the price tp pay is worth the efforts and the sorrow of quiting my folks...

Eugenie

Too bad big bags of $ gets in the way of a firm resolve, I think. For many, I believe, the challenge is not to do it or not, but how to go on when the price puts it out of reach. Ah well.

It sways back and forth depending on my mood. Never goes far enough to quit nor pay so much money for the full switch though.

I voted 50% but would not actually take the HRT option...not because of my own lack of conviction but because of the heartache it would cause to loved ones.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    I voted 30% but only because hrt/srs is not an option for me but if the question is how much of myself is female then I would have to say 70-75%

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

i am doing HRT as for SRS dont know yet?

20%

I am happy to be a GM that likes to cross-dress.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

AS a GG viewing the poll I find it both interesting and disturbing, as I type the hrt/srs as an option 51.38% and hrt/srs no option 48.22%
    Guess I got more to be worried about than I thought but i appreciate the poll and the views of those that posted

Jess
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

I'm a dude. I enjoy being a dude. I also enjoy dressing as a girl, but definitely not all the time.

Jodi

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    My tests indicate I am half and half. However I prefer to live as a girl. I really don't like my male side anymore.

I'm pretty much comfortable with the gurl within. But I do wonder what I would have done if I was a mid teen right now and had the choices the gurls have today.

I'm going on HRT in the new year and considering SRS.

Kim

:be: